Are Americans real? They seem like drawn characters. Left looks like some obese caricature...

Are Americans real? They seem like drawn characters. Left looks like some obese caricature, and right looks like Wednesday from Adam's family.

Thought i was playing little nightmares for a split second there

Americans freak me out, no joke.

I met a few and the nearly all of them seemed so fake, with the exception of a black guy that grew up in a ghetto.

Americans act like they are in a movie when you talk to them, regardless of appearance. It's pretty surreal.

I'd fuck right.

i fuck both desu

How so? Genuinely curious

Americans aren't even humans. They're so fake. They act like underpaid actors in a bad tv series from the 60s.

This. Everything is over-emoted and every other word is meme or reference to something.

They are but I wish they weren't

i've met several exchange students and a lot of expats (hometown is a chill colonial hippie tourist bait) and they all act so self aware.
They spend their time discussing which red fruits smoothie is the best among the 20-something smoothie stands and when they finally agree on something they just act so surprised on "oh my god this kind o freshness is just unseen anywhere else I can almost feel nature in my taste-buds"
Like what the fuck? who fucking gives a shit man, is just some shitty smoothie
or they go to some market to eatand they spend their time filming that shit as if they were skydiving or smthing like that, "oh god this is so local, you can see that this is just not a touristy place, like oh wow i'm so adventurous and unique"
None of these things are wrong or bad, they are just fucking weird to us. Anyways keep coming to mexico, we love your galactic credits

would wife the girl on right tbqh

No

We're actually all just actors, our country is just a giant sitcom.

hahahaha Flip and Flap xDxDxDxD

I would eagerly cave your fucking face in

I'm pretty sure I'm guilty of this but I'm never actively aware of it when it happens.

San Miguel de Allende?

Goddamn it, you showed our hand! Now everyone will be able to figure out the con we're playing!

>They spend their time discussing which red fruits smoothie is the best among the 20-something smoothie stands and when they finally agree on something they just act so surprised on "oh my god this kind o freshness is just unseen anywhere else I can almost feel nature in my taste-buds"

This desu, the outfit and the eyes make me diamonds.

They all suffer from some inexpicable sort of mass delusion.

>tfw no extremely shy qt3.14 sjw gf

ITT: newfags discover what a normie is for the first time

I call it scripting. Everyone wants to be special, so they follow popular scripts. That's the adventurous, unique script.

Where I live, the military hardass script is common. Most males pretend they're soldiers and super tough, glorifying "strong" figures.

T H I Q U E