Hey guys!

Hey guys!

Now that I can't steal from the imdb message boards anymore and pretend they're my own thoughts I'll just steal from your posts!

Is that ok?

Do you want to get Stuckmanized! Or fuck my wife? Either way...

I kind of want to fuck his wife. Anyone have pics of her?

I just came into this thread because I wanted to let Sup Forums know my grandma just died. I feel sad. I mean, yeah, general sadness, but the main source of it is me feeling sad because deep down I know I don't really care? So it's more of a like guilty sadness. Maybe I'm just trying to be an asshole to not not deal w/ the loss.

I don't know.

I'm just high right now

I guess in the morning is when the roughness really starts.

To be honest, the main thing I'm worried about is having to leave the house to go to her funeral, I'm such an introverted NEET that the thought of this scares me.

But she was my grandma bros..she raised me.

I remember him exploiting her in his Man of Steel review.

Then every time since then she's been quiet and reserved and covers up. She must have gotten some nasty emails.

Fucking hussey

Haven't seen this pasta in a while.

Just went back to see that and he's literally playing batman with a dark blue bath towel over his shoulders instead of a cape.

Nobody gives a SHIT about total
I said BACON AND EGGS

;__;

Honestly knowing how much attention to detail he puts in things Im sure thats a visual gag.

>grown man
>braces

wew lad

He got them after he got married.

I mean fuck it. He doesn't have to impress anyone anymore. I'm sure she suggested it to make him less attractive.

Autism got him a cushy job and a hot wife.

my childhood

shut up chris.

>braces on a manlett confirmed

Settle down, Stuck

Never understood why he spends so much time editing his mouth in the images he uses for his videos. When the video starts we still see his yellow teeth.
And the braces aren't an excuse, my brother also has braces and his teeth are white and clean.

What's wrong with yellow teeth?

>poor little white boy

I don't see anything wrong with my reasoning.

You let go after you get married. Gain a little weight. Relax.

Inb4 >damagecontrol.png

It usually implies you don't have good hygiene. Your teeth should be white or borderline white. Stuckman teeth look unclean like he has plaque.

shut up chris.

If he does have it then he's dealing with it better than me.

He was raised an older child by older parents, and seeing as he grew up with black kids probably in Tallmadge with isn't far from me...he was THAT kid in school.

You can spot the "Older loser parents having one desperation child" kid a mile away. Probably not autism as much as just not raised by the most social people.

chris what are you doing here? shouldnt you be blowing the flick prick?

Some autists have it worse than others. I'm pretty sure I'll never be fit to live independently. I just don't have the mental capacity to move my life forward. I'm pretty good at acting like a functional member of society though. Just don't try to strike up a detailed conversation with me.

Now THAT fuck is so /fit/ it hurts.

i think hes more a sociopath than an autist. someone posted a long account of chris from just before he got youtube "fame" and how much of a stuck up cunt he was and how he uses people. screw chris.

he looks like a fucking childs toy, he has the most punchable face and voice, even more than chris!

He was about to quit YT altogether when someone (probably from here) called his actual dad and mocked him.

I would pay to hear that phone call.

Damn I'd like to see that. I love reading people's investigative work on e-celebs.

Was this recent?

he moaned about that in this zods snapped neck video, i dont know the whole context sounded like something he just made up he does lie a lot

someone here posts it often, its a very long entry about how he was super shitty to the wife of the guy who made him internet famous, how he took free trips and blue rays from these people and how he was a cunt to everyone and looked down on them because hes convinced hes the next spielberg

I would really, REALLY, like to mack on his wife's titties. nom nom on them NEET pom poms feel me????

>manlett

Stuckmann is like 6'2". If you see him in anyone else's videos, he's like a lanky giant.

Seriously. I feel the testosterone radiating off my screen when that dude comes on. Mild homo.

but hes a potato head

lol i loved that gay ass movie when i was a kid, i remember wishing so badly that i would be a cool vampire like that other kid

i remember as a kid being turned on by the description of blood gushing in the books. damn.