Does this flag make you butthurt? My dad still hates it because grandpa fought in WW2 and hated the japs

Does this flag make you butthurt? My dad still hates it because grandpa fought in WW2 and hated the japs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O0ppo4orih0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Japanese Empire, best empire.

shut up gook

But we don't hate your flag.

this flag is better

Nah, I actually like the design way better than the current Japanese flag.

I had a history teacher who's Grandfather fought in WWII and picked one of the flags off a crashed kamikaze pilot that had the signatures of all the squadron members on it. That shit was pretty cool looking

Yes

汚物チョン

not really it annoys weebs

I think it's cool but it's their version of the nazi flag so. Both flags are better than the current flags though

((((((americans))))) that fought japan in WW2 were just good goyim tools.

thanks to these SOBs global zionists have managed to set up military foothold in east asia.

your granpa was a cocksucker and should have been fragged by a yellow Nip then died a painful death

I hate it because retarded kind of people in my country tend to like to use it.

We still use it in the Navy, retard

youtube.com/watch?v=O0ppo4orih0

So we should've just let them get away with Pearl Harbor?

Sorry but we're not Polish

pearl harbor isnt yours anyways

dumb fuck

And come to think of it, analyzing history , I'll dare even claim that pearl harbor was an inside job.

USA's military industrial complex is run by a kabal of war mongering, blood thirsty criminal scum.

I do

yes, the sun isn't centered

>pearl harbor isnt yours anyways

>i'll dare even claim that pearl harbor was an inside job
Explain why Japan was planning to declare war minutes before the attack, but got sidetracked cause of a fuck up in the embassy.
Explain why Roosevelt knew of the attack and had sent word to bases that an attack was imminent

Also I love how you're calling us a war mongering, blood thirsty criminal. whilst you're defending Japan who raped half of Asia, and Oceania

>whilst you're defending Japan who raped half of Asia, and Oceania

some deserve rape more than others, tis why Allah made the cock so mighty, and the pussy so weak.

hasnt that always been its purpose? That and the other branches of the military? I thought that the state flag of japan was still just the plain red circle even during ww2.

everybody know fdr was a warmongering bastard. It doesnt show pearl harbour was an inside job but you can be damn sure hed have done everything in his power to drag america in ww2. Hes not as bad as churchil but he was still a bastard.

Of course you are zhang

Are you a Chinese American?

>Tiny Jap flag next to that massive US one
Well and truly Yanked

*tips fedora*

It looks really cool.

Why do the villain flags always look so cool?

Probably a first generation immigrant Korean-American

Japanese imperial influence is the reason Taiwan and Korea aren't 3rd world

>we nipponese are loved by everyone in the world! only korea and china subhuman hate kawaii japan!!

two nukes wasn't enough

The flag of Asahi Shimbun in Japan that is regarded as a conscientious newspaper in Korea

>cambodia

Japanese is right- all this earch fool of retarded dog level subhumans
Only way to save em- enslave under emperial flag of rising sun!

looks cool

>tampan

Japanese is right- all this earth full of retarded dog level subhumans
Only way to save em- enslave em under imperial flag of rising sun!

Japanese is right- all this planet Earth full of retarded dog level subhumans
Only way to save em- enslave em under imperial flag of rising sun!

Shut up, you gook sub-human.

we have to recognize this is American fault. right?

yes, Russians was will fuck well all Japanes and kill all famely of emperior, but USA save em by new magic tecnology