Asshole gym teacher turned post-apocalyptic overlord

>asshole gym teacher turned post-apocalyptic overlord
>has a baseball bat named after his dead wife that he uses to bash in people's heads
>killed two major characters in just his introduction
>mentally destroyed Rick
>strangely lovable despite his horrific actions
>cucks his own men
>triggers numales and tumblr fatties

is he the greatest villain in all of television?

No YES

I love him personally.
Every scene with him makes me laugh.
Never read the comics so don't know how true to the actual character he is.

He is the anti-sperg user

Sometimes TV Negan is more serious than Comic Negan and other times he's even sillier. It's hard to explain. TV Negan is more slick and cool like a greaser. Comic Negan is more like Joe Rogan or a jock. Negan in the show leans back a lot. Hard to compare him body language against Comic Negan when 1 version is stuck to simple panels on a page.

How the fuck do people still watch this? I'm watching the latest episode now and it's offensively bad.

he could've been an actually good villain
but JDM overplays him and the writing has become so hilariously bad that he's just a meme now

Fucking love Negan
He's the reason I dont skip an episode now

I like Negan so much I picked up pic related from the local comic book store.

W I C K E D
I
C
K
E
D

Cant wait to see how he will flip his shit when Sasha tries to kill him and how he will kill her.

The problem with Neegan is that its not believable. If the survivors were an identity cult based on Neegan alone, which the show pretty much enforces.

>fucks ALL women
>does what he wants
>"I AM NEEGAN"
>everyone bows

If it really were an identity cult based on fear, you would only need to kill him and the survivors are done.

Thats my biggest issue with his character.

>joe rogan
lmao kill yourself

this comes out in the summer for 20 dollars.

>Joe Rogan

Does tons of drugs and ramble on about pointless shit like gorillas?

This last episode was pure kino, pls kys

/ourguy/

He's the reason I skip episodes since every episode without him is boring as fuck. I did find the Fat Joey radio remark funny but otherwise I fall asleep in episodes without him.

>how do people still watch this
>i'm watching it now

kek

>uses "kino"
>thinks that shit is good

Checks out.

>stars in a super shitty tv series that isn't worth watching more than the 3rd episode

>can't lean back
Literally what's the point?

What if Rosita had a full magazine of bullets and unloaded them all on Negan.

Could have Negan catch every bullet with his bat?

based

>comic negan is like joe rogan
Literally and unironically kill yourself

Neegan knows of our memes.

lmao

Obviously.

In a post-Ramsay Bolton world, sure.
Goodnight sweet prince, you were too pure for this world.

can someone put a happy wojack where dwight's face is?

his tribute to fat joey is one of his best bits and he isnt even on screen for it

God I hat his pants/boots. Reminds me of girls wearing yoga pants tucked into Ugg boots.

I remember reading somewhere that tv Negan was a user car salesman and not a gym teacher? Like I can actually see that working but it's still a weird change.

I want to taste her asshole.

Someone please tell me there's a negan pepe where he's leaning back.

There was a pepe 1 from the premiere where he's leaning back while standing on one leg. It's when trotting away from Glenn's corpse. I forgot to save it but it was funny.