Isn't adamantium LITERALLY indestructible?

Isn't adamantium LITERALLY indestructible?

Obviously not. Anything that can be shaped must be destructible to some extent, or else it could never be altered or changed in any regard.

>nutted but still sucking

No? There are tons of things that can break down adamantium in Marvel comics.

Easiest one is destroying it on a molecular level.

faggo retardo who's never heard of valyrian steel detected

mind blown
is this a raid?

Isn't vibranium stronger?

Even if it is, you're not 'destroying' adamantium, you're just rearranging its atoms/molecules.

The Samurai's sword was made of adamantium

you rearrange atoms/molecules by breaking the bonds between them. thats the same as destroying

I think the comic book answer is that vibranium absorbs energy better, while adamantine is just stronger in general somehow, but they're also sometimes the same exact thing

adamantium isn't supposed to be able to break adamantium

>"Once it cools, it's indestructible." - William Stryker, X2

my cock alters shape without being destructible

Vibranium also sometimes requires the expense of energy to keep it in some kind of activated state.

No, it merely absorbs kinetic energy thus rendering most blows pointless. Adamantium is heavier, and resistant to almost anything
Ultron was made of an alloy comprised of both before

I've been wanting to ask since I saw the movie, how come an andementium bullet kills wolverine? Why does he not heal like normal?

the movie writers are retarded

Why does he age if his body is supposed to regenerate even aging cels?

/thread

Whats more bullshit is Silver Samurai finding and purchasing THAT much adamantium to make that retarded suit.

But the adamantium samurai sword was RED HOT

I don't know, but i do know that if you mine it in the wrong spot youll open the gate to hell

That's exactly how adamantium works. Adamantium is created by melting/combining a few different rare minerals/materials. When you melt them all down and they've combined, you have to keep them melted because once it hardens, that's it forever, it cannot ever be melted back down or reshaped in anyway. It also hardens in like 5 minutes so you have very limited time in shaping, crafting, or molding it.

Logan has always still aged, he just ages very slowly allowing him to live a couple of centuries, far more than a person should.

He still dies naturally, as seen in the new movie, when he gets older his powers wane as most mutant powers do, his healing factor slows down and can no longer hold back the adamantium poisoning which would eventually kill him.

it's stupid. in logan, an adamantium bullet can kill X-24 but why can't logan's adamantium claw simply stab him through the skull?

no consistency. still a great film.

red hot metal would be even softer than his claws

I don't think movie Wolverine can survive the shit he can in the comics.

It started in Origins when Baraka heated Logan's claws to melting levels for him to decapitate Deadpool

it happened again in the wolverine when Silver Samurai used melting Adamantum sword to strike Logan's adamantum claws

Adamantum is not a real metal, it shouldnt follow normal metal rules

I think adamantium was the result of an attempt to reverse engineer vibranium.

can a claw stab equate to the kinetic energy of a bullet?

He's considerably nerfed.

I don't recall him even regrowing limbs in the movies.

I laughed pretty hard at this

Well there was that one time comic Logan regenerated from a drop of blood. Also bone claws have always sucked

That's what makes it more "impressive" when they cut his claws off. Also it's like play-doh for magneto.

what about meteorites? nerd

>1 000 degree sword vs claws

You can't cut off Wolverine's limbs, he has a skeleton made of adamantium. You could only cut off stuff around the metal. Otherwise you could just cut off his arms and wow his metal claws are gone.

That was Lobo not Wolverine

Nowhere near.

Energy cannot be destroyed or created, only transformed. Matter is just energy who became lazy after marriage and settled down and grew fat, while his wife was fucking the tennis coach. How many black tennis coaches do you even know, anyway? Fucking dumbass.

iirc hulk pulled his arm off at some point and wore his arm like a necklace

Actually both did it, not sure how canon the Wolverine one was though

Maybe not enough force? Like, if you held a knife and tried to stab through a sheet of steel, you probably couldn't do it, but a bullet fired could.

i always just took it as meaning, indestructible to all known forces, right now. its material, its held together by chemical bonds, just incredibly strong bonds. if you had something energetic enough, you could break those bonds. give it a few decades or centuries and they'll probably be able to work it as easily as tungsten carbide and come up with something stronger.

Ah thanks.

Didnt knew about that adamantium poisoning.

What would happen if Wolverine went into a black hole?

you can tear them off though. bones are held together by ligaments, his ligaments are every bit as fragile as a regular humans. a powerful enough explosive would tear him into 200 and something separate pieces.

and those are coated by adamantium

Not sure, but the X-Men movies should definitely go into space soon.
The whole mutant persecution thing is getting old, I want to see them fight aliens and Kirby shit.

he would get really small.

