Lol we can keep bringing all these random throwaway characters out of obscurity and prove to everybody we can turn any...

>lol we can keep bringing all these random throwaway characters out of obscurity and prove to everybody we can turn any shit into gold

No, Marvel.

You cannot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xpEaCR79jdw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wLBPwGGuqxM
youtube.com/watch?v=lBRvhIV81hY
youtu.be/o8Std6rkiwQ?t=38s
youtube.com/watch?v=VKpQgEyjNdM
youtu.be/WFY2kJ96jNY
youtube.com/watch?v=gSgB0KYH8ew
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The problem was they greenlit it and then were so desperate to get it made they gave it to the fucker who tanked Dexter.

Everyone knew it was gonna be shit the moment the first interviews came out and it was apparent they were embarassed of the source material.

>kung fu superhero
>has the worst fight scenes
How do you fuck up that bad?

Iron Fist is actually a pretty cool character with good earlier series. There are a lot of literal whos in Marvel Iron Fist isnt one of em. Sure hes a c list character but hes actually interesting and fairly unique. There are a ton of shit jobber heros.

Whats shit about the series is it was rushed despite being announced 3 years ago they bad a ton of time to prepare. The director is shit as is the writer. Above all else the actor is trash skinny fat manlet that doesnt look like he can do kung fu at all. He looks bored in every promo shot rather than a peaceful zen like martial artist. He looks lazy and looks like an unemployed bum in every screenshot I have seen. Netflix/Marvel really did fuck this up. The source material isnt the culprit though.

literally same story as oliver queen in arrow.

what the fuck?

this is the biggest sin of them all

how do you fuck up the kung fu in a kung fu show?

especially when daredevil had based fight scenes

And people are saying it's worse than Luke Cage's WSHH tier fight scenes. They really fucked up

>Randi provides 6 episodes of rope for liberalcucks to hang themselves.
>Liberalcucks get scared and instead switch to getting mad about fight scenes when Steel Serpent appears and devastates people left and right in episode 7. Steel Serpent is played by Sam Looc. Episode 8 Alludes to bride of nine spiders, but she doesn't appear at all. It's just a passing allusion. Danny's fight against Davos in ep 10 during the banquet is no less than a 5-minute long spectacle of action comparable to classic jackie chan flicks.

Seems to me that a lot of reviewers are going to have some explaining to do.

>Trust me, it gets good after 6 hours!

>crOwn
Put on your trips, faggot.

>Comicfags are pissed because Danny doesnt wear his costume and they're not doing any of the mystical kung fu bullshit
>Everyone hates it because its somehow literally a shittier version of ARROW for god sake.
>All it needed was good fight choreography and they somehow fucked that up
>Didnt just make a Heroes for Hire show

>JetLi.com just gave Sam coverage this month coincidentally after crOwn mentions him in a netflix show.
youtube.com/watch?v=xpEaCR79jdw
>Implying anything is incorrect when it's crOwn sourced info when he posts spoilers to be an asshole to Sup Forums, not because of political pandering.
You must be a special kind of retard.

Marvel finally made a show as bad as DC's best shows.

show was was fucked from day 1

why you would give the dexter show runner the reigns to anything is baffling

The mere notion you believe any of these shows are good or even better than one another pretty much proves you don't belong here.
SHILL

Yeah, Iron Fist, Jessica Jones and Luke Cage are really not worthy. There is only so many resources that you can through at these productions. No point in wasting them trying to polish turd C list characters

Luke Cage is a legit good character. Haven't seen the Netflix series.

Luke Cage could have been a fun time if they ran more with the "cleaning up the streets with a bulletproof man" instead of going black black blackity black history black with a wet blanket of a main character

Don't bother watching the Netflix series. They blacked it up to the blackest to appeal to the BLM crowd. It's not about anything besides race and being black. It's unwatchable.

Lol if they can make black panther relevant they can make anyone relevant.

