If you're waiting for a "race war"

...don't hold your breath. The entire idea of a "race war" is fucking laughable.

Incels here on Sup Forums and stormfront are always coping with shit like:
>better start lifting, muh race war is coming, muh nationalism
>cant wait for the day of the rope, thats when i get revenge
>muh euros won't stand for this for too much longer!

While you're waiting from a militia to join, Muhammad and Tyrone are literally being TAUGHT by your politicians HOW TO PENETRATE WHITE WOMEN WELL. LMFAO at OBESE STORMFRONT INCELS acting like they'll EVER do ANYTHING other than FUCKING POST ON FORUMS. Whereas right now, BRAVE BLACK MUJAHIDEEN are LITERALLY SLAUGHTERING your corrupt "muh guns" fat pig cops. LMFAO.

Who the FUCK is going to fight in the "race war" anyway? You? Western "men"? LMFAO. You have never broken a law in your LIFE. Say what you want about Muslims and blacks, but fighting is INGRAINED in their culture (Jihad+rap music) they reproduce at FIVE TIMES the rate of europeans, and the men tend to be low-inhibition and unafraid. And you spend your evenings...posting on a forum...convincing yourself you're a warrior because you occasionally pick weights up. Lmfao. Riiight, okay stormfag. I'm sure a few thousand pasty white teenagers will really be able to defeat MILLIONS of Mujahideen who are so dedicated that they're LITERALLY WILLING TO BLOW THEMSELVES UP FOR THEIR RELIGION.

But yeah. J-just a few more years t-til "da day of da rope" r-right? Lmfao at you. What world are you living in. You're a pathetic, pasty coward. How the FUCK is an 18 year old white autist who has to take ANXIETY MEDICINE (FUCKING LMAO) going to do SHIT against BLACK CONQUERORS who probably bullied and slapped him around in school?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7WvISOj4Edc
youtube.com/watch?v=pvsKIpwaO04
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=7WvISOj4Edc

Fuck I can't wait for episode 5

...don't hold your breath. The entire idea of a "race war" is fucking laughable.

While you're waiting from a militia to join, Muhammad and Tyrone are literally being TAUGHT by your politicians HOW TO PENETRATE WHITE WOMEN WELL. LMFAO at OBESE STORMFRONT INCELS acting like they'll EVER do ANYTHING other than FUCKING POST ON FORUMS. Whereas right now, BRAVE BLACK MUJAHIDEEN are LITERALLY SLAUGHTERING your corrupt "muh guns" fat pig cops. LMFAO.

Who the FUCK is going to fight in the "race war" anyway? You? Western "men"? LMFAO. You have never broken a law in your LIFE. Say what you want about Muslims and blacks, but fighting is INGRAINED in their culture (Jihadpea stormfag. I'm sure a few thousand pasty white teenagers will really be able to defeat MILLIONR RELIGION.

But yeah. J-just a few more years t-til "da day of da rope" r-

i wonder who could be behind this post

>...don't hold your breath. The entire idea of a "race war" is fucking laughable.
>
>Incels here on Sup Forums and stormfront are always coping with shit like:
>>better start lifting, muh race war is coming, muh nationalism
>>cant wait for the day of the rope, thats when i get revenge
>>muh euros won't stand for this for too much longer!
>
>While you're waiting from a militia to join, Muhammad and Tyrone are literally being TAUGHT by your politicians HOW TO PENETRATE WHITE WOMEN WELL. LMFAO at OBESE STORMFRONT INCELS acting like they'll EVER do ANYTHING other than FUCKING POST ON FORUMS. Whereas right now, BRAVE BLACK MUJAHIDEEN are LITERALLY SLAUGHTERING your corrupt "muh guns" fat pig cops. LMFAO.
>
>Who the FUCK is going to fight in the "race war" anyway? You? Western "men"? LMFAO. You have never broken a law in your LIFE. Say what you want about Muslims and blacks, but fighting is INGRAINED in their culture (Jihadpea stormfag. I'm sure a few thousand pasty white teenagers will really be able to defeat MILLIONR RELIGION.
>
>But yeah. J-just a few more years t-til "da day of da rope" r-

Who the FUCK is going to fight in the "race war" anyway? You? Western "men"? LMFAO. You have never broken a law in your LIFE. Say what you want about Muslims and blacks, but fighting is INGRAINED in their culture (Jihadpea stormfag. I'm sure a few thousand pasty white teenagers will really be able to defeat MILLIONR RELIGION.

