How do you feel about the political issue of age of consent, Sup Forums?

How do you feel about the political issue of age of consent, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hadith
wikiislam.net/wiki/Aishas_Age_of_Consummation
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mohammed was a pedophile so that means pedophellia is the most blue pulled thing you can do.

Over the age of 16 sex is allowed, sex outside of marriage should be illegal.

But surely there's a difference between 9 and 18 year olds.

Actually he wasn't.

Being an agnostic and militantly secular Turk, I wanted to find solid proof that he was.

But only Hadith mentions Aisha's age as 9. Hadith are noncanonical.

According to correlations within the Quran (only canon source) Aisha ends up being 13 years old upon consummation.

Juliet in Romeo and Juliet was 12 within the work, and Eleanor of Aquitane was consummated when she was 13 years old.

Back in those times 11-14 was the ideal age because women bloomed faster (due to lack of antibiotics and lactic-catalyzed hormones).

Men fucking died when they were 34.

So no, Muhammed was not a pedo.

All religions are shit, but one shouldn't lie to slander another religion.

Only truth will set man free.

>In the Sunni branch of Islam, the canonical hadith collections are the six books, of which Sahih al-Bukhari and Sahih Muslim generally have the highest status. The other books of hadith are Sunan Abu Dawood, Jami` at-Tirmidhi, Al-Sunan al-Sughra and Sunan ibn Majah.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hadith

Hmm...

there is no "canonical" Hadith.

Priests who claimed some hadith were "canon" were fucking shills.

God's claimed word within the Quran is that ONLY the Quran is canonical all others should be read with perspective.

Of COURSE people will claim some hadith is canon, it serves their agendas.

Ultimately only Quran is accepted by all branches of Islam.

>men died at 34

That's a valid point but it doesn't change the fact that millions of Muslims today still fuck children even though they live far past 34.

Nothing wrong with fucking an 18 year old.

Every white girl should be impregnated by a white man as soon as she gets her period.

I don't feel bad when I jack off thinking about the girls I fucked when I was 13. Some of the best sexual memories

I would feel robbed of my life experiences if those early sexual thoughts weren't there

these "hadith apologists" should die

The AoC should be abolished. All sex outside marriage should be considered rape. Unless it's just her daddy messing around with her when she's a preteen, that's fine.
A girl should be married young to a man her father chose for her.

We're sorry for offending your favorite pedophile oh gracious turkroach.

I say we just need to wait 4 years

>Juliet in Romeo and Juliet was 12 within the work

>Men fucking died when they were 34.
The average age of death is average which was lowered noticeably by half of kids dying just after they born. People have never died from old age at 34.

Also the usual opinion within people who study your shitty religion for living is that yes, he fucked a 9 year old.

14 years old is the cutoff.

>Romeo and Juliet
>Real
Okay.

Probably the last possible thing to think or worry about at the moment. Anyone pushing this issue is probably a sick fuck who should be gassed.

>All sex outside marriage should be considered rape

Explain yourself

beta virigin mad cuz chad is fucking her crush

As I said, hadith are shaky, gospel tier hearsay. Not canon.

Even certain Hadiths contradict the "9" meme hadith.

Learn before claiming bro. Knowledge is power.

>Muslim authors who calculate Aisha's age based on the more detailed information available about her sister Asma estimate that she was over thirteen and perhaps between seventeen and nineteen at the time of her marriage.[28] Muhammad Niknam Arabshahi, an Iranian Islamic scholar and historian, has considered six different approaches to determining Aisha'a age and concluded that she was engaged in her late teens.[29] Using the age of Fatimah as a reference point, the Lahore Ahmadiyya Movement scholar Muhammad Ali has estimated that Aisha was over ten years old at the time of marriage and over fifteen at the time of its consummation.[30]

>I know better than Islamic jurists

13+ should be legal, while sexually abusing those younger be punishable by death (if proven true in court).

Ban assault pedophiles.

I just trust my bros at Yemen who fuck 9 year olds because Muhammad did so too.

This Californian girl is 15 years old and is illegal for the next 3 years.

>This Californian girl is 15 years old and is illegal for the next 3 years.

What fucking flag is that?

wikiislam.net/wiki/Aishas_Age_of_Consummation

Literally 9 years old..

Is this now a jordyn Jones thread?Fucking rare...

SHILL THREAD. DO NOT REPLY. SAGE. SAGE. SAGE.

