Why is this dude hating on fat people trying to better themselves? He's like a snarky high school cheerleader...

Why is this dude hating on fat people trying to better themselves? He's like a snarky high school cheerleader. Why do we like him again?

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/3895459/dancing-man-sean-o-brien-body-shamed-fat-dance-party-los-angeles/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Why is this dude hating on fat people
Because it works. Fat shaming creates social pressure on these people to not be fat.

>Fat shaming creates social pressure on these people to not be fat.

Then why have obesity rates never been higher literally in the history of man?

Only newfag cancer likes milo

>gay shaming will pressure people into not being gay

See the pattern?

Why do you care what a flamboyant faggot of a coal burning, pretend Trump supporting, pedophile protecting, le alt right Jew says?

>Body Positivity movement
>processed foods
>sedentary lifestyles
>increased use of refined sugars in foods
Take your pick

He needs to check himself. That diamante ear ring is disgusting, he looks like Princess Diana in that pic. He's such a cunt, i don't know why this board supports him.

Are you implying that statement isn't true?

>. Why do we like him again?
We don't. He's Reddit's little memeboy.

Seriously this guy is making money off you fuckers.

>i don't know why this board supports him.

Because half of this board are a bunch of anime watching degenerates and probably closet homosexuals.

body positivity is not a big movement outside of a few urban areas

And then Sup Forums tracks down the guy and throws him a party.

FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP

It's in everything from bread to ice cream.

It won't work in a gym. That'll just keep people from showing up

Because he's a faggot Jew.

"Ha ha look at this fat person thinking they're hot stuff"

is different from

"Ha ha look at this fat guy working out while I cruise for alt-right novitiates ".

It's literally even worse than just saying "this fat person is fat", he's trying to lose the weight.

When they're sitting on their ass trying to justify their unhealthy life choices, they deserve the hate.

When you're picking on some random guy minding his own business, you're a faggot.

I'm all for fat shaming but leave the cunt alone. He is at the gym at least trying to better himself instead of in the bathroom sucking dick through the stall wall.
Shaming gays is needed a lot more than fatties

Fat shaming should exist.
But it should NOT exist in the gym. These are people that have already realized they need to make a change. Don't make them feel like they're unwelcome to make that change, or they'll just stay fat resource hogs.

Milo is acting like a dumb liberal 19 year old here.

>body positivity is not a big movement outside of a few urban areas
>shallow homosexuals
>not urban
kek

This

Eh, you're right. I meant more the sentiment of the movement. As we get more and more fat people walking around, additional ones feel less at pressure to conform to societal norms as those norms shift.

Being closeted homosexual is easier than being closeted fat guy.

Never go to the gym unless you're hot. Or, if you're lucky, you can get into the physical therapy office at the outpatient center and work out with old people trying to rehab.

I'm fine with fat shaming but NOT when the person is at the gym doing something about it. Milo's ok but that pic is too mean and dumb. Shame them to what, exercise and eat better? Fucker's at the gym! IMHO fags consuming other male's semen causes brain damage

Not when they're actually at the fucking gym you stupid piece of shit. That makes them want to leave and fucking hide in their basement until they're 600 pounds and on TV. IF you see a fatty in the gym encourage them in a non condescending manner. Don't be a fucking douche.

Being able to fit in the closet is a big factor in this distinction.

He's a brainless cunt, only le edgy 14 year olds like him.

Attempt to appeal to the 15-16 year old edgy alt-right crowd

You fat shame people to get them to go to the gym. You don;t fat shame people when they're already at the gym. Milo fucked up this time.

Sage. Stop posting this thread we all know gays think like women.

But the point is that the fat guy is already in a gym, what the fuck is the point of shaming him further?

We don't. He is a nigger dick loving homo. We should gay shame him. At least the fat man is trying to get thin but I haven't heard this homo try to be less faggot.

>snarky highschool cheerleader

>flamboyant faggot

I don't see a difference.

Then why the FUCK are you guys supporting him?

>Guy trying to dance, some of the little exercise he might get
>faggots laugh at him and he stops
>gets a little fatter because of it

Dude was just trying to have a good time. There's a time and a place to fat shame someone and that's when you see them eating, shopping, wearing clothes that don't fit them, rolling around on scooters, ect.

When you're that fat there is no reason to do isolation machines.

If a person of that size does any strenuous activity they would be saturated in sweat.

