NFC Playoff Picture

pontificate

Eagles
Their time has come

>People should care about which team is going to be slaughtered by the Pats or Steelers
Yeah, nah.

Who gets the 1st seed if the Eagles and Vikings end with the same record? I feel like the Eagles are gonna let one slip to the Cowboys in week 17.

Seahawks get in over Falcons for the 6, Panthers take the South and the 4 seed, Rams move up to 3

Rams over Seahawks
Saints over Panthers

Eagles over Saints
Rams over Vikings

Eagles over Rams

Patswinlol

Eagles aren't going to beat the rams without wentz. And rams stop noggin

>AFC
>good
almost like your life, amirite virgin?

Yup. Bradywinslol

>Rasm over vikings
>In Minnesota

Are you saying my life is good or my life is like the AFC, or both?

>Eagles over Saints

lol

Cap it.

if I screen capped everytime someone made a retarded prediction on Sup Forums I wouldn't have hard drive space

it took everything the eagles had not to lose to the giants

It took everything for the Steelers not to lose to the Browns in week 1.

this week is more relevant than week one especially since the eagles lost their most important player. Not sure why everyone is pretending foles is elite

They're already collapsing and the playoffs are weeks away

And by this I mean Wentz's knee

Why bother? They are all just playing for the chance to lose to the fucking patriots again. Realisticly how much longer do we have until brady and belichick retire? This game is fucking boring now.

Panthers reveal their Final Form and win a ring for the Big Cat in his final game as an owner.

The NFC is actually stacked.
There are 7 teams to could go on a roll and win the NFC championship.

Loins barely get in and lose first wild card, just like always.

Lions jumped the Seahawks today.

>Green Bay
>Dallas
No one is getting the Wildcard without Double digits. Heck there could be two 10-6 teams left out this year if Atlanta, Seattle, and Detroit all won out.