Pretty sure his healing factor would protect him from the stds he would certainly encounter

why is hot adamantium more dangerous than regular adamantium?

Yeah adamantium is a toxic metal, so his entire skeleton being coated in it is basically poisoning his body. He just never noticed it or felt it because his healing factor is always healing it as it happens and keeping it at bay., since this happens his healing factor is actually not as fast as it should be when healing other wounds. X-23 (or laura), his kid, has a much stronger healing factor than logan because her healing factor doesn'thave to be constantly at work on, so when she gets an injury it heals much faster than logan's does.

Just a bit of neat information.

>addressing him by his first name as if you know him

because its a fictional metal

valyrian steel can be molded with dragon fire

Laura was presumably designed to better deal with adamantium too, or the bonding process might have improved in the last forty years.

it can be molded with regular fire

as in when Tywin had Ice melted and made into two regular length swords.

her claws are the only ones coated with it

a magic adamantium bullet was what gave him amnesia
at this point adamantium shit is as much of an asspull as magic and the speedforce

your moms ass is coated in cummantium

How about I rearrange your face with my fist

I agree for the most part but I think you should refine your statement. Something more along the lines of: an object has a certain amount of internal energy keeping it together. You must input MORE energy than it possess to change that object. If you put in less energy than the energy binding it together then nothing happens. So adamantium has a certain amount of energy holding it together, which seems to be an incredible amount, so it comes natural by law that you must input more energy to destroy or change it.

I could be completely incorrect, i am a college drop out after all

I think it was more because his healing is so shit now that if he took a bullet to the brain, it would never heal. And the only way through his skull is with an adamantium bullet.

That sounds about right

why was boy logan sickly when laura isn't

Because Laura was biologically engineered?

Not sure if the movies acknowledge it but Wolverine was around during ww2 and wasn't exactly young either in the comics so even though he ages slower he's still relatively pretty old.

The Origins movie had him fighting in the Civil War

You mean an object with extreme strong gravitational effects or fucking some dudes ass?

If the second you have to ask if hes aids immune.

well if theres anything that Logan taught us, its that a wooden branch can pierce through back bones and a rib cage made of adamantium

Spoopy get

he was impaled in the stomach what the fuck

I'm guessing if any of movie wolverines vital organs like heart or brain get damaged it kills him.

but that was in the same movie. I wish that plot point didn't come back in Logan. If it didn't, we could have just forgotten about it, but no.

do i really have to post a fucking anatomically correct human skeleton? your rib cage covers large areas of your lower back

Better question is why the adamantiun bullet in origins only makes him lose his memory while the bullet kills clone Logan?

How is adamantium poisoning him if its indestructible?

Is it basically oxidizing or breaking down, rusting

>brain damage
he gets wrapped in chains and pierced multiple times with iron rebar by magneto and then thrown into the bottom of an ocean and DROWNS FOR MONTHS without dieing in days of a future past, this whole movie series is butt fuck retarded

Ya but at the end of Logan young Wolverine gets taken out by the andementium and he is 100% healthy

his healing factor is constantly trying to fight it and it burns out

his healing factor getting weaker goes against everything we know about strengthening our immune system, logan had a bad story and is retarded

that's not a young Wolverine, that's X-24. His healing factor is shown to be weaker than even Logan's without the medication they give him. He had no way to heal his brain faster than it killed him.

>months

lol

Shouldn't they have a bone or wooden core?

>Those fucking 1000 degree 'experiment' videos
How the fuck did it ever get to my recommended page

>his healing factor getting weaker goes against everything we know about strengthening our immune system

And how many of us have adamantum on our bodies?

it does and it is even alluded to in the same movie

Wasn't it cut by a superheated adamantium blade though? So adamantium can cut adamamtium.

but thats stupid, heat softens things. if anything the heated up blade would've bent.

Other than the fact that in every comicbook/cartoon/movie adaptation wolverine has a hole in his indestructible skull where he was shot.

There are two parts to the sword, the first layer heats to melting degrees and the part behind it is still pure adamantum, so when it comes contact with Logan's claws, it would first 'dip' into the melting part then is hit by the solid part.

what bothers me is how quick and easy it is to heat adamantum up lol

His bones aren't making new blood, so his healing is his crutch.

>using that page of all other pages

jesus fuck, that version of wolverine had adamantum bonded to his dna by Apocalypse that even if his claws get cut it would still grow with adamantum.

you dumb fuck

its radioactive...or maybe the not-adamantium is radioactive, its been so long since i have read comics

>Sup Forums isn't on Sup Forums they said