>have this green eyed blonde qt in my class eyeing me all the time
>she approaches me and tells me she like me
>tell her I like her too
>vacations time
>she sends me a message
>tells me she wants to go out with me
>i remember all these threads on Sup Forums
>miscegenation is a plot of the Jews
>mixed babies are ugly and can't get bone marrow transplants and are more prone to mental illness
>i love her

wat do ?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
m.phys.org/_news162659550.html
youtube.com/watch?v=b1fNqC9Zgr4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>wat do ?
You either be anti-nationalist and thus be an enemy of nationalists or you become a nationalist and simply marry one of your own.

You are dooming your child to nationless, this is completely in the Jews design.

>love her
lel, if love does exist it definitely isn't achieved by having a school crush and a couple text messages.

>can't get bone marrow transplants
really?????

>be a brown guy in france

why would anyone keep reading?

Post pic or her, or we won't be able to know.

but i love her
>what is love at first sight

Yes.

wew lad, don't led an anime image board dictate how you live your life

Leave and never return.

Irrelevant, you must choose Anti-Nationalist or Nationalism, Anti-Nationalism makes you an enemy.

Why is France so obsessed with baits this last days?

Asinine bullshit invented to sell Disney movies.

france is a lost cause, just bone her already

write a book about some guy wrongfully in jail who escapes and does cool stuff

source???????????????????????????????????

Sup Forums is the moral compass of the West.

>qt girl
>she approaches me and says she likes me

HAHAHAHA anime-watching white NEET troll detected

Sage

I dont care about black dudes doing it but everyone will hate the white girl 100% of the time

Breed her good. Your half brown babies will have an advantage in the upcoming chalifat of france. I myself would still probably take a brick to your head if i were to see you walking down the street with a white woman. Nothing personal famalam

man I think about her all the time

if it isn't love I don't know what is

Are you new on Sup Forums?

>Race Is A Social Construct? The Immune System: How Important Is Race?
"If Nick Glasgow were white, he would have a nearly 90 percent chance of finding a matching bone marrow donor who could cure his leukemia."
pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
The reason that mixed-heritage patients are so hard to match can be found in the immune system. Different races have developed certain proteins, or markers, that are part of the body's natural defenses. These markers help the immune system determine which cells are foreign and should be rejected.
Are cells racist? A match between two people who share more genetically in common significantly reduces the risk of the donor and recipient cells attacking each other. (READ: cells from people of two different races will attack and fight each other as though they are a virus)
The more people of different backgrounds who produce offspring = the more types that are harder to match. Multiracial patients have uncommon profiles and since there can be many possible racial and ethnic combinations in multiracial societies, finding a match can still be extremely difficult.
m.phys.org/_news162659550.html

au pire tu retournes dans ton pays

You're a fucking genius, Sherlock.

Yeah, it's actually a big problem with mixed race people
As they have a combination of antigens from both parents, neither of the parents can donate because the immune system will reject it
Added to the fact they're a very small group and it can be a death sentence

I've never heard of this, doesn't make me new you dirty spic. Also I imagine this is only for distinct peoples, north africans and frogs are basically the same people so this probably wouldn't be a problem for OP.

It's for your own good, OP

>its 2016 m8 your not even white why do you care about the destruction of their race for anyways

You need to go home lad

i care about the destruction of my race too

Oh shit.

So then as a beaner and white mix, who do I need make babbies with so they don't run the risk?

Read Romeo and Juliet Ahmed.

Actually, no, I'll save you the time. The moral of the story is that the weren't actually in love, the were dumb horny teenagers who did stupid shit for "love." As a result, everybody dies, because you don't make smart decisions when you're young and horny.

That's what you are. Sexually repressed. You're "thinking about her all the time" because your dick wants in. Do yourself a favor, run one out and actually get to know her, in that order. Right now, you like the idealized and highly sexualized version of her in your head. You may not be so fond of the actual person.

Of course, this is a bait thread, because in real life girls don't go up to random haijis and say "J'amour avec vous, user-kun"

you don't have kids. they world doesn't need more jumping bean manlets running around. thanks in advance.

You're not in love. You're just a lonely loser who is confusing the elation of finally getting female attention with love.

>north africans and frogs are basically the same people so this probably wouldn't be a problem for OP

Keep telling you this, cum-drinker.

no because there are tons of women I found sexually attractive for all my life

but i never thought about them for more than one minute

her, however, I think about her day and night

Don't date her, dummy. Marry in your own race, race mixery is degenerate.

well lets be honest, they sure do look it.

Do what your heart tells you. If you love her, then ask her out. As a white femanon who has dated few arabs I hoenstly have to say you shouldn't have to worried about interracial dating.

>her, however, I think about her day and night

That is an old feel

>genotype
>phenotype

>American intellectuals

Stop pretending to be a woman you gross neckbeard

>wat do ?

Stop shitposting

>wat do?
kill yourself for not recognizing satire, also you're obviously underaged and b& for taking anything at all here seriously.

You can pretend to be white through your ""genetics"" all you want spicboi, but if it doesn't show then you're not actually white.
Remember that Obama is half white, and you're what? 3/4? baka get told

I'm going to go ahead and guess that those women never looked in your direction. This (probably fake) woman has. So your dick perks up and says "haha, time to get mine."

