The Jews are responsible for pic related

The Jews are responsible for pic related.
Thank you Based Hitler for expelling those vermins from Poland, if not Hitler, today we would have 20% Jewish diaspora in Poland.
Thank you based USSR for not letting them back in. I mean, though Jews run the commie machine, they at least did not brainwash our Folk with "feminism" and "my-body-my-rules" shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gcxiDCJ-JLA
youtube.com/watch?v=7cOWGwFWyco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>White women being whores
>IT'S THE JEWS

Glad to know that Sup Forums is a fucking feminist board that white knights women.

Face it, you're just as bad as the feminist who blames women being whores on the "Media" or the "Patriarchy". It's just in their nature retard

>Polish flag praising both Hitler and the USSR
Fucking Stockholm Syndrome man..

FUCK OFF YOU FILTHY POLACK

TOP KEK POLAKSHIT

polish diaspora are the biggest race mixers here in netherlands

We got the best of both of them.

>t. bitter virgin

10/10

bydlo
they run TV, they raise generation after generation
you think girls would be whores if they were brought up at home, without TV, without the knowledge of who Nicki Minaj is, without "twerking" and without nigger culture?

OP is lying btw, I am from Poland and women like that are seen all the time in Poland.

Here is how it really look likes(I am Polish):
OP is just some rich kid from Poland who posts here to create fake image of Poland, so that rich west kids don't laugh at him.

youtube.com/watch?v=gcxiDCJ-JLA

tbqh this is women everywhere when they are manipulated. take a wild guess as to who has the most influence in the (((media))) these days.

>be polish
>live in UK
top fucking kek, subhuman detected

I'm just getting over a Polish girl.

Fuck them all.

I don't see any muzzies or blacks though so already its 1000 times nicer than most of Europe

Russia looks pretty good.
Easy in/out.
Fuck Poland and it's catholic cucks.

jews are responsible for it, they keep pushing degenerate jersey shore shit through the electric jew to youth

A woman can dress modestly, listen to Bach and still be a major whore.
It's actually better when they don't try to hide it. You know exactly who you're dealing with just by looking at her.

permavirgin

THIS

>British girls
fun

>German girls
fun

>Russian girls
fun

>Polish girls
prudes

But we all know Polish women are more drunk than anyone else so they'd be fun too.

enjoy having kids with those "fun" chicks, moron

Ok dude, seriously, you need to get laid NOW.
Else you'll end up heroing, or if in the US shooting up a school or something.

They also killed scores of your own
but you know what they say, you can't make an omelette without breaking some eggs

Burger here, why are polish immigrants hated in Europe, in such places like Britain?

What else
>Gays are fun, junkies are fun, niggers are fun, race mixing is fun
Fuck off, shill.

>White women being whores
>IT'S NOT THE JEWS
be honest, how new are you?

He will enjoy raising his wife's children.

Children who will be of mixed race no doubt.

I don't think you get it m8, yeah Nazis invaded and killed a bunch of Poles, but they're the reason why almost all the kikes are gone AND the reason why anything from Wrocław to Szczecin is Polish again.

Follow up question: Are "Polish" jokes still a thing in the US?
Considered stereotypical dumb people , for the "younglings" out there.

So whenever a woman cheats on her husband or is getting drunk on streets, it's the jews telling her that?

blaming jews is a meme m8

Alcohol and loneliness, more like.

pol needs to get rid of flags
>all countries have degenerates
>white people are not specific to a few countries

flags only divide us
they shift the conversation from the issues to country identity

Yes, people still use the word pollock and occasionally make jokes, but I see that is less popular these days, especially in areas with very little polish heritage (naturally)

it's alcohol causing this degeneracy

who owns the alcohol companies? look into that

We suffered much, but that only made us stronger

Seriously why is this Israeli not banned

Are the mods not understanding of our needs as a community?

drunks = fun ?

Sup Forums is a board of peace, we don't ban Jews just for their usual sneaky Jewy ways.

drunk hot girl?
Oh hell yeah!!

All the Polack girls I've known have been pretty fucked in the head. Granted, they're from Chicago...

It's funny because all the Polish girls I've met here (and lets face it there's a lot of them here) save one, have been the biggest whores I know, literally give it up for a nice smile, I've got to say I doubt it's much different in Poland. Even the sluttiest British grils I know want at least a vodka first.

If I marry a cute polish girl, would that still be treason because I'm dutch? Or would that be okay? Polish girls seem pure as fuck, dutch girls are degenerate

stfu kanye

So fucking what...more fun this way

Yes, Schlomo, exactly

Made me kek, almost as much as the last vm

No, Jews promote degenerate lifestyle. women themselves are most responsible, but you expect too much from normies, they do whatever they grew up seeing on tv and their friends doing, without Jews there still would be degeneracy, but not at this level.

youtube.com/watch?v=7cOWGwFWyco

well fuck you too mate.

>Thank you Based Hitler for expelling those vermins from Poland
Thanks for murdering 50% of polish nobles, intelligentsia, thanks for wiping out polish national elite! Poland is so much better now

i wish I could build a country for white man Sup Forumsacks

this man is lying
i pass armor-wearing qt valkyries on the street every day, dont let him decept you
this is how eager they are to fight without armor

>AND the reason why anything from Wrocław to Szczecin is Polish again.
And there is a reason why pic related is gone as well.

Gogi can you send me a georgian cutie? Madloba batono.