Why is Ethan distancing himself from JonTron?

Why is Ethan distancing himself from JonTron?

Did Jon do something?

>distancing himself from Jon

source?

>>>/twitter/

But I'm 32.

Jafari began his descent into madness on Sunday, when he tweeted a defense of Iowa Representative Steve King’s controversial claim that “[we] can’t restore our civilization with somebody else’s babies,” a remark that has since been condemned by just about everyone except for white nationalist and possible fish-human David Duke.

Jafari also claimed that wealthy black Americans commit more crimes than poor whites (citation badly needed), the court system doesn’t display bias against people of color (it does), that Irish and Italians were always considered “white” in America (they weren’t), and that Black Lives Matter doesn’t disavow violence (it does). “We’ve gotten rid of discrimination in our Western countries,” said Jafari, only to later state that “nobody wants to become a minority in their own country.”

this please.

Well then you better get there doubly quick

twitter trends toward older demographics. old people have facebook, kids have instagram, snapchat and others

Hi Ethan.

Also, how is that 1985 bumper crop baby thing going? Fun having to compete with way more people for shit than those born on 1984, 1986, or 1987?

Who do liberals refuse to acknowledge what's happening in Germany and Sweden?

>possible fish-human
Innsmouth Look confirmed

Literally who?

I don't have any of those. But that's partly because I'm paranoid.

> “[we] can’t restore our civilization with somebody else’s babies,”
>defended by someone else's baby

REALLY MAKES THOSE NEURONS FLARE LIKE AN APPLE PIE, HUH?

Jon has been a very naughty goy.

if i was in the biz i would also distance myself from someone using natsoc rhetoric

Maybe he wants to distance him so JonTron doesn't get caught up in his lawsuit shit

You're a pedo? That explains the lt corin or whatever threads

very interesting and logged

Based trashposter

>Jafari also claimed that wealthy black Americans commit more crimes than poor whites (citation badly needed)

Government stats. He was right.

HOL UP

The what threads?

Cause it doesn't fit the narrative goy.

what exactly does Jon do all the time? he only posts a handful of videos a year at this point so he's clearly not taken up by making them

what the fuck is On Cinema doing on here, remove that shit

And the Netherlands too.
All those super progressive places are suffering now. Normal refugees are one thing but mid-east types are aggressive in how they try to subdue the country that welcomes them.

>googled what he said
>he compared the tibetan genocide by chine to immigration in the US

lmao people listen to this guy

>descent into madness

But none of these positions are wrong.

They're celebrating it.

He really needs to check his privilege.

Dunno why...

This is just another example of celebs and e-celebs need to keep their politics in their pockets.

Take Jerma off this fucking instant

Shut it, weeb.

>for the first time in the history of Nordic countries, more mixed race babies were born than natives.

Who else did that happen to? Oh yeah the fucking Native Americans.

Headline: at least 12 dead
Article: eventually killing at least nine people
What did he mean by this?

>But We Love It

What did Sandy Baker Culture Writer mean by this?

8 years, cucks.

>implying 16 year olds know who George Carlin is

>mfw i keep enjoying JonTron no matter how mad Sup Forums gets about it

I wish Ehtan would go back to make videos like the SVU GamerGate episode and the linux gets girl droppedo ut storys, i really don't like the vlogs or whatever he is doing now

>baneposting on there
Fuck off

Liberals want to eliminate the white race.

When did JonTron get redpilled? Or was he always? Will watch his old videos and look for clues and report back.

I'm sure he was redpilled for a long time but he kept it in the closet as to not sperg out his liberal viewers

Where is this statement from?

Hello Destiny shill

Sup Forums's not even liberal anymore. People here have gone full-on SJW

he moved back to LA but John lives in NYC

this

youtube celeb drama doesn't belong on Sup Forums

It's a reaction to Sup Forums. Just like Trump was a reaction to the left.

Jon Tron lives in New York. When Ethan and Hila lived in new York, they would collaborate regularly.
Then they moved to California. So it's harder to collaborate with Jon Tron, since he's thousands of miles away.

Enjoy it as much as you want you fucking Sup Forumsedditor, but stay on youtubes comments or Sup Forums for it. I don't care how fucking upset the mods and jannyhotpockets on Sup Forums make you

Are you upset user? Do you need a friend to talk about it?

