Homecoming reshoots

WE NEED MORE QUIPS!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHJJJHAHAHAHHHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAYAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

uh oh, time for a shoe-horned baby groot cameo

>DC has a reshoot for BvS and releases it as an "extended edition"
>DCucks say nothing

Steaming pile of shit confirmed

I really wish people understood what reshoots were and why they're done.

Usually has to do with tweaking lines and, modifying tone, as in the actor "acted" one way, but they want do shift it or something, cause in editing they realize the context of things.

The quips could likely all be done In ADR, as some were done in avengers and AoU. They even cheaper and easier to add in.

What it lacks in quips it makes up for in diversity

Is Marvel going to bother having a antagonist in this movie or are they just going to say fuck it again?

Diversity removes the need for a villain. When we are diverse everyone is happy and there is now need for anger or crime.

Friend told me it would be about the flash character

In the test screenings, Flash is exactly how Flash has been for the last 5 movies, He is a bully and likes to pick on Peter, but with the size of both actors and how scrawny Flash is (apparently the Director really liked his performance from the hotel movie), Flash in the climax would help Spider-man by distracting the villain by throwing a football at his head, this would cause Vulture to attack flash and put him in a hospital, the movie ends with his classmates and Peter visiting him, bringing cakes and balloons and implying that they are not his friends. it looked way too unconvincing so they added scenes that would salvage the Flash character and set up a sequel and also end the movie with a darker tone.

The new scenes put Flash in a new light, instead of a straight up bully, it would be revealed that Flash is acting this way because he is trying to emulate his older brother who used to study in the same school, His brother was a football star and the most popular kid in school and was called 'Flash'. Flash 2 would bully peter but end up not being a threat because of his size and Peter's superhuman strength and will end up humiliating himself towards the end, his bullying attempts in the beginning would also come off as cringy, Tony Revolori's Flash would represent the Flash that idolized Spider-man, Flash would still distract Vulture in the end and end up in the hospital but would instead be comatosed/disabled.

One of the added scenes is; Older Flash, the original Flash Thompson, is recently discharged from the military and comes to visit his younger adopted brother in the hospital and and will start to loathe spider-man for what he did to his brother

Every movie has reshoots. They're scheduled the same time that principle photography is scheduled. They're only cause for concern when they last for a month or fuck with the actor's schedules(since that means the reshoots were supposed to be shorter).
But they're probably fixing some things people had problems with in the trailers. I personally have zero excitement for this movie outside of Michael Keaton getting to cut loose as a villain. Everything else so far looks mediocre as fuck.

>pretending that the Green Mile, Shawshank Redemption and Schindler's List didn't have reshoots when the added scenes made them more effective - all for the sake of a joke.
Nice meme, bro.

I'm willing to bet they needed to do reshoots just to ensure they set up gwen stacy as a more recurring background character because pretty much all the other 4 important actors worth mentioning are currently busy on different, unrelated projects.

( Keaton and Zendaya were wrapped up a while ago and RDJ/Holland specifically are preoccupied with infinity war. Whatever reshoots are going on are likely to beef up the connection to whatever is going on with the later sequel.)

>Sup Forums
>knowing ANYTHING about how films or television are made

he says "awesome" way too many times in this movie. im serious, the director actually had to do an edit of the movie just cutting down on "awesome!"s.

Marvel is officially dead in the water. Not even fucking Spider-Man can save them and he's literally a license to print money.
Feels good, man.

please more angourie rice scenes

jacob batalon who plays peter's best friend is fat and ugly. urrrrk.

GoTG 2 100% focus group.

Angry Rice is playing Gwen Stacey, so you can count on her having multiple scenes and being a franchise regular.

fugly suit and mask

They never reshot BvS you dumb fuck

epic fanfiction, retard.

BvS had a standard 2 week reshoot period iirc. Justice League, on the other hand...

Yes, they will add

Mary Jane and Gwen Stacy

This reshoot shit needs to fucking stop. Holy shit, a test audience didn't think it was WITTY enough. Who cares?
A few 'oh we fucked that up the first time' ones are fine but this is turning into reworking movies for the suits, even after they fucked with it during production.

Dr. Strange had reshoots and it ended up fine.

The added scenes of quips were pretty blatant and the scenes with the villain they cut to put those in really would've been better.

those were all shit movies though and contain numerous meems they probably had to add in additional ones to meet their levels

>Older Flash, the original Flash Thompson
The original Flash is a poo in the loo? Or do the Flashes have different dads?

how is that alternate universe you live in? Did trump get elected there too?

Oh I'm sorry, are you living in a universe where Marvel movies aren't absolute garbage? Sorry to tell you but the Prime Timeline is right here with the Snyder and Affleck kino.

Huh, this makes me wonder.

If Dr. Strange reshoots were done to add more humor, why would Spider-Man need reshoots when the character is known for being a wisecracker?

I'm sure you believe that. Nice attempt to claim the prime universe, have fun with superboy.

it's over marvelcucks

Smallville was better than any Marvel shitshow.

The cut scenes with the villain were edgy bullshit that made him a mustache-twirler instead of a zealot.

