GUN NUTS ON SUICIDE WATCH

How can alt-right virgins and gun nuts recover from this eternal BTFO? The NRA shuts down research on gun violence because it ALWAYS PROVES THEM WRONG.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U-6dWsQMkDE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Lott
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/03/05/america-has-more-guns-in-fewer-hands-than-ever-before​/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Assault_Weapons_Ban#Studies_on_effectiveness_of_the_legislation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Doesn't know what a positive correlation is

Most of these occupy Democrats are you faggots making troll pics, right?

>ogguby debocrads

:DDDD

I hate these shitty facebook images with no sources in them

You have to go back.

Why do you hate the lady in this video, OP?

>youtube.com/watch?v=U-6dWsQMkDE

>muh reddit go back
How does it feel to be an idiot who literally can't refute facts?

But you still have yet to post facts cuck.

Am I retarded? I've re-read this like five times and I'm trying to figure out where the "gun control works" conclusion is drawn from.

Holy shit rare

Pretty clever.

Remember the Obama funded gun control research that says defending yourself with a gun results in fewer injuries than with another weapon or running.

>Literally can't read the OP pic for the source
>KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK
How does it feel to jerk off every night praying to God for a woman to take pity on you?

RARE FLAG
A
R
E

F
L
A
G

Population: 56

>not having any sources or links

All your photo has is words backed with no facts that any retard/liberal can make.

yes, because it's bait for stupid people that think "positively" means less violent crime, because that would be a positive thing.

>their book More Guns, Less Crime
Do they not have google on your island?

Do you fucking morons even know how to read? LMAO! A positive correlation between gun control and crime means that tighter gun control drives crime UP.

Hello beautiful flag

>Correlation = Causation

Reminder not to save proxies, they don't count. Especially not shitposter proxies.

Yes and I think you need to use it to learn better English, Pablo. Also while you're at it do some research on guns outside of Facebook.

Well, to start, that's not even what Lott meant. His research indicated the greater the gun control, the higher the violent crime. Additionally, the NRA has never once funded Lott's research.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Lott

I think this graphic was made by gun advocates to make gun control faggots look like retards.

>this is correlation, not causation
>but statistics correlating illegal immigration, drug use, economic policy, healthcare, racism, death penalty, religion, etc, are obviously causation
Republican logic

ITT: People who don't know what a positive correlation is

This is the worst bait I've ever seen on this damn fishing forum

>Debating things I never said

Mkay friend.

>Believing text on an image on a Tai ladyboi message board

That's a lot of extra information he never said my friend :^)

>positively correlated
you use that word, i don't think you know what it means

Jesus, you mouth breathing simpleton. Take one minute out of your insipid day and google FBI statistics on firearms and violent crime rates.
Jesus, try to use factual data and not Facebook tier bullshit

This is now officially a 2nd Ammendment thread. Post 'em, boys

Lott publishes data that shows the exact opposite.

Democrats just make shit up.

Thinking Occupy Democrats is the source.

Seriously.

Please tell me that's not a real meme by the opposition. They can't be this illiterate.

Positively-correlated means directly-related, ie, an increase in gun control corresponds with an increase in violent crime

Tribble threes speaks.

It's bait for catching liberals

Poland has the least amount of guns in the world.
Poland has the least amount of murders in the world.
Poland has the least amount of rapes in the world.

It works, fellas.

Oh and we also have the most white country in the world, so that might be correlated too

Suicide watch? Let me show you something motherfucker. Go on facebook right now and go to the million moms and dad against gun violence page. It has 50,000 likes. Now go to the NRA Facebook page and see how many likes it has. Guess what? It's almost 5 fucking million. You guys are losing the gun control war, and it's not because the NRA is bribing politicians. It's because we fight with information instead of lying to the public like you faggs do.

Fuck knows how you get internet in that peado retreat.

Is that your collection?

I love those sources.

How do you feel about the Five-seveN compared to the other pistols?
I think a PS90 + Five-seveN would be risky to carry in an apocalyptic scenario because of the special ammo.

The NRA are anti-gun. They partly wrote some of the gun laws in effect in the US.

If you want a truly pro-gun organization, look to the GOA. Also, the JPFO.

It's an older pic, yeah. I've since added an RFB (LOVE it), Ares Shrike, Kriss Vector, a 7.62x39 AR, and a few others. I'll post those later.
I love them, but yeah, you're right. Scarcity of ammo.
The sinlge ultimate SHTF weapon is a break action 12 gauge with an X-caliber adaption system.

