Correct The Record "Shill" AMA

I have been working for Correct The Record for six months. I was specifically assigned to this board and have been posting all throughout those six months

Ask Me Anything.

proof nigger

How advanced are the tactics used?

How much do you get paid? Do you actually support Hillary?

>1 post by this ID

SAGE

This. Without that OP should fuck off.

A copy of the job contract with the sensitive information censored would be fine.

Proof nigger. Meanwhile you have to rester sage.

Shut up you roleplyaing niggers, wait for OP to deliver proof. Holy shit!

In the six months I've been on I've made about 13K

Does God exist?

What do you want as proof?

Bacon on benis

Anything is better than nothing. Screenshots of the contract, of the wired money etc. No one is going to take you seriously otherwise.

Saged

>Contract
There is no contract. This is Hillary we're talking about

>Money
All the money has been delivered in person. I've deposited nearly all of it so far.

Think about it this way. Do you really think Hillary would leave a trail that you could just post online.

Correct The Record is more secretive than you think. Believe what you will however the truth still remains

Okay, so you can't give us any concrete evidence. So post a picture of bacon draped on your penis instead and we can continue with the thread.

>I don't have any proof at all than I have been payed by CTR

Fuck off niggerjew. Fake and gay thread.

Saged.

They vary. On here, since this board is conservative, we post things promoting liberalism, atheism, and of course race mixing. The race mixing threads have been nearly all CTR workers. We're trying to breed up pol liberals so we can ultimately have a /pol civil war

Believe what you want. Remember the FBI guy never showed proof, but he ignited the whole investigation into the Clinton Foundation

Enough with this shit.

Was everything done in person? Weren't e-mails exchanged?
If there isn't a single tangible evidence, you might as well just fuck off.
Or at least fake some e-mails the next time you try to shitpost with this.

It's a lot like the FBI guy. I'm being watched. There are probably CTR workers watching this thread. Any screenshots I post could be tracked. Believe what you will

Then don't start threads.

>le spoopy corporations pulling le strings
Fuck off

>Do you really think Hillary would leave a trail that you could just post online.
Yes

What's pay like?

Did you or anybody on CTR get orders how to deal with questions about the e-mails or Clinton Foundation?

How are you going to pass yourself off as a tolerant progressive if you don't even post pictures of bacon on your benis on Sup Forums?

This is fake and gay.