Today the eternal C*stillian gets BTFO

Today the eternal C*stillian gets BTFO

1. your cunt
2. how do you feel about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/09/catalonia-independence-declaration-would-not-be-recognised-says-france
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hi
>anarcho commies getting independence
sad

>Israel AGAINST self-determination
Wooah

This desu.

How is supporting an independence movement is being against self-determination?

Go oppress native European linguistic and cultural minorities while importing millions of Africans some more, Jean.

Most people don't give two fucks.

It's just going to be weird that when we go to Barcelona for vacation it might not be Spain anymore

What's happening?

Catalonia is declaring independence from Asspain

Couldn't care less.

On what basis?

The referendum

Spain is third world. Catalonia is slightly less third-world.

Mixed feelings, on the one hand im all for ethno nationalist but on the other they'er a bunch of refugee loving neoliberals

When did they have a referendum? Seems like a lot of votes to count in a day

8 days ago

T. The guardian

You have to go back, Fernando.

Hmm are you up to your tricks or something? Did they seek international support or get permission?

It is legitimately illegal...

>democracy is illegal

Yeah well give me a comfy flat in the north and I'll scrounge some dole, oppressor

It is illegal, so what?

Do you believe nationalism is only ok if the (((government))) allows you to it?

Then again, I shouldn't be surprised to hear this from a monarcuck country

>Catalonia secedes
>Spain squeezes all the refugees inside their border into Catalonia
>Catalonia isn't part of the EU anymore and Spain will be so ass-blasted that they shut down their borders
>Refugees won't leave
Win-Win for everyone I guess.

Its a part of the constitution post civil war

Spain may well not cooperate man

Reminds me of an old Dylan Moran routine

Surely the Spaniards realize this. It makes you uunderstand just how much they need Catalan tax-payers to fund their failure of a country to survive if they are willing to fight them to keep them with the refugees.

More like the cuckstitution.

>a jew using a jew meme
I dont understand this

Hence why I said that Spain is getting BTFO

Even with millions of refugess, Catalonia will still be a decent first world country, while Spain will make Greece look rich

Their not actually trying to bum your monkeys Nigel. Besides is are this is you lot putting it up johnny foreigner for having the cheek to bully you over terms and eye Gibraltar

Isn't Catalan population like 1/6 of the Spanish one and making up 1/5 of the whole economy?

they are about 1/7 and make up 1/4 of the economy

Banks are already leaving, are you sure that with commie parties on the front they will be decent?

>implying they won't just (ironically I suppose) get commie gibs from the EU

Stop sniffing petrol

>from the EU
lmao

>Spain getting btfo
I dont think so senpai. More like c*talan leftists getting btfo.

theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/09/catalonia-independence-declaration-would-not-be-recognised-says-france

Not happening mate

Also the context for posterity

Was speaking about spain m8

Fuck Spain. Nuff said.

Still don't know what that post was trying to say tho.

I doubt that they will stay full commie for long. They won't have EU support and the moment they collapse the Spanish will literally invade them and probably execute every collaborator, so they will realize the only way they can survive is by being a tax haven for big companies like Ireland. They can still follow the Nordic model of high taxes and welfare along with a free market to appeal to commies.

declaring =/= reality

They already got basically recognized by the UK, and Trump+Putin will recognize them too to spite the EU

mmm but without access to the EU market they'll never survive plus the fact that spain doesn't really seem to be kidding on about it not being super keen

>without access to the EU market they'll never survive
This so much. What the hell are they thinking?

Catalonia and the UK join EFTA and BTFO of the 4th reich

It's retarded. Joining the EFTA would mean the UK would still have to follow EU regulations to the letter but without any ability to influence them. As for Catalonia, it would be a cold way in hell before Spain allow them any access to the common market.

i liek spen fuck catalonia

based Felipe won't allow it, he'll kill all scatalans if he has to but he sure as he'll won't let them be independent

>I get my opinions from Sup Forums
Kys

>someone being ironic
of course a butthurt leaf would never understand this

>on the one hand im all for ethno nationalist but on the other they'er a bunch of refugee loving neoliberals

> execute every collaborator
There is no death penalty in Spain. Not even for high treason. The 1st October police violence in Catalonia ended with the staggering amount of 0 deaths.

If we were a rogue, authoritarian, oppressive nation, we would disregard UN resolutions, or militarily occupy our neighbours' sovereign territory, or build illegal settlements outside our borders, or mimic apartheid or something, and we would be such an international pariah state that half of the world's countries wouldn't accept our passport.

Isn't that many of them? Some Spaniard was posting pictures in another thread.

> thinking
They aren't. Catalan nationalism isn't based on reason but feelings. Their logic is literally "I feel Catalan, not Spanish, so I'm entitled to a new, different, internationally recognised country".

What am I butthurt about...? His posts have just become increasingly confusing.

Would Galacia ever want to join Portugal?

kys leafshit

effects of lowering IQ due to migration already showing

That's true for every kind of nationalist.

