Why do women make terrible choices?

Why do women make terrible choices?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5TCnO9XX3OY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dunno she has gone waaaaaayyyyy downhill since she started. sad really, she could have had james or any one of the alpha cg guys at blizz but she wasted it being "cool"

I have no idea who that is, but I think she'd be super qt minus that tattoo.

Because they are worthless whores.

This is what she used to look like.

james is an ass

anyone who takes that many selfies and has that lopsided haircut is mentally ill.

james is the best

this is bait i will take one for the team.

To be fair, males don't tend to do a whole lot better.

>As soon as OP clicked the 'post' button, did it dawn on him, and the sheer hypocrisy of the question he had posed suddenly became too much to bear.
>His thoughts trailed to a life so distant he had all but forgotten it - as if it had only been a dream he'd dreamt in one of his flagrant fits of dehydration and binge watching The Greatest Story Never Told. But no, the life OP lead before he stumbled into the beast's den had been very much real.
>And at one point - some point in life he couldn't quite recollect - he had allowed it to rot away.

holy fuck i get it

brit flag on james is an ass post

james started this thread on a proxy to feel good when everyone confirms shes dumb.

he admitted she was the only bitch worth dating.

Women are impulsive

This. James actually makes presenting interesting and funny, he called out EE for being an autist. Valve knows what he's like so why hire him to be James then fire him for being James?

She went from a solid 8.5/10 to a light 6/10 by making two horrible choices (hair, arm tattoo). That's not even knowing what her personality is like now (likely making her a 5 due to likely crazy bitchiness)

James is my literal idol of dota
i wish i could play with him
:(

lol, i love james too, just referencing his kick from shanghai major

What's wrong with her hair?

This guy sounds interesting, can you point me to some video or something where I can get into the know of what this thread is about?

youtube.com/watch?v=5TCnO9XX3OY

and we won´t work with him again.

Because they are women.

They should be beaten back to the their kitchens and bedrooms with voting rights stripped away.

Who is this? I think I'm in love.

SOE FAGS GET OUUUUUUUUUUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

She doesn't have the proper facial aesthetic for that haircut
source: I'm a bisexual man and good with fashion/style

Soe gschwind-penski

I want to hold her down and cum in her eyes, kill me please.

Pls dont.

Because feminism has faught hard to free women from any sense of responsibility.

I bet she is a great lay, calm on the outside but looking to get tied down and fucked in the ass on the inside, one of those types.

She supposedly has a temper.

Fags have the absolute worst fashion tips for women.

this is horse shit

what have you heard?

oh yeah I remember her from the time when she was forcing herself into starcraft scene

Women make stupid decisions because they never have to face the full repercussions of those decisions. Nothing they do will lead to them homeless, jobless, starving and alone. Nothing. There is always someone waiting in the wings to pay their way for a shot at their snatch.

That's it. It's that fucking simple.

you're retarded.

her hair is perfect.
completely bland with her previous long hair cut. wouldn't even glance twice if she didn't have on super tight jeans.

Long hair is superior and even then it's terrible even for a short haircut.

> Forced smiles everywhere.

> No laugh lines on face.

Red flags everywhere.

cause they are fucking useless besides having babies and being cunts.

GENDER WAR WHEN BROS?

i want her to be my girlfriend. i like the tattoos and haircut.

she's perfect, like ryden.

Her hair is fucking adorable. It's not my fault you have shit taste in women.

Meh, I still think she's cute. A wannabe tomboy that is actually clearly feminine can be cute. Don't know who this chick is though, and judging by her shirts she may be trying too hard. But that just makes it all the more adorable when you're fucking her and she becomes totally submissive.

>tattoo

Because in the big picture their choices don't even matter.

>no laugh lines on self-taken female pictures

are you stupid?

>implying any women anywhere uploads pics of themselves to the internet without photoshopping them first

>ninja exit

>implying men dont
>implying what is terrible for you is for everyone else

unf. can you imagine, she starts freaking out and you just throw her on the bed and fuck her from behind while she rages, and just keep plowing pipe until she calms down... and then snuggle.

she's trying to look like that Maggie bitch from The Walking Dead

now imagine she started farting while doing all that

which made her laugh while she came.

They like looking like degenerates? Tattoos are degenerate. Grow hair on tour head you bitch.

Because women are stupid and also terrible people
Duh

/thread

I think she looks better with short hair. Looks kind of chubby and generic in this photo.

>He doesn't like tomboys
What a fucking faggot