LONG AGO

LONG AGO

Other urls found in this thread:

kisscartoon.se/Cartoon/Samurai-Jack-Season-5/Episode-1?id=74018
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why the fuck did the kids call a stranger Jack anyway

IN A DISTANT LAND

He's been chopping up robots for 50 years. His name has gotten around by that point.

Have you seen the first episode of the show?

I AKU, THE SHAPESHIFTING MASTER OF DARKNESS

THE 4 ELEMENTS LIVED TOGETHER IN HARMONY

UNLEASHED AN UNSPEAKABLE EVIL!

It was probably a slang term used in a way similar to how people say "bro" nowadays

CARTOON NETWORK CANCELED A SHITTY SHOW NAMED SAMURAI JACK

Precisely this. Jack just didn't realize and adopted the name.

WHEN YOU WALK AWAY

SAMURAI JACK

It's good to see you babe

I know Samurai Jack rarely deals with recurring characters but I was still sad to see him go.

You know I wasn't crazy about the front scruff but I am GROOVIN' on the mane.

>lady popping out kids screaming
>laugh with flat mates about how it's funny she had so many kids
>hide pregboner by having it in the pantleg I just raised up to hold my knee

What was his endgame?

>Jack is named after a literal meme from the future
Also, I wonder if we'll ever get to know Jack's real name. Not like it's relevant anyways.

During the Q&A someone asked Genndy what Jack's Dad's (The Emperor) name was. He said he doesn't really do names because you "get in trouble for it". So Jack's Dad will always be "The Emperor". I presume Jack will always be Jack.

It's not like his name matters. Unless it was Toshiro Mifune I wouldn't give a shit.

Yeah I was there during the Q&A.
>Toshiro Mifune
Makes me think, maybe they could give him a referencial name as an homage to something, Toshiro Mifune or not. It'd be nice for those who catch it.

He wanted to BEEP BOOP BA BEE BADA BADA BOOM BOOM BEEP. How is this not clear?

If Jack ever has a real name it'll probably be Mako. Or right as he's about to reveal it-
>WHACHAA

Why is everything is Samurai Jack so well designed

fuuuuuuuuuuuuck the new episode man I got teary when I saw jack..

I'm wondering though, is this still going to be a comedy x serious show or just grown up and edgy? The shit with the kids and no aku made it all seem darker but then you had aku on the phone sounding like a dumbass which made me question how its going to be.

The way the name jack even exists is because

Jack gets his name in the future > jack goes back to the past > says his name is jack > people start using the name jack > jack is now a name

Honestly I think it's going to be pretty much the same as it's always been, a perfect balance of both. Only know, they are allowed to actually get away with dark shit and actual violence.
But even with the (rightfully so) darker tone this time around, it's still probably going to have those loveable goofy Samurai Jack moments that we all love.

anyone got a link to the new episode

kisscartoon.se/Cartoon/Samurai-Jack-Season-5/Episode-1?id=74018

>dark shit and actual violence.
Yeah they did that with the 7 daughters when they were beating up children and then 6 of the 7 sisters were killed.

I love the tone and balance of this show. Does shit right. Genndy Tartakovsky is a genius.

I hope we have those really long drawn out episodes of no talking but full of meaning.

SKEEEE DOP BIDDLY BOP BOO BOP

holy shit there's already fan art?

iktfb was watching with my brother

didnt watch the new epi yet

loved old S jack tho - cuz the show was so comfy. it made me comfy

i hope the new ones do too

I bet Jack has the weapon of his previous opponent as his primary in each episode for like half the season until he gets his sword back. I love how hard he has to compensate for that one sword with all that shit all over him

fucking WATCH IT ALREADY