I'm not saying you shouldn't talk to her. Go out and get baguettes or whatever you frogs do on a first date. But remember to be honest with yourself. If there are things about her that you don't like, don't deal with them just to get your cock wet. If, after getting to know each other, you're both still interested, then it's fair to say you might be in love. But it wasn't love are first sight.

That said, she's going to dump you after like two dates, because you are clearly autistic

>I don't understand how biology works.
Don't worry my friend, I have a video for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=b1fNqC9Zgr4

huh?

it's not the first time a girl is interested in me

>be black
>white girls ask YOU out

Black here. All of the girlfriends I've had, like every single one, has been a skinny white blonde. And I didn't chase a single one, every relationship started with them hitting on me.

But ever since I started reading pol i feel so guilty even thinking about it. Now I'm in college getting my masters, and a 20 year old skinny white girl with blonde hair is trying to get me to go out with her. It's happening again.

I've been turning her down telling myself it's because of the age difference (I'm almost 20 years older than her), but deep down it's because I feel like I'd be taking something from one of my Sup Forums brethren.

Go get her cowboy.

leave france

Sure user, if you say so. Not only are you not autistic, you are a verifiable don juan. As luck would have it, you're in class with Aphrodite herself, causing you to have feelings that no man has ever had before. Enjoy this uncharted water, and the inevitable fairy tale ending.

P R O X Y
R
O
X
Y

w...what flag is this

Eloquently put, Mr. Douchenozzle

Remove head from race traitor, inshallah.

The French people are already dead. Just go for it.

IMPRESSIVE LENGTH

I'm serious though.
I've read all the redpills on racemixing etc. and seen how you guys feel when you see a white woman and black man and I genuinely feel bad about having dicked coalburners.

Explain to her that she shouldn't race mix and respectfully decline the offer.

I'm serious too.

Go for it, we need to out the coalburners so that we know who the race traitors are and point to them as examples when they're in their mid 30s with a history of being domestically abused, having 2+ mulatto corn haired kids as a single mother and not wanted by any man.

Fuck her in the pussy.

>things that never happened

Don't be mean with this little nigglet bro, a man can dream.

>what is love at first sight
A neurochemical response to dat good pussy

You know we're talking about France, right? You out of all should find this believable, Alberto.

>You out of all should find this believable

Because of this?

You shouldn't feel bad because Sup Forums told you to, you should feel bad because exoticism is a base and lowly thing to pursue, and you're being a man-whore for engaging with females who go after your ethnicity. I would find something like this degrading. Or don't feel bad, I don't care. Sexual encounters are superficial to begin with, it's not like you should be offended that they don't like you for who you are but for what you are, if it's a fling. If however they seem to try to "bag a black one" as some sort of social capital to "YASSSS" about it later. It would bring me down if I was you, is all.

It's stupid to worry about it because you feel like betraying Sup Forums, you should worry about it because there is truth to why Sup Forums worries about it.

This goes for OP as well.

>a girl in a uni tells you she likes you

When does this ever happen? Usually it's the other way around.

>be a brown guy in france
No kidding?

Don't ask the foxes how to take care of chickens.
Marry her.

what kind of brown guy? where are you from?

also its not love moron LEL

>mfw Claude preps the bull

Arabs and whites typically make white babies, nothing to worry about here.

Get out of there and go back to africa where you belong, before the race cleansing begins

Are you a muslim though?

>Replying seriously to a bait

Never change, Germany.

Just kill yourself or move back to the shithole you originated from.

Sup Forums is reducing your chances of reproductive success.
>ergo
Sup Forums is degeneracy. Your biological duty is to disregard and fulfill your imperative as an organism.

Why is it blonde chicks that are usually race mixers?

thanks for fucking triggering me, you asshole

I wonder...

but she doesn't love you, she just wants to fuck a brown guy

Because women are unilaterally taken in by Jew propaganda

>mfw

>girl initiating contact

hey man look
this is your life to live and if you can bone a girl you like, and you would like to, then you should do it
the world is your oyster

but if she's coming up to YOU, do ****NOT**** go past physical intercourse

get her

im not an expert but i thought that if you inherited these combined antigens, your'e group would be 0
and thats pretty much it

Problem is not racial in that case, it's that arabs tend to give arabs name and pass on their islamic """culture""" to the childrens. A friend of mine is married to an arab woman and all their childrens have arabic names.
As long as you raise the childrens with proper values and give them a french name it's fine. And no "ryan-sarah" bullshit, a true, french, name.

>miscegenation is a plot of the Jews
True, but it's also morally wrong. You just shouldn't do it.

Everytime i see a dumbfuck like who speaks as if he had a phd in genetics makes me cringe worse than that time when the art teacher showed us his transition after he cutted his dick.

I go to uni in the US. On the first day a blondie told me she liked me. You shouldn't give a fuck if it's reciprocated. I'm basically mixed (black/Spanish/French) and I haven't had problems.

>tfw when mixed race
should i kill myself pol?

listening to pol autistics was your first mistake go out with her man