HOL UP

WE AINT GON SPIKE DAT SHIT, FATASS WHITE BOI
WE PLAY TO WIN DA GAME

THROW DAT SHIT

>HOL UP

>WE AINT GON SPIKE DAT SHIT, FATASS >WHITE BOI
>WE PLAY TO WIN DA GAME

>THROW DAT SHIT

what time mike tomlim mean by this, Sup Forums?

Item 1. Player Going to the Ground. A player is considered to be going to the ground if he does not remain upright long enough to demonstrate that he is clearly a runner. If a player goes to the ground in the act of catching a pass (with or without contact by an opponent), he must maintain control of the ball until after his initial contact with the ground, whether in the field of play or the end zone. If he loses control of the ball, and the ball touches the ground before he regains control, the pass is incomplete. If he regains control prior to the ball touching the ground, the pass is complete

I aint a tomlin defender, but throwing your coach under the bus is kind of scummy

Define “long enough”

mike tomlin made him throw it into 5 defenders

>booty blasted steelers are pointing the finger at each other...
LMAO....

Ben's not wrong though. There was no reason to force a play there. They could have spiked and scored after. Or at least kicked and gone to OT.

Then why didn’t he. He’s been a QB for the Steelers for almost 14 years.

Two or three steps, he took zero.

It wasn't Tonkin it was Hayley

the "one play" would have been a FG, it was 3rd down

That doesn't excuse him throwing into quadruple coverage. He should have just thrown it out the back of the endzone.

Where does it say that in the rule book?

I don't know user. I just don't.

It was an aggressive call but at LEAST run a proper play for fucks sake. Not a single route

Initial contact with the ground was when his knees hit, and he maintained control through that moment

its racist to overrule your black coach

bout three fiddy

Tomlin 100% made the right decision
HOWEVER
>it was a shit playcall
>it was a shit throw

it doesnt matter

it was a dumb ass play call

should have LISTENED TO ROMO AND FADEDEDEDED IT

DIDNT YOU WATCH THE FUCKIN SUPERBOWL 49 YOU IDIOTS

SECTION 28 - RUNNER
A Runner is the offensive player who is in possession of a live ball (3-2-7), i.e., holding the ball or carrying it in any direction.

or to spell it out to you retards when he moves the ball upfield like dez it's already a fucking catch and he's a runner AND is not going to the ground at all.

Honestly this.

If they spiked it then it would've been 4th down

bitch, bitch, bitch... make me a sandwich.

regardless of what happened ben shouldnt be chimping out to the media

theyre still 11-3 no reason to start shitting themselves

>he maintained control through that moment

He clearly didn't.

it doesn't matter who called the play, ben threw a shitty pass into 5 pats defenders instead of throwing it out of bounds

WE AIN'T COME TO PLAY SCHOOL

yeah that's what special teams are for buddeh.

>The NFL is rig-

He wasn't in possession of the ball tho.