But really how did the wheat get here?

But really how did the wheat get here?

The two from Prometheus crashed there and grew wheat. David made the Xenomorphs by killing the scientist lady. Now fuck off.

How do they know it's actually wheat?

Just because it looks like it doesn't mean it is.

Who is the person in the cloak then?

looks like wheat?
Smells like wheat?
Tastes like wheat?
Its wheat.

I see this set of colonists graduated from the same school of science with a bachelors of nohelmet

We only see that it looks like it.

The movie hasn't come out yet.

So are there no bugs on the planet too? Wild wheat would probably never get that big. Wheat looks they way it does become of cultivation.

The Wheat Master

Out of my land, you dirty monkey!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Not gonna lie, this looks like it's gonna be just as good as Prometheus

She's called PeeWheat for a reason, you know.

My guess is that there was a previous colony/terraforming ship sent beforehand. David gets more humans to keep coming for his experiments. He needs more wheat.

It might just end up trying to explain lore from the universe and end up just being hamfisted

the more you explain alien, the more it sucks

maybe its always been here and aliens brought it to earth, or maybe the wind

It's quadrotriticale.

That's dead grass

thats what wheat is, idiot

Who planted it?

TIL

convergent evolution

Why is the wheat giant?

is that another sequel to Divergent?

its space wheat

no its when two distinct genetic lineages in separate but almost identical ecological niches will evolve into organisms to fit that niche, rendering external phenotypes which are almost identical

there are many examples of this in nature

the one flaw in my theory is that the modern phenotype of wheat if a result of selective breeding and would probably not have occurred without sentient interference

The man in the cloak is the original David, who is human

seed stock on the original prometheus human ship, david eventually explored the ship and found them and planted them, they then spread and evolve quickly thanks to the black goop

it also explains all of the other terrestrial plants

So you're saying the black goo made GMO wheat?

M O N S A N T O
O
N
S
A
N
T
O

That killed me, user

David from Prometheus.

Also, getting tired of these movies now. Looks like the same fucking movie as Prometheus, which in turn was pretty much a remake prequel of Alien.

Fucking carbon copy hack shit.