WE

WE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NThtqNihPzw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WUZ

EQUALITYS (did I do it right kkkkkkkkkkkkkk)

the real question is would one shoe sell for more than the other?

the black shoe is 3/5 the price of the white one

why does the word "equality" made you this upset?

separate but equal, I agree

>he thinks i think its just about the word "equality" when it's about some crybaby bitch liberal movement against the white man spread viscously through the liberal leaning jew media

>E Q U A A L I T Y

>EQUA ALITY.

>no brown anywhere on shoe

THATS RACISTS TO MEXICANSSSS

if you look carefully the sock has some brown

The brown is in his underwear
>amerisharts

>implying there is a single mexican person tall enough to make it to the nba

Do you mean “viscously”, or “viciously”?

>>>gay
>>>you

Not gonna lie that's kinda dope

Jews are fucking awesome though

Anyone who pisses off Sup Forums that much is clearly doing something right

>Jews are fucking awesome though

That's such an odd thing to hear from an american. I'm quite in shock.

>Jews are fucking awesome though

why do you like black people so much user?

I would like to think that I'm not one-dimensional enough to define myself by something as basic as the place that I live. We live in the era of the internet, there is literally no reason for nationalistic pride anymore unless you're an insecure person living an empty life.

I don't. All human races are the same.

In an ideal world everything and everybody would be a hodge podge of everything and everybody. That's the way David Bowie would've wanted it.

>leftists can make political statements through sports but if you disagree then durr Sup Forums
Pretty sure Sup Forums never tells people to go to /spee/ when the two mix despite being an overbloated unusable clusterfuck now while this board moves slower than fucking frozen spaceshit now. Are you mad this thread bumped a general from 7 hours ago?

What are you talking about, mate? I'm just saying that it's odd to find an american that likes jews. It's not like you guys are allies of Israel or anything.

"Equality" isn't a political statement because that would imply that different sides have multiple opinions on it. There's only one side here and anyone not on it is a contrarian.

why are his feet pointing so far out and away?..looks kinda weird but then again, lebron is basically an ape

Imagine being an nba player where 70% of the players are black despite being 13% of the population and wearing shoes that say equality. Do you want there to be more white people in the NBA lebron. Do you want white athletes to be paid more lebron?

amerifarts are retards, don't try to fight them my hermano.

HA

There's nothing wrong with saying that there should be equality. It is, however, wrong to chase after it considering perfect equality can't exist with free will.

He's implying African Americans are "OPRESSED" in current year. He's accusing average white Americans of a crime against his racial group

I dont think thats the point

Lauri Markkanen is god
youtube.com/watch?v=NThtqNihPzw

>White people claim to be superior citing IQ as an argument
>Jews/Asians have higher IQs
>B-B-BUT CULTURE! WE ARE THE PORRIDGE THATS JUST RIGHT!

>getting this upset over words on a shoes
SAD!!

This.

Whites are the master race

You spergs realize that's just Nike's campaign and he has literally no say on what his shoes say right?

>the black is on the right
this triggers me

i think he has quite a bit of say, if he decided to wear the nikes he wore in the second half for the whole game nike arent gonna drop his sponsorship. also lebron just loves attention, this shit and the shit he pulled with lonzo are two prime examples within a week

Ugly no lipped whore