TRUMP GENERAL - INVESTIGATE THE CLINTON FOUNDATION v.03 EDITION

Spread these

>Director Comey Ducks Questions On Clinton Foundation Investigation
youtube.com/watch?v=LCUATihvX7Q

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1467917273409.webm

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

#BreakTheFoundation

Memetic Warfare
/cfg/ Clinton Foundation General thread
Text TRUMP to 88022 for important campaign updates

SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/

RALLIES
>Rally in Cincinnati, OH 7/6/16
youtube.com/watch?v=2T_ow1UJZJs
>Rally Raleigh, NC 7/5/16
youtube.com/watch?v=zht6VzW-e9k

INTERVIEWS
>Trump meets with 200 GOP Congress members
youtube.com/watch?v=Tr7Q1slD3Zw
>Trump on O'Reilly 7/5/16
youtube.com/watch?v=5LR1bmgPq-0
>Trump on Hannity 6/30/16
youtube.com/watch?v=0972f5EKimQ
>Trump on Mike Gallagher 6/30/16
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTrS8ECOa8E

ENTERTAINMENT
>Gavin McInnes RIPS Aziz Ansari for Trump Piece
youtube.com/watch?v=k_Az5FCe6yc
>NATIONALISM RISING: PJW SLAMS Millennials bitching about Brexit
youtube.com/watch?v=Bn_6sU7O43w
>Still Report #986: Fake Polls on the Rise
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZKDemlV5WE
>Stand in the Gap
youtube.com/watch?v=HuTekWF8ORo
>NRA Ad: Stop Clinton, Vote Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=SIl20jItjHY

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

WEBSITES
trumpgeneral.com
unitingfortrump.com/
98percentapproval.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EM2PqoNUJtE
youtube.com/watch?v=m9FBdTFUe0g
youtube.com/watch?v=r7e6gLht6OQ
spectator.org/64643_when-trump-fought-racists/
wsj.com/articles/SB862335923489989500
twitter.com/therealroseanne/with_replies
youtube.com/watch?v=c_Ts6mhpWJY
google.com/search?hl=en&gl=us&tbm=nws&authuser=0&q=http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB862335923489989500&oq=http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB862335923489989500&gs_l=news-cc.3...0.0.0.2432.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0...0.0...1ac.
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/09/poll-donald-trump-leads-romney-mccain-with-hispanics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FBI defying congress....whattttt

>Trump has a chance

kek

Delusional much, kiddo?

If Bernie joins with Jill, Trump is fucked.
He will get 0 youth vote.

ZERO...

Zilch....

NADA....

Fuck kek and fuck you brainwashed idiots

Good job with the ironic posting, guys. Each (You) keeps Trump Gen on the front page.

The Clinton Foundation needs more exposure.

Guys, Von Ormy is back to shill again.
Refer to pic related, then filter, ignore, and carry on.

MUMMIE

can someone make a sort of "awoos for the awoo god" meme?

Last time Rhode Island voted republican was 1984.

Can Trump win the state if he picks Flynn, who is from RI?

Personally I think it will too difficult since it is a democrat stronghold.

No, as you stated, RI is firmly in democrap territory along with most of the east coast.

I live in Colorado, which supposedly loves Hillary, and everybody has Trump signs and bumper stickers, people talk about Hillary like she's the devil. I'm part of the youth vote, and many of my friends are as well. Hillary's success exists only online.

apparently, picking a VP so they can "win" you voters is a total meme

BLASPHEMY

KEK SMITE THIS ONE

You may only reply to this post if you're taller than Bob Corker (5'6)

The whole system is corrupt to the core.
Trump is our only chance for freedom and reformation.

I hope Trump knows how much this means to us. I mean I've seen nothing like it. Woman is in state security, gives away classified info, isn't even indicted?

Thread's moving too slow

Nothing going on and no news.

Watch Alex Jones if you don't know what's going on.

