PIZZA THE HUT !!

Well.. if it isn't user and his sidekick, Puke.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U00rPm7H3gE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=11bW4zF5VX8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Puke
That's "Cuck"

Brainless

Jews In Space: The Movie

AHAHAHAHAHA it's just so clever

Mel Brooks is god.

Wrong Mel Brooks film.

Clearly untrue

Spaceballs is actually so painfully unfunny it makes me kinda embarrassed to like Mel Brooks other stuff.

I AM SURROUNDED BY ASSHOLES

that should be the Sup Forums banner of that scene

this was one of the funniest part

how does it feel being a pleb?

i like how you can see the guys eyes inside the costume

>you're delicious, boss

best I could do at my work computer but you get the idea.

he does look pretty tasty tbqhwyf, apparently the costume was made with real pizza.

was pizza the hut from chicago?

Tuvok combing the desert with an afro pick. It's a good gag.You can't deny it.

Silver Joe Pescie has great makeup contouring technique

And his tongue is actually Dom DeLuise's chin.

Or else... Pizza... is gonna send out for _you_

According to Mel Brooks in the Bluray extras Deluise just provided the voice, another actor played the character in costume, which also according to Brooks caught fire while filming

is it all just optical illusion with make up shading? I thought there was at least some prosthetic.

I guess Pizza is a big guy after all

Really?
I allways thought i recognised Dom's eyes and chin under the costume.

>ends up eating himself to death after being locked in a car

> Funny, she doesn't look druish.

All makeup. Professional makeup artists can do some crazy stuff.

Not since she got plastic surgery on her 16th birthday anyway. Druidia is a lot like Korea in that way.

topkek. I love that a major plot point is a plastic surgery reversal. Spaceballs has aged poorly but on paper the elements are still really well put together.

You can't answer this.
Checkmate, atheists!

the real question is why is Optimus Prime on the cover of Spaceballs: The Coloring Book?

The REAL question is how did you come to notice this piece of trivia?

I watched my new copy of Spaceballs: The Bluray yesterday and I don't know whether it just wasn't noticeable on the DVD or that I hadn't ever paid that much attention to it before, but there he is.

oh and Spaceballs: The Lunchbox features Metroplex.

Holy fuck that's amazing.Brooks must have gotten some funding from Bandai or whoever owned transformerers then when producing the movie

always hated this movie

but I've run into people who really love it

some people just seem to laugh at anything that is comedy as long as it gives them a cue to laugh.

I like your enthusiasm but more likely he just never assumed anyone in 30 years would have high definition transfers of the film to notice that they slapped some Spaceballs stickers on existing products to use in a quick gag.

they're probably just laughing at you

I grew up with it so my affection is 100% nostalgia . But like I said the bits are still solid, just not any of the acting or production or editing of the movie by today's standard for comedy.

Post something you think is funny tho so we can judge whether you opinion has merit.

This. Most of his stuff is basically just "haha jews and black people".

Unless I'm missing some massive meta joke

"What's the matter Colonel Sandurz? Chicken?"

Agreed.
The joke is that he's called Pizza the Hut.....get it?
His name's Yogurt....get it?

>my comedy must be ultra sophisticated at all times

Fall in a well and die.

No one said or even implied that.
You are a fool.

This song makes me glad! GLAD! GLAD! GLAD!

youtube.com/watch?v=U00rPm7H3gE

This song makes me hungry for some reason.
> m.youtube.com/watch?v=11bW4zF5VX8

Mel Brooks' movies have plenty of good jokes, but the fact is that they also have a lot of jokes are really one-dimensional. Watch his DVD commentaries, the vast majority of it is just him saying shit like "well you see Star Wars has Jabba the Hutt, and there's that pizza restaurant with a similar name so we made Jabba but with pizza."

Is the song about oral?

the joke is the cucked whiteys laughing at blazing saddles when it is making fun of them

MOICHANDISING

No?