Things people who care about Iron Fist like -
>his bromance with Luke Cage
>his romance with Misty Knight
>him being a rich white guy who's seen absolute poverty and is trying to help poor people as a result
>him being an American-Asian
>him doing cool kung fu
>him getting powers by punching a dragon in the fucking heart
>his costume I guess

Of these,
>Luke Cage is off doing his own thing
>The director of the Luke Cage show already had Luke Cage and Misty Knight fuck, making any future relationship between the three of them weird and creepy
>Arrow already did it
>American-Asian? What's that?
>We accidentally forgot to put awesome kung fu in our kung fu show
>we don't have the money for a CGI dragon and we think normies won't like mystical stuff
>we think that standard martial arts clothing and a doo rag is too silly for normie audiences?
So why the fuck should anyone who likes the concept of Iron Fist like this show?

Martin Luther King Jr would have told them to dial it the fuck down. They should have had Cage going on a rampage trying to clean up the streets, thinking hes invincible, only to see the damage being done in the crossfire. Instead hes just a mopey boring shit repeating "I dont want to be a hero". And of course, we had to have a police video going viral.

>ITT people that have never read comics and only judge characters based on if theyre brains have heard of them before
Black panther and moon knight are basically Marvels Batman and are fucking great.

I only have time for DD and Punisher. Defenders and the rest can get fucked.

People who wanted him Asian didn't care about the character himself, just a political platform.
Were. The current comics for BP are crap, while MK's writer is leaving soon.

Comic nerds ruin everything. Most have really poor taste.

t. former comic nerd.

>Annoyed that they Used Luke cage for his few attempts to do some role-model relative stuff after he learned of hood rat kids dying.
>hood rat kids in question frequented the barber shop he worked in.
>It's literally the first thing they set up in the show.
mocks it and misses the point to make a "lel im a jaded kekkler" remark.
I'm not as fond of the show for legit reason being that Diamondback was flagrantly being too egotistical when all he was doing was flaunting that he invested stocks in hammertech after "the incident".

Sure, Cottonmouth was the better actor, but they were clearer in the message with him and trying to care about Diamondback was impossible after investing so much in Cottonmouth. He came in too late and was too extreme, so it was a jarring shift since Cottonmouth made the show seem like it was going to be more like The Wire.

Black Mariah being such a bitch was the most annoying thing because she was realistic enough to work and pretty much earned her position as a villain by doing the same shit every black woman with a two-faced attitude does - and in a show where people are more complex than this, she got elevated to villain status with no skills to her credit other than being a card-carrying, racist basic bitch.

People only hate it cause he's white

>Sup Forums shows aren't canon
Hahahahahaha

Remember when they used to rub it in our faces because they had a tv-movie verse. You actually didn't

>Current comics/Marvel Now
Well theres your issue Marvel Now is shit. Theres only kino now.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wLBPwGGuqxM

In comics everyone copies each other

What did the producers think they were going to give people out of Iron Fist that DD wasn't already giving people?

The point I was trying to make is that the show was more concerned about racial commentary instead of being, you know, a comic show. Which I understand Luke is a role model and all that but we didnt need 13 episodes of boring shit. Cottonmouth was easily the best character on the show, and like most of these shows, it took a hard drop in the second half

It should have been mystical kung fu kino but that was scrapped.

>muh stronk womyn
>muh refugees welcomed
>muh myself is muh greatest enemy
>muh womyn so she knows the sacrifices of being a great woman
Sickening

I sure do love producers who fail upwards

I haven't watched Dexter but I've heard the first few seasons are really good. What made it fall apart?

I miss drunken fascist swimsuit Carol.
But of course women protagonists can't have any personality flaws (besides not-a-flaws like being "too driven") or be attractive to heterosexual men anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=lBRvhIV81hY
it became kino

It's mental that Black Panther in Civil War is already better than the Ben Affleck Batman.