You could have prevented this.

youtube.com/watch?v=EM2PqoNUJtE

Don't you Trump shills realize Sturmpf will just repeat the mistakes of the Holocaust? He's not even elected and he's talking about banning Muslims and deporting Mexicans. Even spoke in favor of torture. What will he do once elected? Probably try to nuke ISIS or some fucked up shit like that...

Don't forget only 60% of Israel supports drumpf. He has no chance... just give up.

Uh oh. Our little Jew maybe in trouble!

Well, only children and retards would waste their vote for pols who use them as numbers to qualify for government funds. This is nothing new, and the spoilers always get kickbacks from Democrats.

>banking on the youth vote

that was Bernigger's first mistake

Good show yesterday.

Is this a movement?

I really wish Ben would wake the fuck up.

like, i'm unsure if this is a troll or people seriously come to Sup Forums thinking this

I hope you all watched Obama's little speech earlier.

When is the speech in Miami that was post-poned? He can't wait too much...because then he'll lose momentum

We need more triggering posts for new friends like Finbros' posts to keep Trump Gen bumped to the front page.

What did he say?

Never stop your enemy when he is in the middle of making a mistake. Obama and Hitllary believe their own press. They think every word out of their mouth is not pre-cancelled.

Hat needs the correct font, senpai

Out of respect for the police who died you retarded sandnigger. Sorry they don't have those over there.

why is hillary so cringe

Does anyone else think of pic related when reading some of Trumps tweets and shit?

Gun control is the answer to everything.

What a shocking development.

youtube.com/watch?v=m9FBdTFUe0g

he's a globalist. he only desires to subvert the alt-right and maintain globalist control of the GOP

lol this is making both of them look bad because of hillarys tweet. gotta make them look like they are pandering

Always a movement!

Ummm your manlet meme is dead kiddo

pic related

Go to sleep!

>Posting le funny reddit memes on Sup Forums

Trump's just a standard congratulatory tweet, Hillary's twitter staff went the extra mile to pander hard.

I imagine trump has some sort of connection to Serena Williams while
Hillary is just pandering.

youtube.com/watch?v=r7e6gLht6OQ

last time im telling you.

Put this trailer in the Trump General copypasta you stupid fucking niggers.

He sort-of shit on the cops that died... the two dindus were more of a concern to him.

Guns and violent cops are the problem.
Crime is at an all time low under his administration.
He avoided answering a question about Hillary.
He brought up the "we're all immigrants" topic.

More bullshit as usual

Did you think I'd forget about you?

On second thought, stay. I want you here for a good reason, boy.

>He sort-of shit on the cops that died... the two dindus were more of a concern to him.

Wow.

Heavily democratic here. There are a bunch of Trump supporters, but I doubt it could happen.
>tfw democratic hell

Any idea why she said that?

Nobody?

The Don didn't even add anything else to his tweet. Just a simple congrats.

Seek out counseling.

You need help.

No, and this is my first time seeing that picture

no

Hillary support
>shitty moms
>feminists
>cucks
>people who think Trump is literally hitler
>the mass media
>bots

Trump support
>every white person that doesn't fall into the above categories
>non-illegal mexicans
>educated blacks
>non-evil kikes
>trendy meme teenagers
>conservative older people who don't use the internet or know what primaries are(there's a lot more than we like to admit)
>people who understand basic capitalism
>everyone that disapproves of Obama
>Deep state agencies(FBIanon, Comey doing everything short of arresting her as a result of the email case)
>meme magic
>the military and police

No.

You know they don't really want guns b&, right?
Democrats subsist on 'tragedies'.
Control, yes, as they continue to militarize police at the federal level while simultaneously demonizing their scapegoats.

Know your globalist enemy.

spectator.org/64643_when-trump-fought-racists/

"Rayciss" is their mating call. Whenever you hear it, it gives them away. In fact, they hate other races so much, they aim to wipe out the distinctions altogether.

Trump has been battling racists his whole life. They won't tell you this. That's how obvious and how far we've gone down the globalist rabbit hole. The story is right there:

wsj.com/articles/SB862335923489989500

I don't know, but leftist meltdowns are becoming more common.

I'm not sure how Benji can address it, he can't play his holocaust card as Roseanne is also a kike.

