CFG Pant Suit Edition

>TLDR info here (also see first few comments):
docs.google.com/document/d/1_hC14wUzLw1EJ0GfDcDm9GAJoOnF2V0pM36uy3NuEzw/edit?usp=sharing
bubbl.us/?h=353c6c/6a7172/34fHeANPDpMfI&r=489699651

>First FBI thread
→ → →
archive.is/JEXOo

>Second FBI thread
→ → →
archive.is/pgLpf

>REDPILL LITE:
archive.is/m4DaP
archive.is/TRsgh

>HILLARY'S TAX RETURNS HERE:
ghostbin.com/paste/wx6n6
>Hillary nuclear file here
mega.nz/#F!oQYiWQYY!6vGXkmC2ECa7N_XapmbMyQ

What we know:
George Soros funnels money to Democracy Alliance, through the Amalgamated Bank and into the Clinton Foundation. Major money laundering, massive number of donors.
(((Soros's))) investment arm is linked to it

tavinstitute.org/

tavistock.com/about/
rockefeller100.org/items/show/1739
catalist.us/about/our-clients/

>TAVISTOCK INSTITUTE IS A PRIVATE GROUP. LOOK FOR WHO IS LINKED TO THEM.

Pastebin: pastebin.com/PBejCc6J
Others involved:
>Media Matters Revenue
guidestar.org/FinDocuments/2013/470/928/2013-470928008-0aff1cc5-9.pdf

>American Bridge Stalking GOP
politico.com/story/2013/07/psst-gop-american-bridge-is-watching-094831
ALSO
Bill Clinton is heavily involved with human trafficking with Jeffrey (((Epstein))) on the "Lolita Express"
Virginia Roberts was one of the sex slave victims.

THREAD THEME:

youtube.com/watch?v=i2ks_8-a50Y

Other urls found in this thread:

twittermoneybot.com/
citizen.org/Page.aspx?pid=4676
web.archive.org/web/20120803002348/http://bachmann.house.gov/UploadedFiles/Letter_to_Rep._Ellison.pdf
archive.is/WGdi3
clarionproject.org/news/saudis-threatens-qatar-over-muslim-brotherhood-support
thenational.ae/world/qatar/inside-doha-at-the-heart-of-a-gcc-dispute
state.gov/documents/organization/111812.pdf
sli.mg/a/eCw35r
sli.mg/a/lNCRpN
sli.mg/a/IDMDH3
sli.mg/a/0tI6mz
i.sli.mg/MRmGUs.png
sli.mg/a/O7c478
taxexemptworld.com/organizations/new-york-ny-new-york.asp?spg=70
voterlookup.elections.state.ny.us/VoterSearch.aspx
archive.is/xHwqK
politico.com/story/2016/04/teneo-final-221807
shoebat.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Bachmann-Final_072312.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yusuf_al-Qaradawi
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/06/13/roger-stone-its-time-america-got-some-answers-about-huma-abedin/
web.archive.org/web/19970807080807/http://www.gwu.edu/~msa/board.htm
gatestoneinstitute.org/3672/muslim-brotherhood-us-government
state.gov/documents/organization/122125.pdf
stopqatarnow.com/p/research-report.html
vox.com/2015/4/28/8501643/Clinton-foundation-donors-State
archive.is/NTmNF
archive.is/Nfdgj
ministers.dfat.gov.au/marles/transcripts/Pages/2012/rm_tr_120925.aspx?ministerid=4
web.archive.org/web/20150829231256/https://medium.com/insurge-intelligence/why-google-made-the-nsa-2a80584c9c1
archive.is/Stsfk
archive.is/L40nx
cfr.org/middle-east-and-north-africa/clintons-remarks-forum-future-january-2011/p23831
zanettisview.com/story/hillary-clinton-muslims-have-nothing-to-do-with-terrorism/1466
businesswire.com/news/home/20140924005892/en/British-Council-Oando-Foundation-Announce-Clinton-Global
pickeringpost.com/story/gillard-gave-10-25-million-to-clintons/5088
vcsmining.com
delawarelookup.com/company/4786681/vcs-mining-inc
judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Clinton-Inc-July-15-2014-production-pg-154.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_Citizen
citizen.org/
documentcloud.org/documents/1508273-jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book-redacted.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>/cfg/ General Guide

>Step 1: Find a task
Simple tasks include making memes, phonebanking, joining the social botnet, and digging for OC dirt on the CF.

