Oh hai

oh hai
i upgraded ur mst3k

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7FsXqidZgG4
youtube.com/watch?v=cpgZAO9pDnY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe she's have a miscarriage on the show

you know how in the texas chainsaw massacre when leatherface wears that one guys face as a mask and later that dead guy's living girlfriend sees leatherface wearing her boyfriend's face and it's extra horrific for her to see her loved one's face on a giant monster serial killer's body because of the implication that he's now dead and was brutally murdered and his body was desecrated?

that's how I feel about this new mst3k. it's a monster wearing the face of something I once loved, and it makes it hurt even worse

Great analogy!

This was also true of the Sci-Fi seasons.

>No Trace, No MST3K

nice

why cant hollywood just make something original and stop destroying anything that was ever good

Unless you're including Joel, this isn't really the machinations of a Hollywood fatcat milking a property.

MSTAK3

Joel/Trace/Kevin = Mike/Trace/Kevin > Mike/Bill/Kevin > Joel/Trace/Josh > This abomination

Have you even seen it? I have. It got a standing ovation.

J. Elvis Weinstein thought the show would lose it's original essence if they didn't do live riffing. His adherence to this point, along with his inexperience and young age (he was 19 when he started playing Servo) led to his quiet dismissal between seasons 1 and 2.

While that's a horrible idea (the tight scriptwriting and time-coding is a work of both art and science) I respect his conviction.

>a black """"person""""

This has already been aired and forgotten about, right?

Who are these people?

I only recognize Patton.

lmao iCuck pussy

Bunch of intern-level jerkoffs on that Chris Hardwick / Wil Wheaton side of the nerd/comedy world.

Since we're here, can someone give me subs? I've recently downloaded the original MST3K to watch at work but I can't have it even remotely audible or I'll get into trouble

just learn how to lipread

...yeah I'll lipread the backs of their reads

did you download a YIFY rip? how else could a person not lipread a silhouette?

Eek! A mouse.

>watch it with sound
>get fired because I'm not working
>watch it without sound
>boss asks me what I'm doing
>tell her I'm lipreading MST3k
>get fired because I'm retarded

Is there any way of winning in capitalism?

picrelated: a show I might actually watch

This.
Felicia Day is a kiss of death for this show.

the only logical conclusion would be to lipread silhouettes and transcribe the audio as a source of income

>that dead look in Pattons face

I just remembered his wife dead, I dont think I can watch this

Can I have my robo friends with me?

so whats the continuity here?

Once again proving Mike > Joel

If you want. They might even qualify as tax deductible depending on the state you live in.

In the not too distant future, next Sunday A.D., there was a guy named Jonah, not too different from you or me...

Is that Patton Oswalt?

xmen 2 and 3 didn't happen, and xmen apocalypse reversed the events that happened in days of future past

wew nice one user

He knows deep down that it was his betrayal of his principles that really killed his wife.

>boss
>her

LOL

fpbp, as usual
This is an abortion, and I will try to ignore it as much as possible.

This is just sad and pathetic.

Isn't the original creator involved?

You can't even blame this on faux-nerd pieces of shit like Felicia Day or Oswalt raping a corpse. It's just selling out for a new car or pair of shoes.

Anyway, will it even do well in the era of youtube and Best Of The Worst/Good Bad Flicks etc.

lmao. that's the first thing noticed too.

"Please. Kill me.".

That image sums up the whole situation really.

Speaking of whom.

Felicia Day plays Kinga Forrester, Clayton's daughter
Patton Oswalt plays TV's Son of TV's Frank
Together they repeat their fathers' experiment by kidnapping another loser (Jonah Ray) and forcing him to watch shitty movies on a space station

>a new car or pair of shoes
A lot more than that...

>he makes a racism reference within the first 20 seconds of his career as Tom Servo
youtube.com/watch?v=7FsXqidZgG4

>Joel in the very back trying to peek over the rest

He's not going to be doing anything except Executive Producer and Money Picker Upper

Martin Schkreli is part of the new cast?

she died from an overdose of pain killers she didn't have a prescription for
either suicide or murder meant to look like suicide
you decide

I'll have to see it first, although my expectations aren't high, but still good analogy.

>she died from an overdose of pain killers she didn't have a prescription for
making things up on the the internet lel

oh look it's dead wife

that actually happened, but user is exaggerating about it being a murder/suicide. people who are prescribed opiates become addicted, grow a tolerance, request stronger opiates to deal with their tolerance, and this continues until the doctor says "no, no more prescriptions for you. you're a junkie".

the doctor is right - at that point the person is a junkie, but to cut them off completely isn't a good thing. people then turn to the black market to buy prescription pills, or they turn to heroin.

opiates are a helluva drug, man

Give me a preview of what you think a typical episode will be like.

Fucking kek dude

Just watch the preview (uno camel at 2:17)

youtube.com/watch?v=cpgZAO9pDnY

everything will only be mocked now in terms of:

>jabs at whites
>jabs at religion (except Islam)
>jabs at Republicans (working class whites)
>jabs at men
>jabs about "homophobia"

etc etc

I'll be super funny!

numale

There was a lot less of that in 1101 than I expected going in. And, uh, have you rewatched Catalina Caper lately?

Have to admit, Felicia really sold me on the character and her role in the show in just a few minutes. Can't wait. :)

jesus christ she's like a fourth grader doing a school play

>Clayton's daughter

I watched a few episodes of the original series and I don't get the appeal. None of the jokes are funny, in fact they're all pretty Doug Walker-tier.