Nailed it. Pol is a joke that never stops being funny to read. Literally the most NEET and autistic people on the Internet pounding their chest like they would do something.

pasta
sage

bad paste

2/10

k...keep me posted.

Shut the fuck up you corn syrup obese dog.

noko

How can white men even compete.

thats an asian.

2 things:

1. OP is a faggot.

2. Dumb people have been predicting a race war since the 1800's. It's not happening, losers. Find a new purpose for your meaningless lives.

You're right, OP.

Me right now, thank you for convincing me!

Jesus, his nipples look so sore

>Say what you want about Muslims and blacks, but fighting is INGRAINED in their culture

Genocide is a part of the White collective unconscious. Italians wouldn't understand.

>literally proud of being animalistic barbarians

You may outbreed us like a swarm of wild pigs, and woe to the civilized world if that occurs.

Here's your (((You)))
sage

Back to /biz/ nigger

>sage is a downvote

>You have never broken a law in your LIFE.

This is now something to be ashamed of, according to liberals.

I'm white, I've been investigated for murder before you nigger cuck.
sage

Well who gives a shit, they can waste their lives with women as long as they want.

I would much rather have a cuddly chubby gay panda wow playing husbando to cuddle with and watch movies than that shit

Who the FUCK is going to fight in the "race war" anyway? You? Western "men"? LMFAO. You have never broken a law in your LIFE. Say what you want about Muslims and blacks, but fighting is INGRAINED in their culture (Jihad+rap music) they reproduce at FIVE TIMES the rate of europeans, and the men tend to be low-inhibition and unafraid. And you spend your evenings...posting on a forum...convincing yourself you're a warrior because you occasionally pick weights up. Lmfao. Riiight, okay stormfag. I'm sure a few thousand pasty white teenagers will really be able to defeat MILLIONS of Mujahideen who are so dedicated that they're LITERALLY WILLING TO BLOW THEMSELVES UP FOR THEIR RELIGION.

But yeah. J-just a few more years t-til "da day of da rope" r-right? Lmfao at you. What world are you living in. You're a pathetic, pasty coward. How the FUCK is an 18 year old white autist who has to take ANXIETY MEDICINE (FUCKING LMAO) going to do SHIT against BLACK CONQUERORS who probably bullied and slapped him around in school?

youtube.com/watch?v=pvsKIpwaO04

>"PLEASE DONT MR RYBACK"

You made this thread yesterday

>This is a wealthy person's meal in Greece in 2016

>tfw ralph killed kojage and is probably gonna kill vlad in next episode
fuck you

top fucking kek, now i gotta see all of them xD

so are any of you autists going to counter OP's post?

>"countering" shitpost copypasta

Very nice pasta...pastanigger. (what a coincidence)

>Incels

I've seen this same thread at least 3 times in the past few days.

Hide and sage fags. It's some stupid shill sliding something.

>when whitey feels threatened all he can do is hide the truth from his eyes or making online petitions

10/10
>rap music=combat efficency

>male pandaren

Faggot

moar?

>he plays something else other than male pandaren

>reddit

You mean PUAhate.

The picture is wrong
the black guy should be doggystyling the white woman because that's an easier position to physically overpower and rape the victim

What the hell is wrench posting?

I only play male blood elves and undeads.

Come at me.

sakurafish stop falseflagging

Civilization is the mechanism of controlling and maintaining the multitude. The more civilized a nation, the more conformed its population, until that civilizations last age arrives, when multiplicity wages war with conformity. The former grows ever wilder, ever more dysfunctional in its extremities; whilst the latter seeks to increase its measure of control, until such efforts acquire diabolical tyranny

Thanks for the clarification britfag.

>tfw i find doggy style to be preferable when a man buttfucks you
Missionary just doesnt feel as good desu man, a lot better to be on all fours :3

>undead
acceptable
>blood elves
ewww faggots

>ewww faggots

You're just jelly of my pretty boy swag.

I would roll male human but they're too muscular and blocky. They look like manlets on steroids.

>that thin womanly body without facial hair
Sorry, i am gay, into other men, not women with dicks

>i am gay

I thought as much. Probably furry too amirite?

well duh, but only into fellow chubby hairy cuddly men pandaren playing men :3

Whatever floats your boat senpai.

I'm a skinny white guy so it's easier for me to self insert as a blood elf.

yep, same reason i play male pandaren only.
Self insert perfectly as one.