Uh-oh, they're coming

Uh-oh, they're coming...

Other urls found in this thread:

newobserveronline.com/thousands-blond-red-haired-mummies-found-egypt/
youtube.com/watch?v=2nziy_AWHoo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The We wuz egyptians n shiieet meme is strong with this one

Fo Anubis niggaz

You know the only legitimate reason to wear a black dog costume is for an outdoor sodomy fair

Eyy what chu saying cracker!? I hav you no dat we built those great muh fuggin pyramids and shiiet.

These look alot better than the kkk outfits

How long before people start going around dressed up as Kek?

Kind of awesome, they are normalizing public assaults, and that means any violence soon against any group is going to be considered kosher.

WE

This is so fucking cringey.

Niggers were sharing shit like this before the Dallas shooting happened
Fucking niggers

well nigs are statistically the gayest race so that isn't a surprise

The whole we wuz kangs thing is getting a bit out of hand. What do the actual Egyptians think of this?

>WE WUZ ANUBIS N SHEEEEIT

JUST

KANGZ

wtf they're literally turning into ISIS

>The whole we wuz kangs thing is getting a bit out of hand. What do the actual Egyptians think of this?

Wasn't ancient Egypt BTFOed in every way by the Muslims in the 600s or something like that? I doubt any of those KANGZ N SHIEET survived

sheeeiiit

You gotta admit they would make some cool looking terrorist with those masks

FURSECUTION

>calling others dumb
>thinking Islam and Ancient Egypt coincided

The Ancient Egyptians were North Africans. Not Semitics. Not "niggers", but definitely not white either. Caucasoid North Africans, like Berbers.

literally out of ever pic of nigs nigging why'd you pic a harmless pic of a mom reading to her kids.

I'm sure they have descendants user, I think the Copts are probably the most related to the ancient Egyptians. After all the Roman Empire fell but they had descendants too, the Italians.

They're called Coptics. They're an oppressed (actual oppression not SJW "oppression") Christian minority.

>You gotta admit they would make some cool looking terrorist with those masks

what the fuck lads?

Then why don't the death masks inside the pyramids tombs have giant gorilla monkey noses?

so they are actually fiurries top kek

>literally death worshippers

I'm coptic. So I'll give my take.

I used to think it was funny, in the same way you would laugh at the family pet sitting on the dinner table.

But its getting out of hand these niggers need to stop appropriating my culture.

#WWK

It's time to organize counterprotests

Some of you guy are alright don't go to the kkk rally in the NW tonight

You're not going to believe this, but I was robbed by an anthropomorphic jackal

>t. head house nigga

Aww, I'm sorry I didn't realise I stepped into reddit accidentally, here have a pepe on da house

>Niggers
>Reading

Didn't these people get their asses kicked by Moses

How do egyptians feel about american niggers stealing their culture and simultaneously telling whites to stop stealing cultures?

>That picture

They have done DNA studies and Europeans are more relates to ancient Egyptians than the current Egyptians.

Jaffa, Kree!

WE WUZ

"actual egyptians" ...the ancient nommo pyramid builders the dogon spoke of?

Or the pharacees kikes (the modern bignosed ashkeNazi tribe) that moved from turkey to the nile delta and mimiced the nommo pyramids and mummies with poor quality knockoff mummies?

Or the bignosed ISIS Saudi kikel khazar muzzie extremist wahabiists currently occupying egypt?

merica vs dindu nuffins

>ankh

>The We wuz egyptians n shiieet meme is strong with this one

So the niggers actully had a civilization?
Was ancient Egypt actually a Nigger Rome?

Interesting, what do actual egyptians think about this "We Wuz" phenomenom in USA?

Furry nigger detected.

Definitely

Lord kek, i understand you work in mysterious ways, and you need time to work thing out but i will be SO glad when you start the right wing death machine.

They remember the Nubian dynasty and think "why would anyone take credit for that?"

on my way

That was a Egyptian colony.
And they had a short time of independence and a nigger king.
But it failed pretty quickly.

This is how the followers of Black Voldemort dress to intimidate their enemies

Dal shakka mel!

Black Africans were in Egypt, but in a way they are used too.

Its funny how niggers say whites stole their culture when they pretend to be Egyptians.

> Blacks are the 1st humans
> The original ( Which will always become obsolete due to advancements )
> People over 100 - 1000's or years migrate and evolve
> Different races begin to emerge
> Skin colors change as well as other features of the body
> Whites, Asians, Browns ( Including Egyptians)

Blacks claiming they were Egyptians is the same as them claiming to be Whites or Asians.
Yes, Egyptians are a branch off of the blacks, as we all are, it's Evolution spreading from the center out. This does not flow backwards though, the Egyptians were an evolutionary step on the ladder.
Egyptians were related to blacks the same way us whites are, but blacks were not Egyptians.