You're gonna need to get that article archived somewhere. You need to log in to read it. I'm not subscribing to the WSJ.

she's gone nuts, twitter.com/therealroseanne/with_replies

A smoking gun on the financial aspects of the Clinton Foundation. No audits. Inflows not being reported. Skirting laws that govern tax exemption for foundations.

youtube.com/watch?v=c_Ts6mhpWJY

Well, Benji is losing his standing in the paradigm shift that is occuring. Left vs Right is taking a backseat to Nationalism vs Globalism. Sadly, for him, many Republicans favor Nationalism.

Yes. Hearing him, Milo and redditards chanting "alt-right", I've grown to hate that term. It's Jews creating a label to be used as a pejorative and useful idiots who desire hivemind spreading it.

I don't know. Maybe because he was arguing with that dyke Sally kohn but frankly I don't give a shit about what Ben "Israel first" Shapiro says. I'd just love to see Roseanne slap the shit out of him.

anyone have the archive of the fbi guy ? he make 2 thread i think.
if you are here please make another bro

Archive it, my man

Not paying a subscription to the Wall Street Jewrnal.

Here's a hot tip from a Certain Corner of the Internet. For WSJ, google the article URL and the pay wall falls down.

google.com/search?hl=en&gl=us&tbm=nws&authuser=0&q=http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB862335923489989500&oq=http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB862335923489989500&gs_l=news-cc.3...0.0.0.2432.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0...0.0...1ac.

Pepe

Why would Michael Flynn be a good vp? He's a registered democrat. Does he even agree with Trump's policie?

Have a Rare Trump to keep you going

Search for the article title and it'll let you access the full article

jesus

No idea, but I think he would be wasted as a VP. Secretary of Defense would suit him better.

That said, it's very obvious that he hates both Hillary and Obama, and thinks they have fucked the country sideways, and that it will take more than one president to right the ship.

I don't know who made this .gif, but it is exactly how long how I'd envisioned "awooooovement" to be.

your country is going down the drain because racist retard like OP and his ilk so here here’s some stuff we should be doing to fix your country
1. I believe stricted Gun control and Gun registration is necessary if we want to live in a modern society
2. the entire constitution needs be reevaluated and reformed
3. Mandatory wealth Distribution
4. We should allow the LGBTQIAA total freedom when it come to who they want to fuck/marry regardless of age
5. strengthen affirmative action in the workplace
6. strong penalties for unregistered gun ownership. if a gun is discovered on your property/person, a mandatory prison sentence of 4-10 years
7. detain/execute individuals who conspire to fearmongering
8. we need more police funding, instead of blowing it in the middle east, we should be bringing it home, and donating the tanks, humvees, and the mtracks to the police, the people the need it
9.create a compulsory national youth organisation which would teach youngster’s the difference between a political and social “correct” and a political and social “incorrect” and give them a safe place to report such things
10. shut down NASA, let the rest of world waste money on space

Finland is the best poster on Sup Forumsby far.

The only honesty to be found within Trump General.

Keep up the good fight, my friend!

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/09/poll-donald-trump-leads-romney-mccain-with-hispanics/

LEGAL SPICS UNITE. WE'RE GOING TO FUCKING DIE IF SHILLARY WINS.

So ugly...

Why does he look retarded?

Downs in his gene pool much?

Get some of these trending on twitter

Use the chimp out as a way to spread these. They are fuelled by emotion. Turn their hate on her. Make her the face of white privilege, power and injustice

Remember when you fags were insisting he'd win the primary?

I stopped supporting Trump as soon as I realized how retarded his supporters are.

Thanks a lot Sup Forums. I don't understand why you spam these threads. Do you even get paid for them?

Every canidate is a full blown retard.

Trump is a buffoon who acts like a retard for media attention. Has no real plans other than MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN and build a wall.

Hillary is a pathological liar.
This is exactly like in 2012. Sup Forums shilled for Romney in full force then had a mental breakdown when he ended up losing.

You need to source those claims.

Lookist much? It's the current year my friend

pedophiles.