Bane? Bane? Bane?

Bane? Bane? Bane?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s15bsoso86WH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The flight plan I signed with the agency lists me, me, me, my men, Dr. Pavel here BUT only one of you.

First one to talk gets to stay on my aircraft.

>The The The flight flight flight plan plan plan I I I signed signed signed with with with the the the agency agency agency lists lists lists me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, my men, Dr. Pavel Dr. Pavel Dr. Pavel here here here BUT BUT BUT only only only one one one of of of you you you.
>First first first one one one to to to talk talk talk gets gets gets to to to stay stay stay on on on my my my aircraft airfract aircraft.

youre a lot of guys.

Four of you

more like 3IA

uuh you dont get to bring friends

Why can't we let it go?

>He doesn't know Baneposting is eternal

Is CIA or Bane working for the globalists

I just love you guys. Keked so hard.

/r/ing >BONE?

for ewe

Check these dubs

You mean these?

nice try

let me show you how it's done

this one?

Bane won't stand a chance now

This try

Bane's Mask pumps pure Super Male Vitality directly to his spine but no I don't think so.

Bane? now that's a name i have not heard in a long time

Great Dane?

why did his shirt get paler too?

my flight plan lists smee, myself, and only 1 dubs

It's weathered

CIA? I'm CIA.

Guys, the meme has officially ended. You can stop now

I don't get to bring myself

Was being wrong part of your plan?

Then show me it's body

Leave us hothead

UUUUUUUUUUUU

I'm seeing triple here...nine CIAs!

Take a cold shower

Dubs?

Dr. TARS, i'm love.

Dubs.

ɹoʇɔop lllllǝǝǝǝʌɐɐɐɐԀ,,, ɯ,II'mI'mɯI'mɯ

doctor paaaaVeeeeel,,,, I'mɯ,Iɯ,II'mɯ,I

IIIIIICCCAAAIIIIIIA
CICICIAI̛̺̱̜͙͎̭̺̎̋̄ͫ͑̓͛A̬͉̖̯͈͖̟̍̅Ä͚̺͍̬̯́ͦ͑͞͞A̷̝̯̲͚̭̻͆̓ͧ̅ͦ̂͋̚̕AIIIC
Ȋ̡̯̰̼̼̘͎͒IIIACCCA̴̤̙̔ͭ͐A̵̛̤ͤͨ́I̶͖ͪ̇̈͒ͦͭ̈́̋͞͞I̛̻̼̞̽̎͌̽̂̽̏̊̚͡I̵̶̳̠͚͙̍̏̓CCC
AAAAIIIIICCCIIIIIA
IIIICCCCAAAIIIIIIII

>This page is in Vietnamese, would you like to translate it?

fuck thats no the reaction i wanted, i wanted the one where he just kind of creases up

what did he mean by this

Bump?

Are you me?

Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?

They're big guys.

Man this scene would be perfect if they had CIA play good cop bad cop with another CIA, also played by Aiden Gillen

vocaroo.com/i/s15bsoso86WH

epic

Out of all the memes, I'll never understand how this one has lasted so long.

It's exploitable, quotable with 5 minutes worth of dialogue, and can easily be mutated into other memes.

It pioneered the "x-posting" title, as it's always been simply known as baneposting. Any other meme that tries to get forced with "-posting" just feeds baneposting.

It cannot be raged at or rejected due to the secondary meme of hothead, as anyone who dislikes baneposting is a hothead that needs to get out of here.

It's also just...surreal. It has evolved ridiculously over the years from being some shitposter spamming it, and always happens to remain relevant.

Dr. Floyd

I'm A.I

Someone get this hothead outta here

*in unison*
Dr. Pavel, we're CIA

*collectively blocks your path*

Then they do the scene in acapella style

if i unplug you, will you die?

Dr Pavel, I'm AIDS

Just think how exploitable "Dr Pavel, i'm CIA" is, four words have been applied to essentially every scenario or topic Sup Forums talks about. and those are about 10 seconds of the scene. It is easily the most adaptable meme on this board, maybe on all of Sup Forums.

Haha dank meme bro, but Baneposting is eternal king of memes. Suck a nigger dick you fucking faggot

You don't get to bring white blood cells

PERHAPSH HE'S WONDERING WHY SHOMEONE WOULD SHOOTAMAN, BEFORE REFUSHING TO OPEN THE POD BAY DOORS

If your CD4 count drops will you die?

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God!

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little Bane thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" CIA agent guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a capeshit movie. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Banefag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "FOR YOU FOR YOU FOR YOU." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Oh man! Here it comes!
The fucking deluge. Contrarian hipster faglords posting about how much it sucks. Conformist normie pieces of shit posting about how great it is. Trolls, waifufags, and newfriends doing God knows what.
You know what I miss? The good old days.
Days when a Memesman was free to make an honest day's meme on this board.
Days when there was a difference between trolling and shitposting (back when trolling was a art ;)).
Days when you could hop on the Sup Forums, click on your favorite board, and be treated to a veritable orgy of dank new memes, thrusting in and out of each other, slurping down each others liquids, furiously jamming their memenises into their memeginas and memeholes, not bothering to discriminate between male or female (it was the 21st century, after all)!
You could sit there and let your eyes take in this gallant fuckfest, you could almost here the wet, slippery sounds of meme flesh pounding against itself. It was enough to make you pull your pants down, lube up your dildo, and bounce up and down on it as you jacked yourself to orgasm.
One day we'll get back there. One day...

Bane-y Bane-y
Give me your answer due
I'm half crazy, all of my love for you
It won't be a stylish wreckage
I can't afford a carriage
But you'll look sweet, upon that seat
On our flightplan called for two

Any CIA edit for this yet?

ANDY?

The plane scene was the first leaked scene one day before the movie released it was already being posted here.

I need a hoi echibatsu x CIA meme