SNL

youtube.com/watch?v=MrkJM4JUB28

I don't understand why all the downvotes? They're just talking about aliens.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lD-1Tb2Tk9M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/lD-1Tb2Tk9M

What is with the sound editing in his videos? Like every time he goes quiet there is absolutely NO sound. It is really weird on my ears.

>43 yo man challenges 58 yo man to boxing
lmao

because "you cant insult my Orange Adonis President"

How did alec baldwin go from a based action/thriller actor to a shitty comedian?

When I would listen to some of his longer rants I would leave them on in the background, and it was pretty common for me to have to check to make sure the video hadn't frozen or something. He'll just have those five or six second pauses of dead silence for no real reason.

The fact they accused Alex Jones of racism with no proof maybe?

maybe they didn't think it was funny

>downvotes

gb2r

The weirdest thing is probably how abrupt they are. Makes it sound like a video glitch.

SNL is a political show.

Politics belong on Take your shit thread to The Sup Forums and reddit communities are overwhelmingly sick of your garbage on every sub.

>no SNL cast member outside of the only one who is not an actual SNL cast member can perform lines without looking directly at the camera and cue cards
>even Kenan who has been doing this shit for like a decade now
>the single functional gag in the entire sketch is "the president pretends someone else is the president under pressure"

The sad thing is, Baldwin's Trump impression is pretty spot on and could be hilarious if he were actually given jokes to read.

>The sad thing is, Baldwin's Trump impression is pretty spot on and could be hilarious if he were actually given jokes to read.
I was thinking this as well. If he would actually try to be funny, and not just do the same old dumb jokes they did with Dubya. He should incorporate more of his character from 30rock into the Trump character.

this video had zero jokes

Fucking hypocrites.

You're probably from Zorblat 9.

get

You can't really blame him so much as the writers. They have a president that's ripe for parody and a talented actor to play him yet they can't string together a decent five minute comedy sketch.

Speak for yourself, dude. These SNL skits always make me laugh out loud quite often, and I watch them alone so it's not like I'm laughing just because I have company.

Wew

I tend to laugh louder and harder when I'm watching something by myself.