Lean on me, if you're not strong

Gizmodo

He moved to the other side of the country. Obviously he can't be in most of his videos.

Isn't JonTron from California?

vocal Sup Forumscancer, meme hustlers and /vg/ drones=/=Sup Forums

Sup Forums for Sup Forumsfags
but Sup Forums for everyone

Stop Sup Forums genocide is all I want

I do not know where he's "from". But I'm fairly certain he is living in New York. As Ethan and Hila did a video of them hanging out with Jon Tron in New York, and saying good bye just before they moved.

What difference does that make when he doesn't live there now?

H3h not distancing himself

Dunno why pol wants to create this false narrative

>we] can’t restore our civilization with somebody else’s babies,
But that's true, VIVA LA RAZA fuck you whitey!!! ALLAH ACKBAR

Jesus Christ, the telling liberals that people who voted Trump weren't Nazis was bad enough but this is crazy. He must be tired of all the shit, good for him. Unfortunately he's fucking done in the media game, good luck getting hired anywhere now

>Sup Forums for Sup Forumsfags
I wish! Sup Forums is Sup Forums's playground.

I haven't made any youtube threads on Sup Forums ever but honestly i'd rather have a youtube thread then another blacked thread or *BAAAARPT*

>viva la raza
>allah ackbar
miguel, you need to get your shit together

What do famous people hope to gain by throwing their potentially controversial opinions onto twitter?

If I were Jontron I would literally only use twitter to announce new vids and merch. Twitter does more harm than good.

I consider myself a liberal and I find all of this very disturbing. What's even more disturbing, though, is that you can't even mention it without being called a racist. How are people supposed to solve this problem when they can't even talk about it?

Why are you lying?

He did a "debate" with Steven Bonnell II yesterday on Twitch, it was retarded.

Yea, Islam is going to plunge human rights into the Stone Age and it'll be seen as progressive.

He's an autistic sperg, he can't help himself.

If you keep playing that victim card and it might wear out.

may explain his feelings about mexicans

In Germany if mudslimes rape or kill somebody its called an "isolated incident" and you are literally nazi if you mention that the isolated incidents appear to be occuring more and more often since the foogies came into the land

Sup Forums ruined Sup Forums too
Any board they touch goes to shit

Because JonTron turned out to be an actual nazi

It's complete horseshit that he ''got redpilled'' as soon as Trump won, now he's all ''keep the existence of the white race'', why wasn't he open about his views before? does he think that now since there's a right wing president in the US he's free of everything?

>actual nazi

Nothing is happening in the Netherlands. In fact, the Netherlands just BTFO that cunt Erdogan. We're doing just fine.

>tenuous internet """"""celebrity"""""" who depends on donations and ad revenue to make it from month to month
>mouth off your political opinions and lose all support

JUST KEEP YOUR FUCKING MOUTH SHUT
Seriously, these guys have the easiest thing going, play video games and make funny faces, and make a fucking living off that. Why do they always throw it all away. It could be the easiest fucking life.

Twitter was a mistake.

I said that because Ethan came out in defense of PewDiePie when people were calling him a nazi

While JonTron most likely believes that all jews need to die

>rioting turks
>nothing is happening in the netherlands

Why are white people not allowed to celebrate their ethnicity? Does that not seem a little hypocritical to you?

he's probably so rich by now he doesn't give a fuck

More like Jan Cuck

because they're manchildren who let the internet dictate their beliefs very aggresively

no such thing as bad publicity

>youtube celebrity
>rich
>jon tron
>>rich

The only rich one is PewDiePie

>rich enough that he can comfortably survive with no income stream

I highly doubt it

e i g h t
m o r e
y e a r s

so does that mean hes no longer going to vidcon?

Shut it, weeb.

I'm pretty sure that isn't true. I'm sure the Smosh guys are rich.

Whats happening in Germany and Sweden?

Said the 20 year old

Ethnic displacement.

>Who do liberals refuse to acknowledge what's happening in Germany and Sweden?
What's happening ?

By the Jews?

Wtf? I hate JonTron now.

because its largely just psy ops on you from the corporatists. Have you ever been to Sweden?

they're doing shockingly well. You've been conditioned to believe theres "something going on" there so you're not motivated to strive toward their governmental models. Get out of your hivemind m8