Ladies and Gentlemen, your Patriots MVP

Ladies and Gentlemen, your Patriots MVP

LOL FUCK YOUR WOUNDED BITCH RECEIVER

>needs refs to win
In my mind, the steelers won that game. Nothing you can say will ever change that.

>In my mind, the steelers won that game
Yes, in your mind.

Did the refs throw an INT after spending the whole game passing to Bell?

In the minds of everyone who isn't a Patriots fan.

You lost, Patriots cuck. Now just live with it.

The Steelers better win the Conference game cause I AM FUCKING MAD

Bad refs are a handicap, you should be able to win even if they're gunning for you.

That being said, I'll be damned if Bellicuck doesn't get his damn money's worth.

>being a cucked by reality

TOP FUCKING KEK

>I AM FUCKING MAD
Post it on reddit next time

Not him but as an Eagles fan the Stoolers deserved to lose that game, they had 30 seconds from the 10 yard line to at the very least send it into overtime and they blew it

Shittsburgh fans are looking for a scapegoat and everyone who already hates New England is just using this as another opportunity to express their hatred for New England

>american hours on Sup Forums

>being a foreigner
Your opinions on the NFL are meaningless.

Meanwhile, in reality.

>hatred
*butthurt

Ich bin ein douche

lmfao nobody cares what you think faggot

>new englands win gets taken away because user didnt like it

He caught the ball. Knee down and ball secure but continuation means he can keep going because no one touched him. The football move is him reaching for the goal line. Ball crossed the plain. Ground can’t cause a fumble. Steelers got ROBBED, they shouldn't have had to try to win the game twice.

Football Gods will punish the Pats for this sin and Brady will get injured next week.

t. foreigner
How's the Argonauts this season, by the way? Will they win the Grey Bowl Cup against the Saskatchewan Sasquatchers?

delusional tears are so fucking yummy lmfao

haha you changed the website you mention because mods were BTFOing you repeatedly
Fuck you, no life autist, you are the worst chimpanzee of the herd.