Why are Brazilians so attractive?

Why are Brazilians so attractive?

Other urls found in this thread:

rooshv.com/danish-roommate-in-brazil
youtube.com/watch?v=Ifk1zf91UVc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I saw a brazilian girl at the gym going "what can I do" which sounds like "I will find vodka" in Russian and it was so god damn cute
She was an ugly hoe though.

Why are there so many South Americans in Russia? I always hear Russians talk about their experiences with them.

it's called white genocide
worth looking up

You aren't Greek.

>meds and indios are already aesthetic
>mix the two
>acquire amazing wimmenz
>meanwhile you're a dumb ginger that gets bullied by everyone

Here is brazilian man as well

They come here to study because we have slightly higher living standards and better education. Also, Russia is marginally safer than any of the South American countries.

I've also had a cute ecuadorian groupmate in my English class but she was an impenetrable wall of indifference. The lesson is over, the exercises are written down, good bye, see you tomorrow. I couldn't find a key to her no matter what I did. Was really cute though and changed hair styles more often than I shave.

>implying i am a wh*Te subhuman

Unironically race-mixing.

>tfw anonymous internet guys bully you too
please kill me

WTF?!
This is so wrong hahahaha

?
What is wrong?

too human

Brazilians don't look like this

wrong

Thx

actually.

>índios are aesthetic
in your dreams chicano

the qts got raped out of existence

t. Alberto Barbosa

Subtier degree levels

attractive brazilians are a meme. From my experience travelling there combined with all the creepy scandiboo brazilians on the internet, I think as lowly of them as I do of Pajeets. They creep me the fuck out. An entire society of dirty mutts who think of nothing more than sex and perversion. Would nuke the place tbhf

rooshv.com/danish-roommate-in-brazil
would think twice about that

I don't want herpes or super-aids. I was honestly disgusted with the country. Anywhere away from the "people" living there was nice. But it's a cesspool of sickness. There is just so much wrong with that country to an irrepairable degree

I only met one girl from Brazil and she was a butterface
Maybe if she did her makeup better and didn't have acne

Which cities have you visited?

Danes are super-aids

>tfw always mean to brbrhuehue
>always rage against the "diaspora"
>secretly super jelly
>unironically wish all the diaspora would come back+

fuck my life, i'm alone and drunk. love you brazil

that was very poetic, russia

In general brazilians are beautiful people and i can prove.

One in a couple hundred girls in Brazil looks like this. Remember user, look hard enough in any country and you will find 10/10 girls

No, this is an average girl actually. I'm not saying that all girls are like this tho, but they are like 3 out of 10. Which i think it's a normal rate across the world.

I have been to Brazil, so don't try to lie to me amigo

I look like this guy but no with this body

Hot

The only Brazilian I know has very nice body but her face is not attractive enough (mestizo-looking), anyway I don't think Brazilians are that hot, too many 'le big boonda' memes around.

Looks like the "nutrioli" guy

>the "nutrioli" guy
Who is that?

t. Turk

I'm a solid 7/10, desu.

post proof

brazil girls are a meme
op pic is one in a million
average br girl is a fat brown goblin

Gonna obey the trips.

nice
t. saulista

it depends where you go, people from the north and often ugly, while people from the south are prettier

Who the fuck cares if we are attractive or not?

Also, making propaganda of women is so 2000's

Spics

Well, average heterossexual male here is ugly as fuck, just like everywhere.

But gay males? At least half are fuckable in Grindr and I live in Northeast. I can't complain.

t. saulista

the correct is sulista
limão

>slavs and latins in one place

sounds like paradise on earth, stuck here with g*rmanics, afr*cans and ar*bs, my country truly is lost

go back to china there is a lot of people like you in there

t. sulista

Because cherry picking

we qt af

I FUCKING NEED A BRAZILIAN BF RIGHT NOW!!!!

here is one more from brazilian gymnastic team in olympics

Needs to be browner!!!!

here is one
i only have one more after this though that one is probably exactly the one you are looking for

that's precisely who i need in my life right now
>brazilian japanese
fuck im in love

Why gays are so obsessed with Asian men or men with mixed Asiatic looks like Francisco Lachowski? Is it because they look like twinks?

no, it's not about the asiatic look, it's about the latino look.
but if a guy looks like a latino with certain japanese features, it accentuates his beautiful eyes and he has dark, thick hair, and that's irrefutably sexy.

i dont really care weather or not they look asian or not those are just the ones i have, because i was interested when i found out that brazil has the largest jap population outside of japan and searched "japanese brazilians" and ended up savingthose pics

i dont know, they are very good at sports too

wtf is that image

Reminds me of him.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ifk1zf91UVc

I think he likes your wall and key metaphors

But that's just how I would've said it in russian. Those are just russian idioms.