Globalism is the rational option.

Balkanization is retarded

It's like Europeans want to be irrelevant

Go shart somewhere else

1.Venice
2.ecstatic, next month is our turn!

Are you one of these polentoni who dance naked around bonfires after the river ceremony?

when it is already past noon

This desu. Just go for it so I can enjoy before bed

Sweden
Feels good knowing that the eternal Manolo gonna get humiliated
Fuck Manolos, VISCA CATALONIA!

Not today, the delayed it to tomorrow.

Macron should annex and teach them a lesson about geopolitics.

Doesn't Macron literally believe that he is the son of Zeus or some shit?

Why?

Don't know, they're not sure what to do I guess.

Just a small fix.
No need to thank me.

they're gonna chicken out

I don't think so, they've gone too far now to back down.

>What's happening?

>I have lived on an isolated rock the past few weeks.....oh wait.

Doesn't seem particularly well thought out. I mean their basically going to steal a load of land with no set up government?

T. WA can fuck off

some user from spain set out a list of all the companies bailing from catalonia so they are losing wealth and jobs already. wouldn't they be better off with spain?

with what will they pay once independent?
the € is not their currency any more.

lmao this will backfire so hard

I'm pretty sure the catalan government at this point is aware independence is not going to happen. But they've already broken the law and will get arrested anyway, so they might as well go out with a bang.
Most likely, but it's a pretty complex issue.

I wouldn't give a small piece of clay to you damn semites, go home Abdul.

Catalonia will be out of

the Euro
the EU
surrounded by customs barriers
big companies fleeing the country

Your opinion doesn't matter.
Berberist Union when?

National, regional and international law, the national government, millions of Catalans, the international community, the EU, and most Catalan CEOs are against Catalan independence. The problem is that former Catalan presidents like Pujol and Mas knew how to play the game, while the current one Puigdemont is an incompetent autist. The game went like this: Catalans would choose a nationalist regional government, which would pressure the national government for gibs, privileges and attention, threatening them with movements towards independence. In return, the party in power in Madrid would count on the support of Catalan nationalist MPs in the Spanish parliament.

Mas' successor Puigdemont believes in the sacred Catalan land that's been oppressed by Spanish foreigners for centuries.

Blows my mind that some people are actually supporting Spain in this.

Seems tyrannical to have something in your constitution that forbids parts of your country choosing independence. I'm not saying localities should be able to split from nation states at will, but to not even allow the people to vote and make their own decision is crazy.
The government should only have control over the populace as long as the populace is willing to be under their control, should they choose to remove them self and form their own government, they should always be free to do so if it is the will of the people.

I mean is there really any reason for Spain to stay united? Is two big countries and many little. What if Galacia wanted to join Portugal?

Is there any real reason for all of Aragon to not just fuck off. It was basically a wedding that got out of hand

Go back to your barbaric shithole, Abdul. Europe is for Europeans.

The Constitution can be changed at any point.

Pretty new idea mate. Is easy to life perspective with a left wing paradigm so far down our throats. Think about it... We live in a world where the media is bluntly telling us that what we vote is wrong. Trump was wrong, Brexit was wrong. Is interesting times man.

Also back down the mine you cheeky cunt

Why do every European province demand independence at the drop of a hat anyway? And most of the time it seems so little thought through as they will suffer immense economic issues, just further extrapolate their griefs

>Catalan getting independence when the vast majority of Catalonia is unionist
lmao
lmao
lmao

Catalonia isn't a province, they are a nation of their own, you brainlet.

The Canaries are legit African territory controlled by you shits. If you wanna say "Europe is for Europeans", then get the fuck outta Ceuta, Melilla and the Canaries, filthy wH*ty boy.

>controlled by you shits
I'm not Spanish
>get the fuck outta Ceuta, Melilla
I don't mind it, you should have those shitty cities
>the Canaries
Nope, fuck off Abdul

Come take them moor boi.

Yes, everyone should split up and start wars over who gets the resources. Especially a grand idea for sea resources.

Then we'll stay and continue to chant "Europe is for everyone". It's that ez, wH*ty :)

t. got handed prosperity on a platter by the Danish

Sounds strategy

And let's say everyone wants independence here now. Samis in the north, trondere in middle Norway, southern Norway etc. You think any of these groups will say "fine, take the oil that made us so rich as a country, we don't need it"?

It's gonna be a bloodbath with brothers against brothers.

And then Russians can come and bully our separated weakened states individuality like they're doing to the semi autonomous province of Svalbard, or Spitsberg as Russians insist always were their clay.

of course a jew would only think about "muh shekels". What happens after Catalonia is independent? Not all parts of Catalonia have the same wealth. Should the richest parts of Catalonia further secede from the rest of Catlonia? And what about the remaining part again. Should the group of cities that is now richer in the third new state secede from the poorer cities? And how about the poor parts of Barcelona? Should the richer part of Barcelona secede from the poorest parts? And what about people in the family? Should brothers secede from their family because one brother is poorer than them?

Kys.