He is clearly on his cell phone.

Milo is a nigger fucking faggot, but that fatty isn't working out.

because that's what happens when you let the coalburning faggot think anyone cares about what he has to say

because fat shaming is now politically incorrect and fat acceptance is rampant. You can be expelled from school for calling another kid fat.

I'm glad people are finally waking up and realizing that Milo is, by and large, a narcissistic idiot. He has said and done some positive things, to be sure, but he should not be worshipped or seen as a "leader" of the "alt-right" or whatever when he posts so much cringeworthy garbage like this.

Fatshame literally ANYWHERE you want besides a fucking gym. And of course this egomaniacal twat has to put his smug face in the photo as well; reminds me of that image from /fit/ with the girl in a gym taking a selfie making fun of some totally random dude in the background. Someone post it, Im on mobile.

But seriously, bitch got rekt for that photo and Milo deserves the same treatment.

This.
Only a retard would take the piss out of a fat person in the gym.
At least they're self aware to the point that they recognise the problem and are trying to solve it.

>coalburning
>faggot
I dont think you realize how retarded you are. Coalburning literally only matters in heterosexual relationships because it produces mixed children. Homosexuals do not procreate and therefore there isnt anything wrong with them dating other races.

>80404999
Trips of truth
>ID
>CUX
kekd

Milo is just riding the alt right wave since its what the cool kids on Sup Forums do

Plus he is a cunt for shaming a dude at the gym.
At least he got up and had the balls to go to a gym instead of geting his ass rammed by aids infested nigger dick like the stupid cunt Milo

Milo goes after easy targets, pretty much only women because he is cock loving degenerate who just wants fame.

Fat shaming is okay when the fat asses try to justify their morbid obesity.

This cunts going to be on the Andrew Bolt show on monday

If someone gave you a dollar everytime they told you you were retarded, would you be able to run for president?

The gym is for health and self improvement, not for being attractive. That last one is just a side effect of hard work.

Dear Diary
Today, user was not a faggot

>get heteros comfy
>invite them into your muscle lair by dividing away the fat
>avoid degeneracy but partake anyway

>'kay

Im on phone and im a retard
This was meant for you
>>>>

Sauce?
I want to believe

wow wrong website dude

>Why do we like him again?
We don't. You're confusing Sup Forums for the influx of summerfags.

Are you really that new?

It was all a troll. The guy was not dancing, he was not in a club (people wearing coats, tiled floor), he doesn't even look sad.

SJW's ended up parading him on social media, and he got a bunch of money for literally nothing other than being fat.

For you.

While I kind of agree, this sounds dangerously close to retarded things in gyms like Planet Fitness' "Lunk alarm". Gyms like that literally punish people for pushing their physical limits.

>You can be expelled from school for calling another kid fat.

So how exactly does the shaming help again?

I agree that obesity is shit, but cmon that guy was working out and clearly trying to better himself. Don't give him shit for worling to improve his body

Turns out it wasn't Sup Forums but a bunch of celebrities who flew him out to some LA party. I don't care about the degeneracy but this warms my heart up a little bit.

time.com/3895459/dancing-man-sean-o-brien-body-shamed-fat-dance-party-los-angeles/

whatever, he's still a fucking degenerate pathetic loser

we don't, he post here and brings an army of faggots to bump his post.
there is also a bunch a gullible idiots in this board who'll bend over backwards for anyone who'll spew whatever conspiracy is cooked around here.

Alex Jones, Steve molinux, etc.etc.
nothing but attention whores who don't have vagina but they wish they did

Milo is only vocally conservative and anti-liberal because it gets him the most attention ("he's gay and conservative? Wowee, look everyone!").

If he could get more attention being liberal he would.

>I dont think you realize how retarded you are. Coalburning literally only matters in heterosexual relationships because it produces mixed children.

Fucking kill yourself you goddamn faggot LEAF.

>moving goalposts this hard
Milo is a faggot because hes extremly narcicistic , not because he takes it in the ass. I would say having a faggot on our side actually makes him a lot more useful because suddenly the sjw's couldnt just call him a straight white male, they had to actually disown the ENTIRE gay male community and say they are too privileged to be in LGBT anymore. Milo is going to help get a LOT of gay men on our side, and whether you like it or not, thats a good thing.

Fat people in the gym are the only ones who shouldn't be shamed. Especially not by a skinnyfat faggot.

