Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=12&v=X_JYkP6JotQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nukes from orbit

0:13 was my limit
I can NOT watch more

jesus fucking christ I need to take a walk and have a cigarette

I lost it when he started screaming about pickle rick
I love how the other patrons just calmly stood in line and got their food though

That was painful

why can't Euros understand post-irony?

HAHAHA holy fuck first time a cringe video made me turn it off half way through

>I don't understand the contempt for Western Millennials

>tfw brainlet

>that Naruto run out the door
Holy fuck I can't breathe

it's supposed to be post-ironic you dummies. He's poking fun at the meme. Read the comments.

This. I'm pre-post-ironically a Redditor myself.

>I am merely pretending to be retarded
here on 4chins we evolved beyond this in around 2010

>hurrr jokes on you I was only pretending to be retarded :)

America is a venus flytrap, attracting the world's talent and sucking the lifeforce out of them

Even being ironic is still being an asshole in public
>an American will defend this

you still don't understand the concept

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

>it's supposed to be post-ironic you dummies. He's poking fun at the meme. Read the comments.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

They are simply to dumb too appreciate such sophisticated humor, my intellectual friend.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

>it's supposed to be post-ironic you dummies. He's poking fun at the meme. Read the comments.

>he's Asian
What the fuck

everyone is trying to be a idubbz tier retard now

>tfw Asian
>born in America
>parents born in America
>still get asked "where are you from?"

When will whiteoids accept America isn't a white country and other races exist here?

>we need to go back

>the guy at 0:27 leaving

underrated post

CONSUMECONSUMECONSUMECONSUMECONSUMECONSUME

0:07 here, I'm too sensitive to cringe

being ironically retarded is still being retarded

I'm Asian too, it's usually a white/black dude doing that and I'm just expressing my surprise. If they ask that just tell them what city/state you come from.

every race and culture has been commercialized and cheapened in america

thousands of years of history are sold as cheap trinkets, the significance of the worlds nations are mere advertisement tools to them

>*kills person*
>"you are under arrest"
>ahaha don't you get it? I was just killed him post-ironically ahah, I am not a murderer

I hate that shitty goddamn reddit show and the people who like it

>capitalists will defend this

>it's perfectly acceptable to act like a sperg in public in america as long as you excuse it as "post-irony"

literally nobody in that place is white

redpilling on it, hybrid between anything and "American" causes Autism

>American television
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=12&v=X_JYkP6JotQ

this

Just put me in a fucking early fucking grave holy shit. What would compel a man to do this?

>calling general retardness post irony because you were to dumb to utilize actual irony

""""""""""""""post-irony"""""""""""""""""

Haha found the non-show watcher. As a fan I actually thought this was pretty funny, see the burp was actually part of the show as Rick usually says something along the likes of "Let-let's get out of buuuuurp h here!" So it wasn't just some random burp added in but a clever reference to the show itself. I strongly suggest you try watching it. I say "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub" all the time in real life too and it's a great meme to signal to others that you're a fan too. just like "I used to be an adventure like you until I took a Wubba Lubba DuB Dub buuuuuurrp!" This is what you non-show watchers are missing out on

did he end up getting the sauce?

America is lost

>people get paid for this

>this costs 1000 bucks

>tfw traded all bitcoins for sauce packs

all i heard was a bunch of wreeeeeeees
/ourguy/?

it wasn't funny tho

The worst thing about it is how these jobless entitled cunts make life hell for the emplyees.

seems the little lottery to get money

I want to beat the shit on whoever bid that high

w2c the minecraft wristband?

why is death grips there?

take it easy shill thread sliding booger

he's just being an ass clown

no need to use that shit as an example when there are much much bigger issues to be addressed and create entire threads dedicated towards

take off that proxy tyrone

>US $15,350.00
>111 bids

This is actually funny though, nobody wants to talk about real issues because this is a fun board and Sweden gets genuinely upset

holy fucking shit consumerism is a cancer

do these people realize you could literally make this shit yourself for like 15 dollars?

This is it

fuck off dp retard

>proxy burger damage control

Mandatory fitness programs and a ban on estrogen in the water

Is this a fucking parody?

IM PICKLE RIIIICK!!
WABALABADUBDUB!

I usually don't agree with you, Sven, but this is true

> Some guy earned more than I make in 3 months on a bottle of glorified ketchup

It's post-irony. Brainlet like you wouldn't understand it.

Because it bears repeating:
>Show signs marketing deal with multi billion dollar corporation, agreeing to make a dank meme (TM) about some random product of theirs
>American subhumans love the dank meme (TM)(c 2017) because it's totez randomz guyzz (TM)(patent pending)(all rights reserved)
>American subhumans flock like actual sheep to shower the corporation with money because their (((media))) manipulated them so very subtly
>American subhumans get angry when they can't give enough money to their corporate overlords so they can't take selfies with their dank meme (TM) (copyright 2017) sauce 2017 (c)

I pray to all the gods every day that this """"society"""" just collapses or gets nuked

Looks like Sup Forums was right again!

>This is the person calling me a wh*TEoid subhuman

America is lost

>díos mío, eso hombre es loco

4u

So... THIS... is the power... of american capitalism...

>decadent capitalist degenerates will defend this

Americringe.

When did we get infested with leftypol betas?

Even if it was a prank:
1-Not a single one of the people present found it remotely funny
2-He ended up looking like an autistic retard anyway

American humor everybody.

>watched a video of some cringy wanna be comedian
>80+ posts with a deep analysis
kek why are we so popular

Rick and Morty is just a shitty show and a fanbase even worse than MLP

>worse than MLP

Impossible.

This, unless maybe someone plays it so well that people don't see he's acting.

>leaf

>Now the whole show is filled with feminists and tranny writers
Why is it like they are just coddling trannies like the spoiled annoying children? Well, trannies do act like one

That's the US summed up in one post

yes, i am greatly ashamed

>111 bids

but he is probably doing an advanced placement multivariate calculus in high school and his dad beats him with a stick when he gets an A-. so that's his way to relax.

I gave up after $700. No way I am paying more than that for fucking sauce.

this "meme" has gone too far

this

that guy was a rick and morty fanbase false flagger.

he is doing gods work.

That's not a meme. It is a once in a life time event. You can buy your jordans any time. But this? Never. You will tell your grandchildren about that. You guys just don't get it...