They sent the people against which they are protesting though

>meme

I actually like those helmets.

Did the ancient Nubians even worship Anubis, though?

So nigz are furries now?

Who egyptians actually were?

If they are native to afrika they must be black, weren't they?

That image is wrong.

nevermind, they aren't saying they were nubians, they're saying they were pharaohs in ancient egypt.

Can these guys even read hieroglyphics?

JAFFA KREE

We're not talking about the animal part of the tree, just simply debating the human connections to stop the Black == Egyptian meme.

We've got a couple Egyptians on Sup Forums that rage hard about it

To generalize ethnicity to "white", aryan or caucasion, is to say anglo, saxon and ashkeNazi ethnicities are the same... which is exactly how the kikes are trying to frame the debate.

What is "race"?

Is it the same as ethnicity?

Is race a meaningless generalization meant to conceal ethnicity?

Is race the same as the abrahamaic religious catagorizations of human groups? (aka hametic, semetic and japhetic(aryan))

Where do the anglo and saxon ethnicities fit into the aryan theory?

Maybe scientific anthropological catagorizations based in genetics are more accurate?

Racial "purity" is often promoted by those who believe in inbred supremacism, but the purest caucazoids (sardinian ethnicity) look like brown arabs or persians or khazars. The strongest "white", aryan, saxon ethnicities seem to be hybridized with both mongroloid and americoid genetics.

In one direction we have human heraldry and the acceptance that the forbidden science of phrenology may have some merits. In the other direction we have ignorance and manufactured religious divisions that will lead to genetic bottleneck and genetic drift in favor of inbred supremacist cultists.

If you show up at a KKK rally wearing these you won't be physically harmed.

If you show up at a BLM protest in a KKK uniform you will be beaten to death.

this is the difference between whites and niggers

10/10 would rage again

They are native to Egypt which is a part of Africa technically. They were brown though like the other people close to Egypt, not black.

>dog nose and ears on pictures
What is this?

How do real Egyptians feel about black people who do this

They looked similar to ancient sumerians. Just brown middle eastern people.

The sub Saharan were all black as fuck. Like the Nubians, which the Egyptians fought many times and used as slaves to make the pyramids.

It's ironic that black culture celebrates Egyptians when in reality the Egyptians used them as slaves for a couple thousand years.

They needed to be black as fuck, though. Those nigs would have been burned alive in south Africa without dark as fuck skin.

>How do real Egyptians feel about black people who do this
They are long extinct and replaced by muslims entirely.
Egpt is populated by arabs.

> South Africa
> Egypt
Fuck why is my country so stupid

So the niggers really never had a civilization?
Even the most primitive one?

>they were brown

Not exactly, and it depends on which Egyptians during which time period we're talking about.

newobserveronline.com/thousands-blond-red-haired-mummies-found-egypt/

Archaeologists have discovered thousands of decidedly European mummies in the region.

Does the KKK still exist as anything other than... rallies?

youtube.com/watch?v=2nziy_AWHoo

like this

Shol'va !

Kel mal tak Tauri !

the KKK is literally a propaganda branch of the CIA with the sole purpose of discrediting white pride movements

CHOCOLATE DRRRRRROP

I am sure they laugh at them.

There were actually Nubian rulers of Egypt for a while.

WE WUZ FURRIEZ N SHIET

WE WUZ FURRIES N SHIEEEEET

hahahaa wtf is that shit.

Hivemind

they where Arab like Lybia, Algeria, and Sudan

all north Africa is a desert

I think the Ethiopians had something back in the day but it never got off.

Pretty much all of sub Saharan Africa, which is pretty much where African American's and 'black' people come from. Have never invented the wheel. They were all tribal, their civilizations didn't need to evolve quickly due to the abundance of resources on the continent. Given time I'm sure their civilization would become more complex but Europeans, Middle East and Asia did it much sooner than anyone else.

Though you can compare with other civilizations that didn't even discover the wheel. There were the ancient Mayans and Incas, who built great temples and were quite advanced in that. They just had no use for wheels. Incas lived on mountains in peru.

So pretty much black people are a product of their environment.

Kek, my buddy Kareem had our nigger history teacher tell him he wasn't real Egyptian and that his people stole Egypt from the niggers with the help of whites.

Needless to say I don't know shit about world history because I had to learn it from a tinfoil nigger.