You ride a bus in your country

>You ride a bus in your country
>These two sit next to you
>"Hey mister! We're on vacation here for the first time, what should we do?"

What do you tell them?

Grab her skull and shove her face into my cock which just so happened to already be out

>What do you tell them?
Nothing since I didn't hear them. I never ride the bus without headphones and a belly full of whisky.

"H-here try our food!"
and then give then my packet of Nasi Lemak

"Ficki ficki?"

>ride a bus
Fucking pleb

regret being a socialet and not knowing what social people do in my shithole of a consumerist country

>You ride a bus in your country
nope, I'm not a drug addict/student beggar.

>"Uh just go downtown and follow the official tour"

Go hiking and enjoy the foliage

Say nothing, I'm mute.

>What the fuck are yis doing taking a "vacation" to like 6 miles north of the border.

The best bar in the country. In fact I'm going there myself. Care to join?

Then they get drunk, I bring them home and fuck them.

bowl of eggs

>list them all the usual tourist-y stuff
>tell them that I know of a few cool lesser known sights and would be happy to show them around the city
>give the D to both of them in the evening on the ruins of an ancient Roman amphitheater

>bus
I don't think so mate.
I ride my bike even in snowstorms and -35°C

really? how's the mute experience? are people generally more nice to you because of your condition? what do you study/work? are you a virgin? do you feel alone often?

It sucks. Had a bleeding in my brain as a kid after a car crash.

People are generally nice yes, but some people are assholes. Not that many know sign language so mostly I can't communicate.
I do work yes, I build computers at a local PC shop.
Not a virgin if a blowjob counts. But I'm 21 so plenty of time.
Not alone, got a lot of family and friends.
Member of a support group here in town as well with other mutes and deaf people (perfect match haha) so it's not all bad.

I do have a tablet I write down things on if I need to talk to a stranger etc. Always good experiences from that though.

>some people are assholes
assholes behave like assholes regardless if you're mute, have downs, look too pale or if you're 20 cm taller than them, that's just how things are meant to be, and you shouldn't let this fact bother you

you've got friends, you earn money from your own work and you've had a sexual experience - that puts you above ~85% of Sup Forums users
keep it up man and be worthy of your sufferings!

direct those roasties to the ghetto

I'm not feeling sad for my self. Don't get me wrong.
I probably live in one of the best countries for people with disabilities.
Sometimes it just get a little difficult to cope.
I was actually popular in school believe it or not, had some great classmates and my teacher knew sign language so I could talk to her.
Just life as an adult that gets tricky sometimes.

Like when you in the store and the person behind the disk talks to you... I can't answer.
But people usually catch on pretty quick that I can't talk.

i pretend to not speak english

>three seats
?????

"You're telling me that you haven't planned this ahead? You deserve to be kidnapped."