>uses virgin as an insult

OUR COUNTRY IS ALREADY "BANKRUPT" YOU STUPID FUCKING IGNORANT LIBERAL KEKPUPPET

20 TRILLION IN YOU DEBT YOU FUCKING SHITSKINS

SO WAS TRUMP'S BANKRUPTCY CHAPTER 7 OR 11?

DON'T BOTHER GOOGLING IT YOU UNEDUCATED FUCKING FINANCIALLY ILLITERATE WASTES OF OXYGEN.

REEEEE

>yes this is the false phophet

How does it feel that Republicans are currently in backroom talks to establish a new assault weapons ban? The fuckers are so ashamed that their policies created this massive onslaught of death and tragedy that they have to lie to their mouth-breathing, illiterate redneck constituency and collaborate in secret with Democrats.

Somebody does not know what "positively correlated" means.

Why does Switzerland have a tiny amount of gun crime?
Could it possibly be that they have almost no niggers or Muslims and shitloads of guns?

Sorry male virgins are often not attractive whatsoever. Female virgins usually are because they are saving their beauty for the right man (you'll never be this person EVER).

Being a male virgin in 2016 is almost impossbile, because healthy fertile boys will have already been laid by 16, and at that age you really don't understand what "saving yourself" is. Especially with the hormones of males at that age.

Kill yourself you worthless waste of human life. It's not about the virginity. It's about your genetic inferiority. Accept it you fucking loser.

this has to be a fake image, right? no way occupy democrats is this stupid.

But the CDC just did that study on gun violence you guys are always crying for in 2013.

I think the matter is pretty much settled, don't you?

>thinking that there's an end to liberal or nigger stupidity

And one of the most religious

Was going bankrupt part of your plan?

You're a big loan.

Of coursh!

That study debunked the claim that concealed carry reduces murder. Try again.

What a fantasy you've created.
Yeah, keep letting Obongo convince you it's the gun, and not a black racist piece of shit.
Keep buying the false narrative of false flags.
Jesus, you're literally too stupid to talk to

You know what would reduce murder in the long term?
Genociding niggers and spics.

you you you you

Notice your ignorant ass wouldn't regard the brobdignagian amount of data compiled by the FBI stating legally possessed firearms decreases violent crime rates.
God, you're vapid

I was a virgin until 24. Wasn't dateless, though. Just wasn't willing to ask someone to do something I wasn't willing to do (save themselves until marriage). I lost it when I proposed to the woman who became my wife. Been married 5 years.

>tries to deny gun control works
>can't, so he exposes himself for the lunatic he is
Thankfully your country is sensible with gun laws and you can't reenact your fantasies in real life.

>memes
not an argument

See, I can meme too ;^)

But seriously, sending the spics back to Mexico and the niggers back to Africa would solve a shitload of America's crime problems.
I ain't even joking.
Crime rate spikes whenever blacks or hispanics or Muslims move to anywhere en-mass.

Yep and muh feels and poor babies bullshit isn't working any more.

Gun control is gasping its last breaths.

I'm sorry. You STILL seem to be avoiding the irrefutable fact that an increase in leagally possessed firearms decreases violent crimes.
It would almost appear as though you can't argue with facts and statistics. It's as though you think spouting biased, imbicillic opinions while ignoring factual data is at all effectual.
God, what an emasculated, pussilanimous child

See there's this thing called the Constitution and the Bill of Rights that gun nuts love to reference. One of the rights it gives (before the collective right to bear arms, if I'm not mistaken) is the right to life and liberty for all U.S. Citizens. How are you going to violate it without destroying the only justification you have for not restricting guns?

Sorry cuck boy not everybody wants to go down your garden path.

Shall not.

BE

The second, and please read the federalist papers, is specifically designed to protect those individuals' rights.
Hey, why are you avoiding replying? It's like you're scared

>another occupy jewkike goldsperg thread
>(((((g o l d b e r g))))

As your pro-gun friend tries to point out >washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/03/05/america-has-more-guns-in-fewer-hands-than-ever-before​/

There isn't an actual increase in people defending themselves with guns, just people becoming more obsessive and collecting them instead of buying them for any rational purpose.

More and more I'm thinking they're a troll page that has become Poe's law

maybe if the law when it comes to self-defense wasn't so fucking retarded and people weren't scared to be called racist because they shot jamal who was trying to mug them people would actually defend themselves

>what is a positive correlation?

>There isn't an actual increase in people defending themselves with guns,
This has o do with the fact that crime rates are down across the board so less people are put into positions to defend themselves.

Defensive use with a firearm still outnumbers crime with a firearm by a factor of 5 minimum either way.

Last I checked, you could shoot a black teenager and sell the weapon used for $250,000 legally

The Sup Forumsolony already begun?