Nobody gives a shit about African Batman and his flying pyramids. Seriously. If people did he could carry his own book. If you don't believe me then wait for his movie to come out and watch it flop. Screencap this

You will be wrong. Like nothing ever before it, the Black Panther will have white people coming the theatres in droves. It will be the biggest movie starring an African American since Will Smith's After Urf.

What lens are you viewing it from? It was only about racial commentary so long as Mariah and Cottonmouth abused it to make a point.
>That's why they're villains. Cottonmouth was less of a villain because he calls Mariah out on her shit when she deliberately tries to bullshit him on her agenda.
youtu.be/o8Std6rkiwQ?t=38s

The fact that Cottonmouth, the best villain in the show laughs at her bullshit so much makes a damn good message. "Even this nigga's laughing at your bullshit, and he's the antagonizing crimelord."

Luke was the course-correct and Diamondback was the comic book-style plot that booted the show off of Mariah's villainous propaganda messages, especially when the news crews put her on the spot live in her own home.

The story's second half is weird simply because everybody's too invested in cottonmouth instead of following Luke from JJ. The themes of the show is more about harlem/neighborhood/class struggle, so if you go in wanting "The cottonmouth power hour guest starring luke cage and the cohorts on cottonmouth's payroll." of course you're going to be disappointed.

The series isn't as strong as DDs1 only because DD was hot and fresh on the ground of establishing a world at and around the aftermath of the "ground zero" of the new york invasion, which was perfect breeding grounds for Fisk's crime ring. With how easily they were able to Make a plot about "Union Allied Construction", they pretty much shortcut their way into establishing 20 different things at once the moment Nelson & Murdock crossed paths with them.

Luke cage didn't have that benefit and is contending with a post-DDs1/JJs1 world. They can't exactly contradict what was already established and had to work within those confines. The best they could do was making things more personal for Luke and that resulted in that weird changeover from Stokes to Stryker.

>cont'd

Funny note: had Shades killed Cornell over a less selfish reason than Mariah's wanting for Cornell to believe a lie, the show would have had a better change from cottonmouth to diamondback simply because Mariah doesn't have consistent standards and is just a spoiled woman that always wants to have her way. She only had her uncle killed because she wanted to flaunt her power over Mama Mabel to her uncle and Cornell. What Mabel believed was a lie. Cornell knew the truth. When he killed his uncle, he knew it then and was just afraid of losing the only person that cared about him. Mariah was jealous because she had no talent other than being a liar and used her lies to convince Mabel of her bullshit.

In terms of lies, "whole universe-speaking" she's second only to Loki as it's yet to be revealed whether or not Loki's been playing the long con all this time for Thanos. The only reason she sucks is because she singularly brings down a majority of the show since LC was filmed at a time before culture politics were a huge clusterfuck, so BLM's existence before the show started had a minor influence that stunk up the plot through her bullshittery and a lot of people can't tell the difference.

Even though cornell called her out, he didn't laugh at her trifling ass hard, often enough or long enough for the second half of the show to transition smoothly because signs highlighting how ugly her true personality was simply weren't vivid enough.

That's what people mean about the "second half" of Luke Cage. They just don't care to explain it in any sort of detail. Mariah's a snake that's too subtle to pay any attention to and she sabotages the show from having a stronger sense of cohesive narrative, so all that's left are the themes once Diamondback breaks the immersion that Cottonmouth brought.

Having picked up some of the leaked episodes? I'm kind of impressed actually. Most of the fight scenes are pretty good. Not sure why the primary one we've been exposed to is one of the very few bad ones. Characters are decent. Plot is iffy, but I like Danny and his powers are fairly cool. Not sure about the female lead though. She's pretty weak presence wise, and her action scenes are outright the worst in the show.

Have you guys got a torrent to a leak of this show because if not there some wild assumptions in this thread.

