Find a flaw

Find a flaw.

Other urls found in this thread:

fappcelebs.blogspot.de/2015/05/luna-lovegood-evanna-lynch-naked.html
metart.com/model/dasha-b/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She got old.

She aged like shit, and she was in one of the dullest movie franchises.

>DULLEST

She looks like she should be in an actual piece of art like Picnic at Hanging Rock and not in one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises? Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Didn't get to see her feet/soles

If only.

she's vegan.

i like her even more now desu

probable amputee

Hm, she's looking okay now after all.

I think she just went through an awkward phase and had to learn how to groom and carry herself.

Extremely yellow teeth

That's the UK for you

>my Potter-obsessed girlfriend and her friends met Evanna Lynch at a meet&greet at Universal Studios last year
>they hit it off and exchanged numbers
>Evanna Lynch has called them 100+ times, sends them letters and trinkets all the time, and just showed up at one of their apartments one day, despite never being told the address
Is she legit crazy? Because I'm kind of scared of her. I'm afraid I'm going to get a Single White Female high heel to my eye.

Ask here for feet and sole pics now lad.

Do it for the boys.

Are female feet shown in any of the harry potter films?
Soles particularly?

she's probably autistic

How about not being a footfag? Then your life would become so much easier.

Best character. No flaws.

she's so unsexy. she looks the kind of girl that only makes sex on missionary position. she also need some tan.

The only good character in Harry Potter, but the actress aged like shit, and Emily Kinney is what she would look like if she aged more attractive.

My life is fairly easy, i have a long term girlfriend i live with who loves me, i own my own house, i have a great job.... and i love girls feet

she's cute not "hot and sexy"

Ginny best girl

She looks like Helga from Vikings

>she also need some tan.
t. a Californian

barely. movie 4 has the swimming task, you see Fleur's feet some. a little bit in 5 with Lunas feet, but it's just the tops and for one scene only.
if I remember the books right, there should have been a bit at the end of 6 after Dumbledore died, everyone is packing to leave, and Luna talks to him a bit barefoot and the "smack" of her walking away on the tile. I wanted that scene

she did not age well

Er maybe it was book 5, after Sirius died.

She's not the mother of my three children.

>being able to remember a single moment in all the books of someone smacking their barefeet on tile

Patrician

There is a scene in the 7th book where they are at the burrow together before Bill and Fleur get married and Hermione is sitting in Rons room with her bare feet up on some books or something facing Harry, where the hell was that in the film :(

JUST

i love her nudes

link
>having three
yikes.

>link
fappcelebs.blogspot.de/2015/05/luna-lovegood-evanna-lynch-naked.html

>looney
She's a fucking idiot and the worst kind of autist.

Autism

>didn't even watch Order of the Phoenix

Footfags are subhuman filth.

fake and gay

>only makes sex on missionary position
Do you have autismo?

>potato face
>best grill
hahaha! oh wow!

Shit taste as usual on Sup Forums

You're not wrong.

>fake and gay
not fake and not gay

Smart

>shit taste
>doesn't even give reason

Yeah whatever, faggot.

You're literally retarded.

for me to poop on

metart.com/model/dasha-b/

nigga pls

>metart.com/model/dasha-b/
>nigga pls
how are these fake pics? it is real pictures of a lookalike.
and how are these picture of a naked woman gay?

>i like HER nudes
>HER refering to OP (Luna/Lynch)
>hurr durr these pics are not fake they are REAL just a lookalike

dumb poster

She's not emily kinny

>dumb poster
lol you dont know what fake pics are?
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA

Someone said sole pics?

Meh. I like Genevieve and Emma way more. Also she's aged TERRIBLY.

>"No!"
Everytime

f l a t t

>autist likes the autist

>she's aged TERRIBLY.

If anyone is curious, don't look her up. That user is not kidding, and your perception of her will be ruined for life if you see her now.

you mean is bad? i disagree
or has someone else aged terribly?

>they're real pics of evanna lynch because they're of a girl who looks sort of similar
Full retard.

Bravo shit tasting plebs
AYYYYYYYYYYY LMAO

Audible kek, haven't thought about Triumph in years

Lol, that jealous hag implying men prefer some 30 something titcow to a girl who never ages and effectively stays perpetually 15

She's not riding my dick

She never got naked, when she was top tier cute

Is she a dyke?

Is that Dormer?

I can't, Luna Lovegood is perfect.

i'm not her yogi

She aged

Retarded.

Well luckily she's got legs, faggot.

You should stop posting the dullest copypasta in the history of copypastas. Seriously each thread about the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains is now indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy rhetoric, the pasta’s only consistency has been its lack of humor and ineffective use of repetition, all to make trolling unfunny, to make shitposting seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when anons vetoed the idea of using a different image each time: they made sure the pasta would never be remixed or worked upon? just ridiculously profitable cross-thread pandering for (You)s. The Harry Potter copypasta might be anti-kino (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-Banepost in its refusal of innovation, applicability and funniness. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>b-but it's board culture though

"No!"

The writing is dreadful; the pasta is terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time it is posted, the user merely changes the first sentence. I began marking on the back of an envelope every time this was the only attempt made to contextualize it to the topic of the thread. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Sup Forums's mind is so governed by cliches and stale memes that it has no other style of shitposting. Later I read a lavish, loving review of the Harry Potter copypasta by a Redditor. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these anons are shitposting about Harry Potter on Sup Forums, then when they get older they will go on to make memes on Reddit. And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you use the "Harry Potter" copypasta you are, in fact, being trained to make Reddit memes.

I can't have her in a computer to brain sensory enriched VR enviroment interface.

She's irish