WE

WE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P6Eq9NdqwuU
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3392088/GCSE-pupils-taught-nation-s-earliest-inhabitants-Africans-Britain-English.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

instead of the sword in the stone it's a drumstick in a bucket of KFC lol

what

>legend of the sword
what a terrible title

>Watching the cuck version

youtube.com/watch?v=P6Eq9NdqwuU

WE WUZ LANCELOT N SHIEEEETTT

slave trade was a mistake.

LMAO

>tfw you realize 2 centuries from now the history textbooks will be saying that black people and muslims were always in England

>2 centuries
Try 2 decades

I'm a teacher, and this user is correct. You wouldn't believe the shit we're supposed to push on children. I knew I was getting into a left-leaning field when I started, but the state of 'education' is honestly depressing.

AYO HOL UP

care to give some examples?

>2 decades
Try 2 years

Is this accurate?

Should have never bought those blacks from the Muslims.

of course

>it's a post is all Sup Forumsbeard lies episode

At least you're telling the truth about being depressed

Good riddance, hopefully the same footnote will remark upon the final destruction of Germany as well.

Dude, they're teaching NOW in highschools that Cleopatra was Black, that Hannibal was Black, hat Scipio was Black, etc.

>it's a post where where we put a swastika on liberal fedora and pretend they re form Sup Forums
God damn I know the liberals always project meme is true but this is getting creepy!

ms paint comics are always accurate

read and weep

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3392088/GCSE-pupils-taught-nation-s-earliest-inhabitants-Africans-Britain-English.html

Pic related never wrong

We wouldn't have but the jews transported them to the country and sold them for cheap.

WUZ

Not killing them all and erase their mark from Earth was a mistake

>the knights of the round get medieval on evil

looks pretty good