>People complain of seeing the same heroes i.e Iron Man, Wolverine
>Marvel decides to use lesser known characters
>lol marvel is shit and ran out of ideas so they have to scrape the bottom of the barrel

>leaked episodes
>plot is iffy
>not sure about female lead
>weak presence.
Lying on the internet is one thing, but lying this much about Colleen is laughable. Somebody screencap this so it can be mocked later. Her screen presence rivals Foggy Nelson at minimum and her very presence is felt since she's basically the only real-world emotional attachment he has since nobody else understands him yet until Luke Cage meets him and develops a third friend around the concept of having martial arts appreciation.

Hogath thinks he's a naive idiot and wouldn't accept him Pro Bono and is only on his side because she as enough sense to see through the media bullshit and knows he's legit.

It's a thoughtless adaptation which ironically avoids the mystical elements at the same time as we have Doctor Strange, Scarlet Witch, and the fucking Darkhold introduced.

Blade or Moon Knight would have been a better choice.

Apparently there was some uncertainty about Iron Fist before it was greenlit.

Produced, but he still answers to the showrunners.

I'm not reading that, but being told off by crOwn is a tough beat.

>Warbird's here! Crusshh the kree an'
Yes, crush the Kree. Even when wasted her natural instinct is to remove xeno.

It's the best show this year, so far.

good god I don't remember it being this shit

I can name at least ten anime from just this year that are better than Iron Fist.

youtube.com/watch?v=VKpQgEyjNdM

Wow. You can tell he was really mad about people doing that.

>You cannot.

They easily could have gotten a high 90% RT average if they had turned Danny into an asian, but thankfully they had some integrity and honored the source material.

I have no idea how the quality of this show is gonna be in the end, but I sure as hell am not gonna listen to a handful of racist "reviewers" whose main criticism is the skin color of the main character.

Are the same reviewers going to complain that Shang-Chi is a racial stereotype?

> The only reason she sucks is because she singularly brings down a majority of the show since LC was filmed at a time before culture politics were a huge clusterfuck, so BLM's existence before the show started had a minor influence that stunk up the plot through her bullshittery and a lot of people can't tell the difference.

I had to stop and think about this one for a while and even went back over certain scenes to check.
I'm not sure how I didn't catch this the first time.

youtu.be/WFY2kJ96jNY

It's CB4, mein negroes.

All the early reviews are from liberal cucks crying about white male heroes.

SAD

>t. marveldrone in full damage control mode

whats wrong with that?

>kung fu show
>action scenes look like this youtube.com/watch?v=gSgB0KYH8ew
How do you fuck up this badly?

when that dude was cast i did think it was gonna be shit

>daredevil is shit
>jessica jones is some of the worst television you can watch on a screen
>luke cage is shit
>lol why is this new show so bad?

Luke Kang was such a shite, but normies were too polite to admit it

but i bet you think gotham flash and arrow is good

Jesus fucking christ of course not

putting gotham with arrow and flash shows you don't know shit

Gotham is plagued by bad acting but it at least has a decent central plot, Flash and Arrow are literally soap opera with pandering for homosexual pseudo-nerds who pretend to like comic books

but in most cases marvel ALWAYS copied off of DC.

Deadpool, Deathstroke
Dr. Strange, Dr Fate
Black Cat, Cat woman.
Moon Knight, Batman

>in most cases
>ALWAYS
I don't get it, how can it be most cases and always at the same time?
Sub-Mariner, Aquaman

I was being generous, user. I didn't want to be up all night.

Groot, Swampthing

But Swamp Thing and Man-Thing were based off of The Heap?

>marvel dares to cast white man in the role of a white character
>how dare they allow a non-asian to accept asian culture
>only asians are allowed to be in asian culture
>we will show them, we will trash it to no end
>for diversity
>FOR >HER!

This.
Gotham is capekino

OR IT'S JUST SHIT! JUST SPIT BALLING HERE!

>t. globalist shill

They fired all the writing staff after season 4 and replaced them with women. Fun fact - every woman I know thinks Dexter is one of the best tv shows they've ever seen. All of Dexter.

Hmm

>Learning about other cultures is racist

What a world we live in

Don't you talk shit about Gotham you little shit