>Step 2: Do a thing
Steal a meme from Occupy Democrats or elsewhere and replace the text. Memes should roughly follow this format:
>X: Money donated to the CF
>Y: What did the donater get in return?
>Z: Source.

Phonebanking is extremely simple, just follow these steps:
>Find a company on the Mind Map
>Call them saying you're doing a story for X regarding Y
>Slowly let them realize you're asking about the CF
This accomplishes 3 things
>Provides a screen for Journalists so they don't get disappeared
>Provides us with Info
>Blows their alarm system the fuck out

Join the botnet by making a throwaway twitter, connecting the account with ifttt.com, and using twittermoneybot.com/ to autofollow followers of major figures like Trump. See → → → for more info. Don't use your home computer for this.

Digging for info is trickier, but there's a shitton to get you started in the archive. Read all of the most important discoveries and follow the trail.

>Step 3: Post results

You're all smart and know what you're supposed to be doing

carryover from oldbread,

tracking down NGOs ofr possible CF intersection:

>public citizen, and public.org

ok anons, look into these people for CF donations/ties

>Mark A. Chavez
>Jim Bildner
>Ann Brown
>Robert C. Fellmeth
>David Halperin
>Annie Leonard
>Cynthia Renfro
>Steve Skrovan
>Gerson Smoger
>Robert Weissman
>Jason B. Adkins
>Joan Claybrook
>Andrew Friedman
>Danny Goldberg
>Jim Hightower
>Joy Howell
>Shannon Liss-Riordan
>John Richard
>Anthony So

>citizen.org/Page.aspx?pid=4676

Reminder web.archive.org/web/20120803002348/http://bachmann.house.gov/UploadedFiles/Letter_to_Rep._Ellison.pdf

Last thread
archive.is/WGdi3

You guys are wasting your time.

Refresh my memory, what are we looking for with NGO and CF intersections?

"This allowed Huma to work for both the State department and for the Teneo Group. Some of you might remember the Teneo Group as a top consulting firm run by Bill Clinton gatekeeper Doug Band. Bill Clinton was also on the payroll of Teneo."

Huma worked for both the CF and Teneo at the same time. Teneo seems to be involved in a lot of shady shit. What leads do we have on them?

Qatar + Muslim Brotherhood :
Months of tension between Qatar and Saudi Arabia over Qatar's continued support for the Muslim Brotherhood came to a head last week. It has been reported that a Saudi official threatened to close Qatar's border with Saudi Arabia if the emirate does not cease supporting the Muslim Brotherhood.

thenational.ae/world/qatar/inside-doha-at-the-heart-of-a-gcc-dispute
With Qatar looking increasingly isolated and reports of possible sanctions from its GCC neighbours, many are wondering why Qatar continues to host key figures from the Muslim Brotherhood, which has an ideology fundamentally at odds with Gulf monarchies
Qatar’s foreign policy has also been at odds with other GCC members. In the aftermath of the 2011 Arab Spring uprisings, Doha supported Islamist organisations and Muslim Brotherhood-led administrations, including that of Egypt’s former president Mohammed Morsi.

If we can directly link Qatar to Clinton (which I think has already been done?) that ought to put a lot of dirt on the Foundation.

Direct links to the Muslim Brotherhood.

Found the shill

Reminder to demoralize the Clinton voter-base. Get them to stay home.

Not shill, just a sane person.

It's /cfg/ not CFG. Make it properly next time.

thanks for bumping

ya because Clinton is totally not guilty right guy

For people making the list of state dept officials connected to the foundation, make sure you claim the country you're researching so we don't waste time getting the same info.
Here's the list: state.gov/documents/organization/111812.pdf
Additionally, I think when we're done we should go over the list one more time to make sure none of us missed anything.

was in a rush
Thread was sliding fast
MB

I've been trying to find some connections with the State dept. officials like donations to the CF but they are too lowkey, even the key officers.