You fatshame assholes that take up like 3 seats on the bus

You fatshame slobs that walk around with diarrhea running down the crack of their sweatpants

You fatshame dipshits that go through drive-throughs on their little fat scooters

You DON'T fatshame the ones at the gym. Even if they don't stick with it, at least for a brief, glimmering moment, that fat piece of shit said to themselves "you know what? maybe being such a useless fat piece of shit isn't the best thing. maybe i should try working on it a little bit". You can mock them in private, but don't try to make a spectacle of them. Anything that de-incentivizes people to not at least try to be healthy is more degenerate than letting 50 niggers prolapse your anus, like this faggot piece of shit probably fantasizes about.

>you goddamn faggot LEAF.
>checks flag
>poster is also a leaf
You arent very intelligent are you.

Milo, Paul Joseph Watson, all these other cunts don't make any intellectual contribution they just brainwash idiots into our ideology. It would be better if we had an army of people who were educated and could fend for themselves without using recycled arguments from alt-right idols
honestly, if your live isn't spent trying to better yourself intellectually, politically, spiritually etc you are a literal pleb.. I try to watch watson's videos but hes such a fucking cuckold he just sits there repeating the same buzzwords to a camera with no new content or information.. people like this are ruining the intellectual integrity of our side

Wow you're right, for a second I forgot what country I inhabited for my entire life.

>a
>fucking
>LEAF

>You DON'T fatshame the ones at the gym.
normally id agree, but, what if they are extmemely obese and smell so terrible that no one else can work out and it ruins everyone else experience? Obese people tend to smell terrible and i can only imagine how much worse its going to be when they start sweating.

Why cant obese people work out at home?

Milo is a cancerous faggot. Look up how he lost his virginity, how he feels about the AoC, and his social politics.

>hurr he's got the right opinion on guns and feminism so let's worship him

Fat shaming is meant for fatties that are lazy or trying to excuse their behavior. If you're trying to lose weight, and exercise then that should be encouraged not mocked.

Kill yourself after you take Milo's cock out of your faggot mouth hole.

sounds like we found a triggered fatty that cant handle the fact that they smell like a rancid decaying carcass.

Because he's a straight guy that sucks dick.

>Because he's a straight guy that sucks dick.

Why should that be admired?

That's why I don't go to the gym. I'd have people start snickering when they'd see me exercise. I'm not even close to that guy's weight either, at my fattest I was 260.
I fucking hate those dudebro fratboy fuckers at 24 hour fitness. I try so hard to get in shape and those fuckheads always put me down.
Surprisingly I maintained strong morale and kept at it, except now I work out at home using dumbbells and doing body weight exercises. Lost 60 lbs, gained back 15 when I started lifting harder.

There's a large portion of the population that doesn't do a lot of manual labor in their daily lives.

whats her fucking problem?

public gyms are not meant for fatties. Work out at home if you cant handle ridicule. Im not even fat and i still only work out at home.

>coal burning is okay if you're a faggot

Whatever justification you need to suck BBC is okay, huh?

H-how do i get rid of my man boobs ;_;

Spotted the fatty

>that little faggoty earring

>le be edgy for attention man
absolutely pathetic anybody gives this guy a second of their time

FUCK OFF NICE BOY

HE WAS A FUCKING JOKE AND THE PEOPLE THAT THREW THE PARTY WERE WORSE THAN THE GUYS LAUGHING AT HIM

good for him

Go to the gym and lift weights.

Or, if you're a self conscious faggot like me, go running and do push ups. Lady push ups to start if regular ones are too hard.

He should grow a beard like a proper viking and hide the shitty lower face he has.

i would have to be male to be a faggot, sorry hun. I dont racemix usually but one time i did sleep with a cute asian girl who had never been with another girl. Does that count as race mixing? I dont think so.

Race mixing quite literally means to take the genes of more than one race and mix them together with procreation.

gay people are assholes

more news at 11

too bad you can't get an ugly face in shape, that is one hell of a mug, damn

The fat dude is in his phone when he should be lifting.

>alt-right
>intellectual integrity
top kek

you sound fat

if you look closely the dude is on his phone and not working out

ETERNAL FAT MAN WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME

i wouldn't say assholes but i have noticed a lot of gay men are very passive aggressive and catty. If you have ever seen the movie mean girls, a lot of faggots act like that ALL the time. I