Who should play Supergirl in the DCEU?

Lena Dunham

Katherine McNamara, is the age of the ginger Supergril

fuck this whore.

This

>DCEU
HAHAHAHA

asr!

What does the E in DCEU stand for? Shouldn't it be DCCU (DC Cinematic Universe) just like MCU is Marvel Cinematic Universe? Or just DCU?

you don't know how to use google?

Why do all sluts take pictures of themselves with food?

DC Extended Universe

Extended.

dc entertainment universe? i dunno, just a guess. first time here, i spend my time at /k/

>DCEU
>Damage Control Extended-Cut Universe

>/k/

How'd you end up in Sup Forums and a Supergirl thread at that?

OUTTA THE WAY SHIT WAIFU FUCKING SHITS

Absolutely nope
Clark is a 10/10 and he wasn't even a by design Kryptonian.
Supergirl needs to be at least a 12/10

hmm

going by DC's current streak of fridgekino female stars

I'm going to say it will be Chloe

It works

Shouldve been Captain Marvel. Couldve had some great bants with Reynolds Deadpool eventually.

I was hoping for this, too, but she seems to be focusing on real acting instead of capeshit/blockbusters

>bants with deadpool

like in real life or something?

>shark movie

Since Wonder Woman has to be more muscular than Supergirl.

Whats wrong with this chick?

How do you btfo yourself this bad?

I got you, famalam.

Fuck playing Supergirl. Who's gonna play Powergirl?

I want her fat pussy to cradle my penis and feel it squish each time I thrust into her

>he doesnt think theyll all be shit horned into Infinity Wars

Oh you poor poor child.

Does anyone else get mad when they see pretty girls?

I guess I am a bitter virgin. I see a beautiful women and my blood starts boiling in anger

so you think fox secretly reached a deal with disney to have the x-men in their movies

oh and that disney would put an R rated comic movie hero in their kids avengers movie

god damn fucking retard already forgot that it was fox right you fucking idiot

DC eKino Universe

I think she would have to learn to walk without heels again to do this

That's not anger lad. That's your body fueling you with adrenaline so you can act on your instinct to fulfill your biological imperative. Your blood is boiling with unchecked lust, boyo. Use that and score those hotties.

Obviously has an eating disorder.

Not the same user but, how???

Yes!

>fake tits
DROPPED ETERNALLY

have you even tried? failing is the first step towards success. if you never fail you'll never figure out what you need for success.

whoever played kara in smallville tbhfam

>have you even tried?
Not since highschool, it was not too traumatizing but it was enough.

She played Indigo the last year on Supergirl.

>failing is the first step towards success. if you never fail you'll never figure out what you need for success.

Why are you doing this? The last thing the world needs is more bitter neckbeards harassing women irl.

Sorry guys, you've got a bad case of "unattractive of fuck". But hey, look at it this way, if you were born at pretty much any time in human existence, you wouldn't really ever even get to see a woman naked without paying for it. Now you get to see pretty girls all day every day.

But leave people alone. You're destined to be alone, or at least you're not ever going to be with a really attractive girl. Either start lowering your standards or look into becoming a monk or something.

Good to see more Lucy recently.

For the love of God can Snyder give kara her ready-to-fuck costume? We get half naked batfleck and Cavil's huge bulge is fap material for the ladies and gays. Give us something good too.

Who's that on the left?

I'D FUCK HER MOUTH

JUST SAYING

so you learned rejection is painful. did you ever stop to think about why it was painful? everyone is rejected at some point in their life, not necessarily from women though.

>Snyder's version of Power Girl
R.I.P tits

Ok, fair enough, but again, how I "score those hotties"?

i think any goal requires a starting point of self-reflection. not just for the practical manner of defining the goal, but figuring out what your motivation is. i'd give you the same advice i give myself when i have a nagging desire: get a few pieces of paper and do brainstorming, a cluster chart or outlining or just jotting down ideas. this should help demystify the desire. clarity is the only way you can reach any goal. the more time and work you put in to the preparation stage the less stressful the action phase is.

it's often said that nervousness comes from lack of preparation, in a way your body is betraying you (fear is an evolved physical reaction in the face of danger)

Rhonda... bwahahahahaahahahahaha!

>who should play Supergirl
In her prime Mena.
Really thanks for the advice user; although to be honest, I always get nervous, even when I'm prepared, in almost any kind of situation that implies social interaction, anyway I will try again.
>The last thing the world needs is more bitter neckbeards harassing women irl.
I'm not bitter and I try to shave regularly.

>implying the DCEU gets that far

>reminder that Supergirl technically already died in the DCEU, before Superman arose

>Superfail Vs Doomsday

Actually, the girl who plays Betty in Riverdale might make a good Supergirl.