What are some movies of characters suffering from crushing loneliness lasting into their elderly years?

What are some movies of characters suffering from crushing loneliness lasting into their elderly years?

Other urls found in this thread:

littlethings.com/old-man-eats-alone-with-photo-of-wife-at-in-n-out-burger/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wish I had grandparents to eat burgers with.

Your biographical movie lmao

I wish my grandparents knew yours so they could beat your grandparents faces in

Kelsey seems like a vapid piece of shit. I know my "papaw" wouldn't want such a pathetic moment displayed on the internet like that.

you have those trips, tho.

{spoiler]iktf, i too am grandparentless. these fucking ungratefull peices of shit REEEEEEEEEEEE

why would he cook the burgers ahead of time

amour, by michael heneke.

This is a very good question.

This image always fucking kills me. What's worse is that she shared it to show her friends how respectful and nice she is

>tfw all of mine are dead

Post the tweet where she asks people online to stop sending threats to the other grandkids for not showing up.

>2 burgers per person

Holy shit

if only one 1 out of 6 grandkids wants to come and eat burgers with you then you must be a really shitty grandparent

Nothing like sharing it on internet. Immortalizing embarrassment forever. The twist is she's secretly worst of grandchildren and wanted to embarrass him on purpose.

Real grandpa hours

Yeah this is what I was thinking.

Fuck I'm sad now

Some people just like to cook, or more likely in this case, grill.

>12 burgers for all 6 grandkids

Christ, 12 burgers for all 6?
You're telling me he cooked 72 fucking burgers?
That's a shit load of burgers.
Why does every grandkid need 12 fucking burgers?
Jesus fucking Christ.

All mine are still alive, never see them though. They're all over the place. Wish they'd cark it so I can get my inheritance tb h

A-are you retarded?

A grampa provides.

She is publicly putting her cousins on blast, dipshit. Next time they will get their asses to papaw's for a burger when they say they are coming.

Clearly you've never been to AMERICA

>tfw 25
>still go over to my grandparents house every Wednesday to eat Mexican takeout
>they just found out my grandpa has pancreatic cancer and a tumor in his lymph-nodes

feels man

At least he had sex at some point so he has kids and Grandkids.

"""""Crushing Loneliness""""""""

shhh no it's the kids of our generation having poor family values for no reason

Mine were killed by illegal immigrants driving on the wrong side of the road in a stolen truck

Was it a redpill for you?

>All that pink in the burger

BUILD
WALL
NOW

kek

So fags wouldn't be saying shit like "when are the burgers going to be done?"

>No one's posted Synecdoche: New York

It's the all-time GOAT of that sentiment, OP.

JUST

Delete this post right now

last time I visited my last living grandparent she died 4 days after we showed up and I watched her cough out her last breath

hes a retard

clearly virtue signaling

Fucking bitch holding back her laughter with the cup while taking the photo.

Just in case he died of lonliness before he could cook them all

he's senile, can't stop cooking burgers

So... where are his children... their parents?

>Yeah I'm planning a family dinner ONLY THE GRANDKIDS ARE ALLOWED FOR YOU SON AND FUCK YOU DAUGHTER AND FUCK YOU WIFE'S SON

I wish I had burgers, but caring folks would be nic too

Both grandparents died when i wasnt even born
other grandma is senile and lives far away
other grandma is a cunt and lives far away

its truly shame what their children have become

>tfw no gf

>FOR YOU SON
*fuck you son

shit happens, it's america so they probably all got divorced in their 40s and it was too much of a hassle.

Synecdoche, New York.

grandfathers, not grandparents lol

They're fags like you

I'm jealous of you guys who got to know your grandparents. All mine passed away before I could meet them.

The silver lining is you didn't get attached only to wake up one day to sad news

or

No About Schmidt mentioned yet?

Funniest fucking movie ever- so brutal.

You think she fucked him?

I wish my pawpaw was still alive.

He literally got me nigger pussy for my 14th birthday. He was fucking based.

>The bitch on the right.

Just take the picture with no selfish reason.

for all we know papaw molested his grandchildren so don't be so quick to judge them maybe he's a real piece of shit

>He literally got me nigger pussy for my 14th birthday
I am jealous. Go into detail.

There's Gran Torino. I didn't like the ending though.

please elaborate

Probably bought him a crackwhore

And now you're a degenerate spending his evenings on an anime image board, based papaw ruined whatever chance you had at developing healthy sexual relationships and leading a normal life

We went to the Toughman contest. After we got some McDonalds and he said he could go for some pussy. He was a known perv, the town perv (9 women other than his wife showed up to his funeral).

He takes me to this ghetto ass place and buys me a crackwhore, as kek pointed out he fucked her after

I haven't thought this in years.

>tfw I just realized he watched

I think I'm done now.

papaw BTFO

If only pawpaw had died soonersooner

This makes me really fucking sad for the old dude and really fucking angry for the slut taking the photo.

We're gonna find her, don't worry

your pawpaw was a cool man

captcha; johnson road

Reminds me of when I was doing leg presses and some guy took a picture of me with the phone's flash on. I'm a guy and don't slam the weights, so idk what his deal was.

probably jacked off to the photo

We literally have to. For the lulz if nothing else.

Be somebody's (non-biological) grandchildren. For example, you could visit an old folk's home and converse with the people there.

Excuse the 9gag watermark but this did get resolved seemingly well. Granted they only showed up because it became a meme.

>pic related

Mortality sucks, man...
The whole fucking ride is a cruel accident. If it's not an accident, it's a joke played by the most sadistic creator imaginable.

Christ why are they all wearing hats?

looks shopped

>they're all faggy methhead douches wearing oakleys and carrying an empty Mountain Dew bottle to spit tobacco juice in

Pawpaw was better off without them

>tfw I ground up uranium ore in each burger so my shitty grandchildren all get cancer when I'm dead.

Gotchu bros

>The photo was taken Oct. 22 by Twitter user Madi Bash (@Maaadina), while she and a friend were waiting for their order.
“Oh my god, I just died!!!” she posted.

littlethings.com/old-man-eats-alone-with-photo-of-wife-at-in-n-out-burger/

Half of papaw's grandkids sucksuck.

They should only get six burgers each.

>“He has a picture of his wife with him as he eats! I love him.”

Have to include that part or she sounds like a bitch.

Same here, I saw my grandmother vomit up bile and die after having a stroke.

Slow down mega satan

Won't save you, Madi.

Your fate is sealed.

*unsheathes katana*

That's gotta be a shop.

Vegan here. Pawpaw deserves a slow and excruciatingly painful death. He slaughtered raped and tortured millions of innocent animals, but it's ok because "waaaah i'm lonely"? Fuck you, you fat pathetic worthless pile of garbage, I hope you die alone too. The animals deserve better than this world gives them. Fuck all you pussy non-vegan meat eaters.

I'm vegan too. Not because I care about animal suffering. Why would I when my own life has been so shitty? I'm a vegan because cancer scares the fuck out of me. Also meat and dairy are bad for my eczema.

Meat exists to be eaten.