>islamic jurists

You need an education bro. Fast.

I bet she s been blacked already.

>13+

If you're serious than you must be mentally ill. Those are still children.

Rape is basically like theft, it's using/ruining something that doesn't belong to you.
Ban assault little girls.
I was at the Sam's Club the other day and there was a girl curled up asleep in a cart. her dress was all up to where you could totally see her panties. We can not allow these dangerous weapons on our streets, something needs to be done.
>Jordyn Jones
What an ugly nasty bitch. All these "dance" bitches are such horrible sluts.

Her parents shouldn't let her dress and act like a whore then. Young girls these days have no sense of decency.

you sound just like a mudslime

Ridiculous.
A strong society would have started breeding her years ago. AoC exists exclusively because past-their-prime old Feminists got salty that men are attracted to youthfulness.

>mohammad marrying her favorite girl at the age of fucking nineteen when she has already been used by half the village and their camels

What a cuck.

isnt is prayer time at the local mosque yet abdul? stop shitposting on pol and get kneeling

clinton foundation gets money from trafficing of children
bc is a pedo
hrc is a dyke who went down on a slave whos snatch was cut into the portrait of the devil.

>If you're serious than you must be mentally ill.
In your opinion.
>Those are still children.
What's your point? That children can't have or enjoy sex? You'd be wrong. 17 is still a 'child' too.

THE FUCK IS UP WITH THESE PEDO POSTS LATELY?! DELETE THIS SHIT AND GO KILL YOURSELF!

If they're bleeding, nature is saying they're ready. The children meme is a novel product of the era you live in. Teenagehood hasn't actually been around for very long. Before that, humans were ready adults at 16 at the latest and girls were married and bedded at their first blood.
You have to understand, people can grow up astoundingly fast when society doesn't hold them back. Our twenty year olds are the past's sixteen year olds.

yeah nothing wrong with 8 year olds either.
it's just plain age racism

If underage kids have sex with each other there is no problem with that, it's part of growing up. A 45 year old man fucking someone under 18 is disgusting and wrong. Show some fucking restraint you degenerate.

Kill yourself, most people agree by 18 most if not all of your innocence is gone. Children should get to be children until then.

You make it sound like the girls have no choice in the matter, you degenerate. If an under 18 chooses to have sex with a 45, then it's their business, not yours. I doubt it would happen often, though. They have preferences too, you know.

Kill yourself you gross deranged neckbeard. Good thing you are so ugly you will never have kids

>bc is a pedo
Pretty sure he fucks anything that moves.

>if you think girls should be married at a proper age and not be sluts you're a mudslime
Wow, you're right, girls should go to college and ride the cock carousel until she gets a beta to settle for her when she's 30.
>there is no problem with that
There is no problem with girls being sluts? What's wrong with you?
>yeah nothing wrong with 8 year olds either.
There isn't. They're hot and they like taking dick.

It should be whatever the driving age is.

Disgusitng creepy ugly weirdo freak. I bet everyone is staring at you when you go outside.

I agree they have preferences but they also are not old enough or experienced enough to make responsible decisions.

>All religions are shit, but one shouldn't lie to slander another religion

This is disturbing my noble Turk friend but what you are claiming by implication is that the hadith is full of lies.

>sex outside of marriage should be illegal
I remember being surprised when I learned it wasn't.

I didn't say being sluts. Most teenagers have a first relationship where they start experimenting sexually and that is normal. Fucking everyone and everything is not.

Wut. Wut dis be?

Literally this.

The question isn't "will this fat sack of shit suddenly be fucking young girls if it's legal" because that's not even a question when we all know the answer. The question is about 44 year old Jared Leto fucking a teenager who has been touching her clitoris and fantazising about sucking his dick for her whole fucking life. Because he does that and it doesn't seem to be a big thing.

Guessing you grew up in the south too?

>you live in a world where loving this is illegal
>where wanting to hold and protect and cherish this angel is punishable by jail time

Old enough to bleed, old enough to breed.

Why is that picture so comfy

You sure are throwing out a lot of subjective opinions I don't care about.
Science has shown that 18,19,20,21,22, and even 23 year olds also are unable to make responsible decisions, and their brains have yet to develop fully as well. Guess according to you they should be banned from having sex too.

Why would any guy this day and age ever want to marry?

>This is disturbing my noble Turk friend but what you are claiming by implication is that the hadith is full of lies.

