Can we talk about Ana Torrent and the absolute masterpieces she starred in as a loli?

Can we talk about Ana Torrent and the absolute masterpieces she starred in as a loli?

People always talk about Cria Cuervos and The Spirit of the Beehive, but I think El Nido is just as great as those two. The fact that it has never been released in DVD is a fucking crime.

I wonder why nobody ever brings it up. Does it even have English subtitles available? I wouldn't mind making them.

Probably my favorite film of all time.

you people made me watch el espíritu de la colmena and it was horrible, despite the cute girls.

She's apparently popular in Japan. I've even seen some fanart of her on Pixiv.

I was extremely disappointed when I first watched it, because I was expecting SOMETHING to happen during the entire movie. I was expecting something with more substance. I still enjoyed it because Ana was really cute.

But after a few weeks, I started remembering random scenes from the film. That's when I realized the value of it. It's a movie about visual poetry, some of the imagery in it is almost hypnotic.

I watched it again and I loved it. Still not my favorite, but definitely not a disappointment anymore. It's not the kind of film I enjoy, but there's something magical about it.

pedokino?

I like how she's the little sister in the first movie, the middle sister in the second one, and the older sister in El Nido. They all have different directors, so it's a curious coincidence.

im going to watch this after watching Frankenstein 1931

Yeah, The spirit of the beehive is a strange movie. If you are tired, it'll make you fall asleep. If you are paying too much attention and looking for anything resembling a plot, you'll find it boring. You must be in the right state of mind in order to be hypnotized by it, something in between.

I watched it a while ago. It's the perfect paedo movie for Sup Forums. No, seriously. It's like a more platonic and romantic version of Lolita, without resorting to stereotypes or prejudices. It treats the subject matter in a beautiful way. I wonder if that's the reason it's never been rereleased...

The best part of the movie, though, are the conversations between the male protagonist (a grumpy atheist) and his best friend who is a priest. The way they joke around and make fun of each other's beliefs is really funny and clever, at least in Spanish. I'm not sure how good the English subtitles are, I hope it's well translated.

She's still my favorite child actress ever. Even though she's mostly just being herself in Spirit of the Beehive. Those eyes, man.

She kind of lost that aura when she got older, but she also gained a different kind of charm. Her performance in El Nido at 13 years old is amazing.

And like all 10/10 girls, she became kind of ugly as an adult. Same thing happened with Mara Wilson and others. God, I'm so glad their cuteness was immortalized in their movies.

I can't stand the Universal Frankenstein monster. That retard is nothing like the character from the book. The original monster was more literate than both of us combined and killed people because he wanted his irresponsible creator to take responsibility for bringing him into existence. It was unrealistic, but more meaningful than what the character has become in popular culture.

Frankenstein 1931 was censored in Spain at the time, which is kind of a plot point in The spirit of the Beehive. The part where the monster accidentally kils the little girl had some scenes removed, and that actually made it more confusing for young viewers because it looked like the moster killed her on purpose and for no reason.

Can someone explain what's up with the chicken feet in the fridge? The camera focuses on them several times and it's weird as fuck.

>4 posters

pedos confirmed for autism?

アナ・トレントちゃんはかわいいです!!!

Today, I saw 'Whisper of the Bee' at school. After all Anna · torento is cute! It is! It is! When I saw "breast of crow" I was struck by that massive big eyes of her. This work also did a good act! It is! It is! I want such a child ....

The teachers opened a farewell party for those going abroad in France at night. At the café restaurant in the Japan - France Foundation of Ebisu.

it was delicious! It is! It is! I got a fish soup with appetizers, and at the main we got a mackerel and Escargot. Dessert choice Ruberu tart and cheesecake with red fruit juice and vanilla iced! It is! It is! It was delicious ~

The price was not so expensive, it was delicious and I want to go again.

Such a cute lawlee!

>trying to discuss good films here
This place is the pits, dude. Just go to literally any other board and you'll have better luck.

Japanese honorifics sound really funny on gaijin names.

>not watching the remake

there's no discussion itt, just an autistic pedophile replying to his own posts

and I just realized you're OP

kek, fucking killyourself schizo

She was a great boyfu when she was young.

thats gay kys

>girls
Huh?

Girls with short hair look better. They don't look like boys to me.