Post yours

Post yours

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosmos_954
youtube.com/watch?v=WY8Q2Jc_G2c
youtube.com/watch?v=XeWArTwOEhI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bad post, fix it

You better watch your fucking mouth or you'll face a United US/Greenlander front

GO AWAY EUROPEEINS

We already are, scum

Here you go leaf

We will convince the st. Pierre & Miquelonions to join our cause as well

And then the skullfucking will commence

>The leaf has left the /cum/
>I repeat, the leaf has left the /cum/

L-love u too

Fucking Nazi

New world r8 and h8 should pop up more often. Not gonna contribute, though. Just passing by.

Alaskan?

Yup

> Likes Panama and costa rica
> Doesn't like Columbia
What did he mean by this?

>He likes Minnesotans and Wisconsinites more than filthy dixie scum.
You sir, have a good head on your shoulders.

Are you Canadian?

>tfw when you almost haven't posted for one year and the template pic rel is made by you like 1-2 years ago
kek

Much better!

Fucking Nazi pay reparations

This.

Cared enough to say how much you don't care

Sorry about the grey clusterfuck of central america but i don't know too much about you guys

Russians did it
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosmos_954

are you a white brazilian

i love all of you

holy shit why so much salt

Because fuck you

>Guatemala
Mayas
>El Salvador
Pupusas
>Honduras
Mesoamerican Barrier Reef
>Nicaragua
Bad comies in charge
>Costa Rica
Shill & Eco-friendly
>Panama
Canal

There you go.

Also, Lake Nicaragua for Nicaragua

this

original user here, I actually only have mixed feelings about the american continent.
But it tends to be positive

better template

honest opinion
don't really hate anybody

>Loving Dixie
>Hating Brazil
>Hating Caribbean
>Loving Argentina

none other than the Leaf

I don't hate Brazil, I dislike it. I don't love Argentina, I like it. Colour blind nigger.

Also I don't hate Alaska but that was connected to Northern states so I couldn't change that.

Based swede

The leaf fear the monkey.

Moneys boo people at the olympics very rude

Why do you hate French clay?

What?

youtube.com/watch?v=WY8Q2Jc_G2c

youtube.com/watch?v=XeWArTwOEhI

Ohhh man, you don't know how uneducated Brazilians are.
We are the kind of people that go to a concert and sing along so hard, that no one can understand what the band are doing.

I got your point.

>We are the kind of people that go to a concert and sing along so hard, that no one can understand what the band are doing.
kek

this is the only right answer

Why do you hate the South slightly less than the rest of America?

It's the only part of America with culture, It's your version of Quebec and the maritimes

*hugs everyone in the thread*

i will nuke your mom pussy, dumb tiraflechas

Based.
What state are you from>

Fucking leafs btfo

Upstate NY.

Ayy I'm in bing rn at Uni

Where you at bby?

Upstate NY is literally a fucken hellhole

Fulton County. Sucks so hard, so many abandoned buildings and decaying farms, I can only imagine how much worse Binghampton is.

Nah it's a total shithole. Originally I'm from Long Island though.

I kinda like it up here tho. Everything is cheap and nobody seems to give a fuck about anything. It's like every family only exists to sit on their porch and drink Barton's all day.

At least you have """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""nature""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

t.spic

Yeah, not everyone is super redneck in terms of being really conservative and loving hunting and drinking and all that. There's not an obsession with redneck values, but there's not a love of fashion and making money and striving for education either like in the city. It's completely middle of road all the way around.

The Adirondacks are obviously the best, but the bordering counties can be nice too with the weird situation of farm silos and cornfields right next to the forest, especially in fall.

t. faggot

Is a car necessary in these parts?

I know of bus service that goes around the bigger towns like Johnstown, Gloversville, Amsterdam and Glens Falls/Hudson Falls, but not if you live in smaller towns or in the more wooded parts of the bigger towns. Plus taxis that go everywhere.

:3

gaaaay

To be fair the French talked a load of shit after they arrived in Brazil for the Olympics.

Land border to Alaska soon

>til Alaskans have more respect for leafs then lower48ers

I see argie flags shittalking and making fun of Colombia every day, and still I always see at least 1 Colombian flag grouping us on the love category

I've met several Argies and still talk to some of them to this day. They're total bros. Well, except for the chad asshole who kept asking me if I had "merca" when I visited mdp

fixed that for you

bump

fml