I would need private information at this point, which is usually where our investigations tend to hit a dead end.

Threadly reminder: do not respond baits. They will divert your attention.

>Miscegenation Shilling
These posters often create bait threads in which they create a single op with the sole topic being about some form of miscegenation. These could be shock images of Black men with White women, or other types of threads where it is a picture of a non-white Woman with the OP asking if that woman is hot.

sli.mg/a/eCw35r

>Trump General Shilling
Generally, the main Trump general shills are those who try to D&C the common posters in the thread. They tend to attack NAZI posters for being 1488ers, and AWOO/Anime posters for being r9k weebs. These types of posts serve no real purpose. Sometimes they are purely defeatists.

sli.mg/a/lNCRpN

>General Leftist Baitposting/Sliding
These are low-effort non-miscegenation posts that generally involve some image macro and a very low-effort comment. Examples include "Really makes you think..","pol BTFO","pol will defend this", "conservashits (With Occupy Democrats Image)". Sometimes these threads have no purpose but to slide more useful threads.

sli.mg/a/IDMDH3

>Dedicated Shilling
These are posters who constantly everyday on the clock post about a specific topic that goes contrary to most of pol. In the album linked you will see a very dedicated Canadian leafposter that for 3-4 months would argue how Obama did such a great job creating 14 million jobs. Any actual good arguments against Obama's capability as a president he would ignore, however, he would destroy posters who were not good at debating. The best way to defeat these guys is simply to ridicule them with memes, because you will never convince them they are wrong. They are very likely paid shills.

sli.mg/a/0tI6mz

>The Art of Shilling
You can find a very good guide here i.sli.mg/MRmGUs.png
You can find further examples of shilling in the parent album.

sli.mg/a/O7c478

What's you way of working?
We might learn from each other.

I've been googling their names along with tags like Clinton, Donation, Foundation, Association.
Also tried to look into the CF Contributor list and ctrl+f every name to see if they appeared in the state dept. officers' list.

No luck

taxexemptworld.com/organizations/new-york-ny-new-york.asp?spg=70
Anthony Weiner (Huma Abedin's husband) has a non-profit registered at his address. (146 W 28th St Apt 5 New York, NY 10001-6123)

Thanks for the list.
I'll check jewburgers and austrians

Also, he doesn't show up on NY voter registration
voterlookup.elections.state.ny.us/VoterSearch.aspx

I asked
Are there any particular members/NGOs/Foreign Governments we might want to look more closely at for Clinton Foundation Ties?

which was answered

(You)
I'd be suspicious of anyone concerned with privacy and still voting for Clinton. Also, [opposite of privacy] [I was born here so I am]. Might help. They've always been...interesting, whenever we meet with them.

Not necessarily related to Huma/Qatar/MB links, but more CF in general.

Just wanna let anyone who works on the dept officials that I'm currently looking into Haiti and Ukraine.

Sven why you dont archive?
archive.is/xHwqK

There was a massive exploration a full threads ago, check the doc. In short, Teneo is a consulitng group for CEO's and senior world leaders, founded and run by a top Clinton Donor and has incredibly deep ties.
politico.com/story/2016/04/teneo-final-221807

QATAR LINK CONFIRMED:
>=MUST READ=
shoebat.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Bachmann-Final_072312.pdf

>=MUST READ=
> Annual Report of the Board of Trustees, which unequivocallyshow that Hassan Abedin—Huma’s brother—held a fellowship for several years under the supervision of Muslim Brotherhood spiritual head and its international liaison Sheikh Yusuf al-Qaradawi, along with Abdullah Omar Naseef, the founder of “Rabita Trust”, a Specially Designated Global Terrorist Entity by the U.S. Naseef has been the Chairman of the Board and Qaradawi a Board member

