The entire worlds military lost to these

>The entire worlds military lost to these

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4OzFT07OeC0
youtube.com/watch?v=KPxTVJWkbX4
youtube.com/watch?v=XDo1f2ljPFc
youtube.com/watch?v=rRIgmyhMogg&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

To be honest we only know that the American military lost to them.

>the sign just melts into their skull

what did they mean by this?

i dropped this show after season 2 looks like nothing of value was lost

Is this real?

It looks like they walked into it on purpose from their side

>mfw the rest of the world is fine and they're all just judging the incompetence of the US and probably Africa with great disdain
>eating Malteasers while watching the latest episode of "Idiot Americans try to survive Zombie apocolypse" on the BBC

>"""people""" actually watch this shit

ikr the only way i can see the world getting this bad would be if the virus turned a chunk of the population into walkers since everyone is infected the ones that did not turn immediately were at least partially immune at least till dead or bit

Isn't that the exact premise?

To be fair some of these corpses may have been decaying for a lonnnng time.

They're old corpses that are soft.
We already know decay so bad their bodies fall apart.
No shit their skin and bones are shit.
>then how are they still walking around
I dunno, I didn't right this shit.
If I wrote a zombie story this wouldn't be able to happen

I have a real problem with zombie settings in America with all the guns. Especially in the south, a zombie apocalypse would be over in an hour.

i dont think so at least not in the show as far as i know the first zombies were regular joes that died of natural causes

people also have their sole news source being comedy central

they are just plebs

watch the americans, homeland, legion, or the flash instead

At this point you could just trip them and their head would burst on the ground like a rotten pumpkin.

Seeing this just makes me miss the older seasons even more, back when the zombies were actually threatening and not just some minor annoyance and the characters would practically shit themselves at the sight of one.

Holy shit this is fucking horrible, it was bad before but this is fucking ridiculous. Do these idiots know the meaning of fucking skulls?

I guess you don't even need weapons anymore, just poke their head with your index finger

to be far these are people who have been living like this for like over 2 years they are used to the dead and know how to kill them with ease like they said in the show people are worse

>nuh uh, it isn't bad writing, it's just different bad writing
Why defend this show?

and Sup Forums gets its news exclusively from Sup Forums

I'm not defending, I think it's shit and boring.
If it wasn't for Negan I wouldn't be watching this dreck.

Always turning on death does make containment a problem though. Europe probably fascist now with Germany in charge

>they are decaying and weak
this argument doesnt really work considering that this show has absolutely 0 continuity with its zombies and their abilities. they have been show to be able to tear into human and much thicker horse flesh with just their fingers, and tear people's limbs aparts with relative ease. they also possess the jaw strength to bite through bone and there is even a zombie who literally ate an entire person, bones, hair, clothes, and all. in hordes they have been shown to either be too weak to hold on to a skinny woman or strong enough to easily take down a 200 lb man. some are strong enough to pin down a person by themselves while others struggle with little girls. even ignoring the obvious continuity flaws between seasons, and just focusing on the last few episodes there are zombies who take axe blows to the head and they don't just turn into mush.

>t. dedicated colbert watcher

gas

Maybe it depends on the human before he was turned into a zombie? Or just bad writing

>Skulls have gotten so soft that literally anything can cut through them
>Teeth, jaws, and gums are still strong enough to bit through cloth and flesh

>the flash
kek

Well, it did actually affect the whole world. Early in the CDC episodes they were communicating with France before they fell.

Besides that, yeah, it is pretty rediculous at this point. The zombies are basically made out of jello. It doesn't even make sense, but, twd broke the mold on not caring about making sense.

>Europoor projects his real life crisis of being swarmed by real life immigrants as the US sit back and laugh at them

This is pathetic. How do people still watch this?

While it's not perfect WWZ got the idea right. Initial huge losses because the zombies are fresh and our current military isn't really designed to fight them. But once they regroup and realize how fucking dumb the zombies are they take them all out with super simple tactics.

If their skulls are this soft by now why the fuck don't people fashion some kind of armor on themselves and just fucking slaughter them with their fists?

how come that faggot last episode was impressed with carol killing 5 zombies when these things can literally be weed whacked with a rusty ass chain?
why are there not dudes in full plate armor going around and swinging chains around hordes. assuming that around 3% of the US survived the initial apocalypse, and of that 3% only 10% are still alive today, we'd have about 1 million survivors. even though the majority are fighting aged and not sick or elderly, let's just say there 500k hardened survivors like carol and daryl in the US. if each of these 500k killed 10 zombies per day, it would be

They touched on the right idea when they had the riot gear but really any sporting good store would have enough pads and helmets and shit to make you god damn invincible.

zombies never made sense anywhere

they are just shameless with that terrible CGI

At least this has the rule of cool going for it, it's nonsensical but it looks awesome.
This is just fucking retarded. Not only does it make no sense but it looks terrible, Carol's face doesn't have an ounce of strain on it. It's like she's poking a key into a keyhole.

>To be honest we only know that the American military lost to them.
its the fucking truman show for everyone else BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Because Daryl is "le epic badass" while the kid was still fresh.
Plus you never know how strong the walkers are.
Or how many.

>Americuck projects his own problems on countries that don't have to build a wall to stop the influx of rapists

>60%

thats dumb lad and you know it. look back at season 1 and see how Darabont made the zombies. they could jog/climb fences/use tools and were way more intimidating than what they have now. and don't use "le decay" argument because even freshly turned zombies can't climb shit or move past a shamble now

>they could jog/climb fences/use tools and were way more intimidating than what they have now.

i don't remember this
any examples?