Only if you're Zim Zam Zimmerman.

>Defensive use with a firearm still outnumbers crime with a firearm by a factor of 5 minimum either way.
Those self-defense surveys have been debunked so many times it's not even funny.

I'm sorry. You made need some assistance here. See, you tried the old politician's trick of answering the question you want to answer, and not the one asked.
Three times in this thread I've asked why you are avoiding the fact that an increase in legally possessed firearms decreases violent crime.
You answered with a tangential comment about people owning more than one firearms.

All data (that's not some asinine facebook crap) directly refutes your statements.
It's ok to admit you're wrong. It's how we learn.

Proof of that? The FBI and police agencies prove otherwise

Itt people that don't understand language

>See, you tried the old politician's trick of answering the question you want to answer, and not the one asked.
I apologize, I thought your level of comprehension was a bit higher.
>an increase in legally possessed firearms decreases violent crime
I never argued that a blanket increase or decrease in the number of firearms is a good or bad thing. Can you prove why an increase in the number of legally owned guns is responsible for the drop in violent crime, and not the various gun control measures the federal government and individual states have enacted since the peak of the 80s-90s? Not the toning down of the War on Drugs, the successful combatting of inner city violence and crack wars, and a decrease in social conservatism and the culture of violence?

Gun nuts buying an AR-15, AK-47, FAMAS, FAL, and whatever else because they buy the "TAKE ARE GUNS" rhetoric of the NRA doesn't mean anything. It means they're buying more guns.

>gun control is positively correlated with violent crime
>nra agrees, gun control works
i dont think that means what they think it means

I've seen a slightly negative correlation in one study, which I call uncorrelated since the slope is so flat. 'positive' is pretty vague. Maybe they've got a barely inclined supposed correlation line, which also reflects the truth that gun control is uncorrelated with violent crime.

I should add that since military style semi-automatic rifles started selling like hotcakes, the severity of mass shootings has drastically increased. Look at the frequent severe mass shootings committed in the late 80s and early 90s with assault weapons and magazines that were banned in 1994. Magically, they stopped after the ban, with only Columbine occurring during the AWB.

Even restricting hi-caps and assault weapons to private sales has a marked decrease in these mass shootings. When a nut has to seek them out instead of walk into a gun store, it's a sufficient level of deterrence to prevent most of these tragedies.

Yes! So much agreement!

Here's a friendly illustration of dat positive correlation!

Nice opinion you got there, especially with all evidence you don't have.

Yes of course since she has double citizenship to Israel when shit is getting out of hand
>white

>this argument again

gun nuts are positively retarded

>R A R E
>A
>R
>E

>Not reading the article I linked
Fewer people are buying guns but the ones who do are buying more. End of story.

You're the one afraid of piece of metal commonly used for self defense. Why don't you have one if you feel that it's such a big safety problem?

2nd amendment isn't designed to stop crime.

It's designed to stop tyrannical government's infringing the rights protected by the constitution.

The 2nd amednment doesn't just protect the first, it also protects the 14th.

America literally went to war with itself, using the 2nd amendment to free the slaves.

Think about that, Liberals.

>I should add that since military style semi-automatic rifles started selling like hotcakes

A "military style semi-automatic weapon" is just a plain old semi-automatic rifle with a pistol grip.

>, the severity of mass shootings has drastically increased. Look at the frequent severe mass shootings committed in the late 80s and early 90s with assault weapons and magazines that were banned in 1994. Magically, they stopped after the ban, with only Columbine occurring during the AWB.

The Task Force on Community Preventive Services, an independent, non-federal task force, examined an assortment of firearms laws, including the AWB, and found "insufficient evidence to determine the effectiveness of any of the firearms laws reviewed for preventing violence."[25] A 2004 critical review of firearms research by a National Research Council committee said that an academic study of the assault weapon ban "did not reveal any clear impacts on gun violence outcomes." The committee noted that the study's authors said the guns were used criminally with relative rarity before the ban and that its maximum potential effect on gun violence outcomes would be very small.[26] In 2004, a research report submitted to the United States Department of Justice and the National Institute of Justice found that should the ban be renewed, its effects on gun violence would likely be small, and perhaps too small for reliable measurement, because rifles in general, including rifles referred to as "assault rifles" or "assault weapons", are rarely used in gun crimes.[27]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Assault_Weapons_Ban#Studies_on_effectiveness_of_the_legislation

>Even restricting hi-caps and assault weapons to private sales has a marked decrease in these mass shootings. When a nut has to seek them out instead of walk into a gun store, it's a sufficient level of deterrence to prevent most of these tragedies.

I can't go to a gun store and buy an "assault rifle?"