IMMEDIATE FAMILY HAS DIRECT CONNECTIONS WITH THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD, QATAR MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD AND TOP SAUDI OFFICIALS

-Old Dump Begins-
Courtesy of Internet Archives, we were able to learn that Huma Abedin served as an Assistant Editor
with IMMA from at least December 2, 2002—September 24, 2008. Her name fails to appear on the
IMMA website some time before February 14, 2009. Presumably, Abedin left IMMA to accept her
current position as Deputy Chief of Staff to Hillary Clinton.

breitbart.com/national-security/2016/06/13/roger-stone-its-time-america-got-some-answers-about-huma-abedin/

web.archive.org/web/19970807080807/http://www.gwu.edu/~msa/board.htm
>Huma was an officer of the Muslim Brotherhood Student Association (Muslim Student Association or MSA) while at George Town
gatestoneinstitute.org/3672/muslim-brotherhood-us-government

FOR ANYONE IN THE STATE DEPT. OFFICERS' LIST :

state.gov/documents/organization/122125.pdf

Explains all the abbreviations, can become useful.

From last thread

>I need to know if a Qatar --> Muslim Brotherhood link has been done yet.
Allen West and Charles Ortel contributed a letter on this site:

stopqatarnow.com/p/research-report.html

>Qatar is the only country to openly welcome the Muslim Brotherhood, recognized as a terrorist organization by many countries, such as Israel and Egypt. Doha’s Al Jazeera broadcast network is home to the Brotherhood’s spiritual leader, Yusuf al-Qaradawi, an advocate of terrorism.

Oh snap. Forgot he said that.

We definitely need to spread the message about her secret meeting with Iran. That was most certainly illegal.

I've been doing the same pretty much. I figure the best way to do this if we find out that a person has donated is to look at when they donated and then look for any career changes. (ex. Pepe Le Kek donates on June 9 and later that year he gets a promotion or something)
Does that seem like a good idea or should we look for something different? Also I'll work on the US.

We were sitting on the evidence the whole time, the groups Huma's immediate family have worked for was run by the Qatari based spiritual leader of the Brotherhood.

Relevant information: Ed Rollins, head of a Trump super PAC, is with Teneo

Uh oh!

vox.com/2015/4/28/8501643/Clinton-foundation-donors-State

cf donors/state dept link

Guess who is on there?

State of Qatar and related entities for $1.3 to $5.8 million dollars

What's the point?

reminder that meme bread is up

Yeah concentrating our efforts in first finding any kind of links should be our priority, then we can start making correlations and go deeper.

Keep doing kek's work user.

Teneo isn't just a big donor, it was co-founded by a personal aide to BC.

archive.is/NTmNF

No fap material for our Sup Forums bros working so hard? Not anymore!

>vox.com/2015/4/28/8501643/Clinton-foundation-donors-State
Nice work user.
Hillary is vomiting in her own mouth right now.

We're getting close. We keep finding deeper link everywhere.

We show clear tit for tat.
Personally I would focus on high prestige and sensitive postings. Did they get a cool posting overseas, did they get a level of high influence, did their charities get promoted?

Ed Rollins, who is with Teneo and head of a Trump Super PAC, went after Michele Bachmann for the letter she wrote about Huma Abedin: archive.is/Nfdgj

ok, not Qatar>CF related, but this does expose a possible link with Australia's PM and the UN Security council with the CF tied in:

>We can take you to New York now where Australia is pushing for that spot on the UN Security Council.

>Richard Marles is Parliamentary Secretary for Foreign Affairs, Richard how is the Prime Minister doing?

>RICHARD MARLES: The Prime Minister has been ill, as people know, but I think she is getting up and about. She did participate in the Clinton Foundation function today.

>ministers.dfat.gov.au/marles/transcripts/Pages/2012/rm_tr_120925.aspx?ministerid=4

any ausfags (or ANY otherwise unengaged lurker for that matter) wanna follow up on this trail maybe?