Islam is full of lies. Mo the Pedo says "God told me all of this bollocks, so I wrote it down.".

I'm like. Yeah man. Fucking definitely happened.

Bullshit religion is bullshit.

kill yourself pedo roach

Reported kill yourself freak

>the Greek anti is back
How you doing, bud? Still mad as fuck, I see.
>a first relationship where they start experimenting sexually
Yes, and that is how girls become sluts. That "first relationship" isn't going to last and she'll fuck other guys and be a slut.

>Hadith are noncanonical.

lol

You ain't fooling anyone friend, except maybe yourself if you really believe this.

I didn't say that 18 year olds make the best decisions but that's the age we decide to let them learn. Innocence is a monumentally important part of childhood that needs to be protected until 18.

Too bad the father wasn't around when you were creeping on that poor kid. He would have beaten your obese ass to death and everyone would applaud him

>Koran
>real

way to miss the point

Kek

And why exactly is that number so important?

Look unless we can revert back to a culture like the 50s where sex isn't really a thing until after marriage than this is the reality of things for now. It's not ideal but it's just the way it is.

Yes.

Because most developed societies agree that is the age someone is an adult. It gives you ample time to be a child and to develop before you are corrupted by reality.

One day the feminists and their supporters will be removed from government and things will be how they should be.
>Too bad the father wasn't around when you were creeping on that poor kid.
Do you mean that story I told that happened at the Sam's Club? Her dad was pushing the cart. I thought it was weird he wouldn't adjust her dress to try and cover her panties.
We should try to make things more ideal, not just say "well, this is how it is". It doesn't have to be how it is.

I dunno back in the day, not even that long ago, it was considered acceptable to get with a girl after she was menstrating. My opa was 24 when he first got with my oma when she was 15 and they had a great marriage that anyone would be envious of. And this was normal for the time.

But the line has to be drawn somewhere, I dunno. But there is a big difference between a 50 year old going after a 9 year old than a 20 year old hooking up with a 15 year old yet they get lumped into the same category.

It's probably became this way because of jealousy of older women. They've managed to shame people into wanting them instead of younger women.

>Back in those times 11-14 was the ideal age because women bloomed faster (due to lack of antibiotics and lactic-catalyzed hormones).

This is also false btw, we are maturing earlier because of endocrine disruptors.

I let my boner decide.

I agree we should work towards that goal. The first steps would be to stop plastering sex all over every kind of media.

And that is based on what? You're literally retarded if you base your opinions and views on "b-but that's how it is".

And it even isn't. You can fuck 14 year olds in half of Europe and you fat fucks can't buy beer until you're 21.

Shouldn't you be busy culturally enriching Europe Achmed?

oh my fucking god kill yourself.
an under-aged girl is not ready to have sexual interactions whether she wants or not.

So fucking a child and taking away their innocence is alright? Kill yourself. Why do you have absolutely no self control? I will agree that our drinking laws are fucking retarded here.

Honest question and Schlomo goes mental. Could there be something here....

Now that is what's called a strawman.

>Muslim authors
>Muhammad Niknam Arabshahi
>Lahore Ahmadiyya Movement

I'm sure these are very unbiased sources pushing no modern agenda whatsoever.

Based Jew bro. Thanks for backing me up senpai.

Most people have been saying the opposite of pedo shit itt, new friend.

>You guys can't have conversations about things
>Don't question the Holocaust, either!

So you don't think that having sex with a child takes away innocence? You are scum and need to die.

>So fucking a child and taking away their innocence is alright?
You said it's alright. You said it's okay for girls to get fucked by random guys as long as he's as young as her and therefore unable to take care of her.

>men died at 34

this lie has been debunked for ages why do people keep repeating it. if you control for deaths in battle and deaths in infancy, the average lifespan was probably into the 60's+

its perfectly okay for 1 13 year old to love another 13 year old but not for some old man to love a 13 year old

fuck off roach

It's different when two young and innocent people figure it out for themselves. A grown person having sex with a child understands they are taking away innocence, there is a difference.

I think the age of consent is a good thing on paper. But, realistically, the age of consent just pushes young people to hide their sex and making it unsafe. I think Romeo and Juliet laws are a good model to expand upon. I think letting some form of parental consent play a role is how we should overhaul it. This way it provides a safe place and a knowledgeable parent's guidance and approval.