When did it dawn on you that Trump's entire campaign was planned by the Clintons...

When did it dawn on you that Trump's entire campaign was planned by the Clintons, in order to destroy the opposition & take attention off Hillary?

Was it difficult at first to accept that Trump has been performing a scripted role this entire time, i.e. the 'Bad Guy'?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/qurt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A

Last year?

good post man

rly maeks u think

People have been saying this as soon as Trump announced his campaign.

I personally think that Bill Clinton asked trump to run for this very reason and Trump said yes. But understanding Trump like I do I bet he knows how corrupt the clintons are and it just pissed him off so he's running to spite them both

What do you think will win? Trump's ego or his loyalty to the Clintons?

keep your friends close

and your enemys closer as the saying goes

Rly makes u (you)

LEAF SCUM

however, seems you may be right about the don.

IMO Hillary deserves to win. She has fooled millions - perhaps even billions - of morons and cretins with this Trump shit. What she did and is doing is despicable, conniving, diabolical - and fucking brilliant.

Fucken

op is the same dumb leaf posting the stupid theorysince then, he's probably a special needs kid with a learning disability so no matter what we tell him he won't get it.

Even angry fucking watson knew what's up, but all of a sudden just changed his mind over night...

What do you think, Sup Forums? How much money did he get for this?

The establishment is shilling far too hard against Trump for this to be planned opposition. It is a popular uprising that they are desperately trying to stop.

Na senpai. Bill clinton is voting trump on the Dl.
U think he wants to be the 1st man?
Fuck outta here

they have you guys work on the weekends too? i bet even suros pays like a jew

Nah

Trump saw his opening and went for it. He is ambitious, but also loves his country and was waiting for the right time for his message to have a chance

Get lost you Globalist shill.
Trump is America First and will make America Great again.

LEAF

>DENIAL
>DENIAL
>DENIAL

trump is an opportunist, he wont disobey the globalists directly even if he does not serve them

Look Sup Forums I love him and I know youre gonna go "t. muhammad" but this has actually been partially a worry of mine since day one, I even have a maga hat but every night I do sort of get this feeling in the back of my head, heres hoping he isnt some hill shill in disguise.

inb4reallymakesublink

>A man who values his name more than anything else and has a well-known gigantic ego lets himself get demonized and have his name dragged through the mud to play second fiddle in order to get someone else elected president

No I'm pretty sure he's dead serious.

If they weren't corrupt then Trump wouldn't make such good deals.

Trump will probably fuck off to Russia after the elections. His greatest dream at the moment is building hotels in Moscow.

Hillary is a criminal

streamable.com/qurt

yeah that's exactly what has happened. lets face it the average American is a fuckin dumb shit. who cant take a piss without wetting the front of his or her pants. they are easily distracted tribal morons who are preyed on by the 1 percent. they keep playing the same cards and the average human being keeps buying it. all we have to do is find someone to blame.

the niggers did it...
the wet backs did it...
the jews did it...
the democrats did it..
thr republicans did it..
the Chinese did it...
the poor people did it...
the rich people did it..
the muslims did it...
the whiteman did it...
but it doesn't really matter because you people the 99 percent get exactly what you deserve and need. which is to be treated like the livestock you are. now go buy somemore bullets and guns I'm making a killing in the market this week.

>trump is actually a clinton stooge planted to get her elected
>trump gets elected anyway
>mfw

lol don't worry the wall will have a door

Well then fuck it. If this were the truth I'd vote for Trump just to take the ride off the rails and see what happens.