Godspeed user.
Everyone has their own job. You do yours, we do ours. The impact is real!

web.archive.org/web/20150829231256/https://medium.com/insurge-intelligence/why-google-made-the-nsa-2a80584c9c1

>Even more telling, Pentagon documents obtained by Bamford for his Rolling Stone story revealed that Rendon had been given access to the NSA’s top-secret surveillance data to carry out its work on behalf of the Pentagon. TRG, the DoD documents said, is authorized “to research and analyze information classified up to Top Secret/SCI/SI/TK/G/HCS.”

>‘SCI’ means Sensitive Compartmented Information, data classified higher than Top Secret, while ‘SI’ designates Special Intelligence, that is, highly secret communications intercepted by the NSA. ‘TK’ refers to Talent/Keyhole, code names for imagery from reconnaissance aircraft and spy satellites, while ‘G’ stands for Gamma, encompassing communications intercepts from extremely sensitive sources, and ‘HCS’ means Humint Control System—information from a very sensitive human source.

>In Bamford’s words: “Taken together, the acronyms indicate that Rendon enjoys access to the most secret information from all three forms of intelligence collection: eavesdropping, imaging satellites and human spies.”

Seems like Hillary got the top secret docs from someone involved, look into The Rendon Group and Highlands Forum.

Bump, pol is being slid hard and this post is key defense

I heard about walmart and coca-cola being linked to the CIA earlier.

Anyone has gotten any source?

John McCain, who is funded by Teneo and has his own "charitable" archive.is/Stsfk ties to the organization, also attacked Michelle Bachman for going after Huma Abedin.

archive.is/L40nx

Guess who was in Qatar giving talks. Assume Huma was there?

cfr.org/middle-east-and-north-africa/clintons-remarks-forum-future-january-2011/p23831

I work with i got, And what I got is a whole lot of ecchi.

So Clinton Foundation + Muslim Brotherhood is confirmed?

Looks like a fucking confirmation to me considering we just discovered Qatar' family members are closely related to the Mus. Brotherhood.

'related entities'

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>What's cuter is, you’ll be delighted to know the Australian taxpayer is also listed as tipping in somewhere between $10 million - $25 million to the Clinton Foundation thanks to Julia Gillard. Your hard earned dollars thrown around like confetti by Gillard for her close mate.

>zanettisview.com/story/hillary-clinton-muslims-have-nothing-to-do-with-terrorism/1466

>Announced by former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, Clinton Foundation Vice Chair Chelsea Clinton, and former Australian Prime Minister Julia Gillard at the 10th Annual Meeting of the Clinton Global Initiative, CHARGE’s commitments will focus on five key areas in global girls education which include: ...

>businesswire.com/news/home/20140924005892/en/British-Council-Oando-Foundation-Announce-Clinton-Global

>AusAID was brought under the umbrella of DFAT shortly before Bob Carr was parachuted into the Foreign Affairs portfolio.

>pickeringpost.com/story/gillard-gave-10-25-million-to-clintons/5088

wow

Accident.

You can get peoples address if you have ZIP+DOB from voter registration.
Example:
HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON
15 OLD HOUSE LN, CHAPPAQUA, NY 10514

You can get SSNs for a small fee from s**d**.so
(USE TOR)
replace ** with sn, ob

Don't know if it's any useful though, but you might be able to do id theft and get some juicy private info

note: this is very illegal

Qatar is already proven to be deeply linked to the muslim brotherhood AND the Clinton Foundation.

>page 4

HARAM, ABSOLUTELY HARAM

>le use TOR user

You are fucking retarded if you think TOR is secure.

Tony Rodham is Hilary's brother so I looked into his gold mining company he mysteriously got in Hatai (aka Clinton's personal fief). Website is here: vcsmining.com
There wasn't much there so I looked up the company information. Which is here:
delawarelookup.com/company/4786681/vcs-mining-inc
Like all good tax dodgers, it's based in Delaware. It also seems that it was incorporated about a month exactly after the 2010 earthquake, which in sure is a pure coincidence.

We should definitely confirm she was there, I'd suggest looking at the Weiner scandals timeline first, but the Qatar talk was part of official business as Sec. Of State and isn't important.