WASTED

those 0s

by use tools he probably means that ONE TIME were a walker used a big rock to smash the store front door when rick was in Atalanta in S1

The first couple of episodes of the first season, the little zombie girl picking up her bear, the zombies using a rock to try and smash through the department store Rick and the others were trapped in and one of the zombies actually climbed over a fence when Rick and Glenn used the zombie guts as cover

Oh and Morgans wife trying to open the door. It's obvious that Franks original idea for the zombies were radially different to what we get now, the showrunners decided to gimp them once they fired Frank just because they wanted to make the more more manageable for human drama.

>morgan was right all along

>Thin skinned american can't just have a chuckle and move on

if all the zombies are decomposing and getting thinner, why haven't all their belts loosened up and their pants fallen down around their ankles?

It's just a TV show, don't worry.

also they were able to climb on top of the tank in the first episode. at this point if they really wanted to be safe, why not just find a place, shovel some dirt until its waist high, then call it a day?

Morgan could have stayed there and lived until the end of time.

>the flash
Sure bud
youtube.com/watch?v=4OzFT07OeC0

Morgan's walker wife was twisting the doorknob in the pilot episode, though it was locked

Bullet proof chain link fences, user. Someone post the gif from FTWD season 1 with the 5 cal bullets bouncing off chainlink fence

I haven't watched TWD since season 3, so I honestly can't tell if this is the actual show or that one Syfy knockoff.

holy shit what a load of fucking garbage

what the fuck is this absolute trash

HEAPS OF TRASH

the flash might not be total shit if they didn't insist on having the annoying ass normies quip over every fucking fight

SOMEONE POST THE DEAR.

shows you how bad it was when all i type is cgi deer in google and twd pics show up first

I want Walking Dead to just go completely off the wall

I want the show to reveal that it's not a virus at all, and for there to be a reveal of a main antagonist of the show that's just the most hardcore Necromancer ever who lives in a German castle somewhere surrounded by hoards of undead shit

HOW DOES SHE DO IT

what the fuck is this.

youtube.com/watch?v=KPxTVJWkbX4
Honestly don't know how anyone can stomach this nightmare after it went to shit in season 2

Wouldn't zombie's bodies just decompose and be immobile after 3 days (especially during summer)?

>a 300+ pound gorilla out speeds the fucking flash
>that speech at the end
Why do people like the CW again?

Its almost like the show is a horrible premise that makes zero sense or something

to be fare the cgi dident go to noticeable shit (for a tv show) till season 7... i think cant remember other instances in the show need to re watch it

>>eating Malteasers while watching the latest episode of "Idiot Americans try to survive Zombie apocolypse" on the BBC
>The zombie apocalyplse has brought not only the doom of the USA but also the technology to broadcast television onto nigger dicks

Is this a real television program that actual people watch and enjoy

as entertainment for kids aged 4-9, its kinda passable.

but that shit is watched by adults that get very invested into it.

this would actually be cool though, so they won't use it. a "boss" zombie who is able to control hordes and/or even possesses traits of his former self would be cool as well. unfortunately this will never happen.

youtube.com/watch?v=XDo1f2ljPFc
0:48
that fucking green screen + cgi teddy bear
walking dead has always had shit CGI

the show hardly even deals with zombies anymore. Everything is just this asshat with a baseball bat. They have to constantly force in these generic little "oh no surprise zombie they have to wrestle off of them" moments just to remind you that there are even zombies in this show

thats not THAT bad considering its a TV show

>they are just plebs
>watch the americans, homeland, legion, or the flash instead
lol

..fuck

KEK who greenlit this garbage

>that speech

its stated that every one has the infection, and just waiting to die, so imagine you have a large group, and one of you guys die he gets up in the middl of the night and chomps on every one there you go your entire group is a zombie,

holy fuck

>everyone is already infected
>getting bitten somehow makes you double infected

If you watch ftwd, it seems more likely that a shit ton of people simply got sick and couldn't be cured and turned, and overwhelmed those left with sheer numbers out of panic.

The bites don't infect you, they just cause you to die unless there's rapid amputation upon receiving it on the leg / arm.

getting bit by a somthing thats rotten and full of deisies would kill you, a komodo dragons saliva has enough bactiria to kill you, then once your dead from the infection you awake as a zombie

HOLY FUCKIN SHIT IS THIS ACTUALLY A SCENE JESUS FUCKING CHRIST THIS SHOW GOT WORSE THAN I THOUGHT

>the flash

Shows like this just make me plain angry, the whole premise is based off of something so dumb that i just can't see the show in any good light, if it wasn't for Negan being entertaining this show would be so shit.

Its just plain bad story telling when you have zombies who literally would die from tripping over and characters that can't aim for shit until it is required to make the plot work.

I mean we have an "enemy" so shit that literally weebs doing fucking special moves like dragon twister with their fucking Japanese made in china sword would actually be effective.

Whens the show going to find a group of weebs just spinning in circles killing all the zombies that get close?

people like the CW?

>Why do people like the CW again?

Watch the vid and see for yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=rRIgmyhMogg&feature=youtu.be

>that thicc girl at 10:45

>that qt at 19:00

There's a reason CW is afloat desu

Just rewatch S2E13

>Hershel using infinite ammo cheats in front of the farmhouse
>Next camera cut there are zombies all over the spot Hershel was standing but you can still hear him shooting
>Josephine and whoever else run behind the house
>Somehow the zombies are already in front of them and they run straight into one, causing Josephine's death

That was the moment I stopped watching. 90% of the people who die are killed by bad writing.

>Zombie films or tv shows
>ever

Look at this stupid shit in World War Z.
Zombie flicks are only worth watching for the stupid shit in them alone.

>to be far these are people who have been living like this for like over 2 years they are used to the dead and know how to kill them with ease like they said in the show people are worse
>like they said in the show people are worse
please refrain from further posting

hot