I'd rather have seen Mads hamming it up than shit like the cape wiping Strange's tears.

apparently joss "plz no don" whedon made the president a woman and marvel didnt want to put up with his shit

Joss Whedon doesn't work there anymore, he fucked up Age of Ultron.

the poo in loo is adopted

Why should it be one or the other? They're both stupid and both undercut their respective characters.

>Adding Venom so soon
>No Eddie Broock
fucking hacks

For the terrible sin of making Black Widow act like Black Widow. Joss has some issues as a director, the fact that Black Widow fucked over Bruce to bring out Hulk isn't even remotely out of character for her. it is, in fact, utterly typical of her character.

We need a Tom Holland nude scene where he shoots his hot sticky webs all over his bf

>this is what disneylets actually believe
Can't wait for Wonder Woman to crush you under her heel.

Complaining about quips in a goddamn spider-man movie? I mean, come on. We all know DCucks are a bunch of stupid shits parroting the same nonsense over and over but this is ridiculous.

What? He fucked up AoU in many respects and then spent weeks talking shit about the studio(when he was supposed to be promoting the movie) for not letting him fuck up the movie even harder.

do you even spiderman?

But that movie is clearly garbage.

The iconic female superhero is garbage to those who only understand sex-objects like Black Widow and Scarlet Witch.

The things most people rant about are studio edits though. The notorious scene with thor and the visions? Joss was against that. That was all the studio that wanted Thor ragnarok cross over shit.

The stuff the studio blamed on him? It's stuff like Black Widow fucking over Bruce. Even though that's entirely within her character.

Again. He has issues as a director, but the shit like Black Widow people blame on him? That isn't what's wrong with him. And the vision quest with thor? That was the fucking studio. Every single thing everyone has ever brought up about that movie either FULLY fit with the characters and story, or it was a the studio fucking around. I haven't found a single thing in that movie that Joss himself did wrong.

>they cast a fashion model with no acting abilities
>this was clearly done to empower women
You DCucks will convince yourselves of anything to justify shit taste.

>The notorious scene with thor and the visions? Joss was against that.
Bullshit. Joss wanted it to be much longer and include Loki.
>The stuff the studio blamed on him?
He didn't get blamed for anything until he started shit talking his employer.
>but the shit like Black Widow people blame on him?
I've never heard ANYONE complain about this. What the fuck are you talking about? People complained about the "I'm a sterile woman which means I'm a useless monster" shit.

Best spiderman adaptation will always be the spectacular spiderman cartoon. Everything else sucks.

The house scene was shit.

DareDevil is better that any DC shit.

>Bullshit. Joss wanted it to be much longer and include Loki.
I've heard people around here claim that, but I've actually read Joss's rants and raving about being forced to include the scene, so I'm not inclined to believe the people parroting it.
>I've never heard ANYONE complain about this.
IT WAS LITERALLY THE FIRST COMPLAINT THAT CAME OUT OF THE MOVIE. The internet blew up as feminists and SJWs who had previously sided with him turned on hom and drug his name through the mud and named him an outright misogynist. It was throughout the film media and spread into the fucking gaming media and further because it got so bad. How can you pretend to know anything about this is if you don't know the first and biggest story that came out prior to Joss getting the boot?

>DC shit
Which franchise is it that keeps winning Oscars?

Somebody needs to file a restraining order against Sony, barring them from doing anything with capeshit

>I've heard people around here claim that, but I've actually read Joss's rants and raving about being forced to include the scene
He tweeted about not being able to have Hiddleston in the movie and blamed it on the studio.
>IT WAS LITERALLY THE FIRST COMPLAINT THAT CAME OUT OF THE MOVIE. The internet blew up as feminists and SJWs who had previously sided with him turned on hom and drug his name through the mud and named him an outright misogynist
That was the sterility thing, dingus. The movie just blatantly says that a woman who can't be a mother is inhuman.

>one oscar
>keeps winning
Nigga

Kid you just embarrassed yourself.

The Ernest Halloween movie deserves an oscar for makeup infinitely more than your DCUck movie ever did.

My sister is friends with her.

How does this make you feel user

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Marvel is an embarrassment and so is your life you pathetic faggot.

Are these reshoots being made by Dan Harmon too? I thought this movie couldn't look worse but hey, I've been surprised before

I can't take any more of these stupid-ass Marvel movies.

yay quips

Doesn't she have a pig nose?

reshoots this late?

goddamn what a failure

Didn't this shit have like 9 guys credited as scriptwriters too?

ehhh?
>was about to make a joke about the reshoots being a scene of Black Cat molesting 16 year old spiderman
>look up Black Cats real name just to make sure I dont fuck up
>played by Felicity Jones
EHHHHH?

>"A year ago I had a fantastic version [of Rogue One]. And it would've received great reviews. You'll probably never see it. That's reality though."

All movies have reshoots faggot

YOU GUYS A LOSERS

they cast her in the the last Andrew Garfield one and decided not to use her scenes in the final cut

W-wasn't that quote about Fant4stic

Oh it shows

>THE CURRENT CUT DOESNT HAVE THE MINIMUM MARVEL REQUIRMENT OF 100quips/minute

How can DC even compete?