As to Clinton Foundation+Brotherhood, no. We have the CF and Qatar on donations alone. The Brotherhood connection is due to HRC's toppest kekest aides having family that have been employed for years by the Muslim Brotherhood.

Explain why it isn't

this is where Comey was right about being "extremely reckless"

this is extremely reckless

Hillary Clinton's State Department approved the relationship between Doug Band, of Teneo, and Bill Clinton DESPITE A CONFLICT OF INTEREST
judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Clinton-Inc-July-15-2014-production-pg-154.pdf

The Clinton Foundation is so big we have found links to it pretty much from all around the world.

Because it is not Qatar>Clinton doesn't mean it can't put a lot of dirt on the Clinton Foundation

You're doing great work user. Keep it up

It's the same guy telling others to use TOR in several cfg threads.

Who was asking for the Epstein's black book info to add to the doc?

Just got back, so if you're in here, link it or post please.

Money sent to Haiti for earthquake relief buys a goldmine instead. Holy shit.

yeah, I posted that in one of the oldbreads

need a mind map of CF/HUMA family/MB to be able to grasp the connections a bit more clearly, I think

Pic related from Clinton cash

How can Clinton compete?

>need a mind map of CF/HUMA family/MB to be able to grasp the connections a bit more clearly, I think
let's get on this ASAP comrades.

Some times i doubt us, Then i realize that this is Sup Forums. We will save the fucking world.

50 shades of yuck

TOR was a DARPANET project. It was literally invented by the United States Department of Defense to host the employee websites for the CIA, FBI, NSA, State Dept., etc.

>spy on the government with a government invented browser

yeah ok real secure.

>[opposite of privacy] [I was born here so I am]
gotta be this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_Citizen
citizen.org/

Can you add in th mind map the links between the Muslim Brotherhood -->Qatar ---> CF

>People are so into their investigations that the thread is sliding

we found her (((charity))) tax report here

bump

>with a government invented browser
I don't think you know what TOR is.

might be tinfoily but bill gates foundation donated $26-unknown mil to the state dept.

They also donate a fuckload to cf

i think there's serious charity incest giving all over just an absolute mecca of money laundering

Not sliding under my watch! This is a war, Not a battle. We got a long road ahead of Anons.

BUMP

We use I2P now cuck tor was hijacked by CIA liberal tranny faggots who are coding for them under bribery

Me too. I think I think we were given this task to do the grunt work in researching this information to help provide context for the FBI's likely ambiguous evidence.

documentcloud.org/documents/1508273-jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book-redacted.html

I couldn't find the one that I used a few days ago that was added to the OP. But here is another version of it.

Pay particular attention to the parts circled and anything relating to "massages." One of the entries has bill (last named blacked out) listed as a vouch for a masseuse. Possibly Bill Clinton.

On page 85 two names are circled and labeled witness. One of them is a cleaner.

yeah I know what it is. I was trying to give you same explanation I would give to my Dad because you obviously don't know what it is.

Is there a recommended free software for this? Ill tackle if so

Add to required reading list: gatestoneinstitute.org/3672/muslim-brotherhood-us-government

no sliding only BUMP

Bump

Yeah i put on my tinfoil hat too when I saw the Bill Gates donations.

With the whole coca-cola and walmart rumour of them being controlled by the CIA, and the deep links of the Clinton Foundation to some fucked up shit...

I'm really wondering if Bill Gates isn't just a big lifeless puppet controlled by.. something bigger.

that was special needs disregard that

but charity incest/money laundering still everywhere seemingly

teneo is huge that was the scope of state dept email FOIA that theyre trying to delay

No, I've never said anything about tor in /cfg/ before. I don't know why you think it's bad however.
It's been audited throughly. It wasn't made to host employee websites, hidden services were added later. The NSA can't crack it ("Tor stinks, but it could be worse")
The fundamental technical design is solid.

Can we prove none of this ever happened?

bump

trying to delay til after the election--these could be smoking gun.

they're going all in on her winning and pardoning/clintoning her way out after that.

hory sheet

When did McCain meet with dem Al-Qaeda boys?