/CFG/ RED TEAM

> (You)
>I think this is an excellent idea. Because..
>
>...we are not talking about starting from a blank slate context. We would begin by taking the timeline since 9-11, which I consider to be the watershed moment of post-Reagan history, and re-rinse every major event since then through the filter of FBIanon's assessment.
>For example, in shorthand:
>9-11 gave the neocons then in charge of the White House the excuse they needed to initiate their plan to colonize the middle east (This is in the open source, and not in dispute, btw).
>The Iraq war turned out to be a disaster. The globalists egg it on in public, while drooling over it in private. They recruit a candidate for president, who shares their 100-year plan motivations. Fuck all and hallelujia, he wins.
>Obamacare - make the masses more dependent on government. Gibs. Phones, financial crisis. Shootings. Escalating scale. Etc.
>How would it all look, if, starting in 2009, the globalists of Soros' machine took the reins and started to enact their plan? They'd need a huge money washing machine, right? And they'd need more than one president, because this is a long game. Right?
>But it's turning out to be harder than they thought. Not everyone is quite so stupid as Hitllary thought. So take the current trends, the actual historical context, not some TRIGSIT, and project forward.
>Yeah. I'm game.

This is an offshoot of /cfg/ based upon the above premise.

There's been a metric assload of shit uncovered on the Clinton Foundation and all indications are that a worldwide network of money laundering is in place masquerading as various charities.

We have a research division and a meme division.

Let's have a strategy division.

Game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCTMl9Ncxd-jhZ81s4z3XA6w
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit
imgur.com/oTKHcVu
fresnopeoplesmedia.com/2016/01/2829/
dig.abclocal.go.com/kfsn/PDF/JohnLang-16-01-222.pdf
pastebin.com/hack9Z6G
ifttt.com/
ifttt.com/recipes/276969-thank-new-twitter-followers
ifttt.com/recipes/320076-if-new-twitter-follower-auto-follow-them-back
twittermoneybot.com/
twittermoneybot.com/tutorial/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

bamp

Gold team reporting in
We'll keep shit posting
The shills really can't tell the difference
It's kind of sad really...

I like this.
I've been doing outreach in some of the subreddits that might be open to an alliance
A major goal should be to involve more people we need social momentum
I'm thinking of going into /r/conspiracy and starting to drop some stuff
The mods approve

That sort of cross networking is what's needed against what we are facing.

Excellent idea, user!

I'm curious as to how our infiltrators into antifa/BLM/La Raza are coming along.

Anyone want to make a sitrep?

/r/the_donald as well

We'll need visibility.
I can make the post, but it has to go somewhere for it to be effective
I guess I'm asking for shills
I'm going to write up a post

I think I should be honest and straightforward that I'm from Sup Forums
Thoughts/Ideas/Links to be included?
We can make this a pasta to send into other groups to find like minded individuals
A manifesto if you will

The mods on r/the_Donald are lurking here and have stickied some things
However, we need to have a presence in their communities that is more active
I'm not sure how to accomplish this aside from recruitment

I've tried recruiting manpower from /r/conspiracy for help in digging, but every time I tried to make a new thread, it automatically gets deleted.
It may be because it's a new account, but you can try to see if you can get better results.

And r/hilaryfor prison
Those mods are friendly too
But there is a lot fo cross over
We need to be able to hit some bigger subreddits

There's one particular south american blogger that has a HUGE following, can't remember his name, but I do know he is the one who turned hos following on to John Lang's death.

Check the comments on his youtube channel and it shouldn't be too hard to figure out who he is.

We get his group on our side and that would be a huge asset.

youtube.com/channel/UCTMl9Ncxd-jhZ81s4z3XA6w

I think it's a better idea to try and spread memes in the bigger ones. /r/SandersForPresident might be good, they already dislike Hillary and, unlike /r/The_Donald their subscribers are more active outside.

Ah, reddit is a little more feudal than Sup Forums
Mods are sort of lords of the manor
Many are very protective of their realm.
I used to post on there ages ago so I have a little more... clout

I think you'll know it's me

If FBI user is real, the FBI are being total faggots. not one is willing to leak info and get assassinated in the process to save his country from annihilation. WTF.

Ah, nice to see receptive minds.

I've been doing a good amount of digging for quite a long time, so I have a somewhat encyclopedic knowledge base from which to draw.

A forum I've been a part of for a while has a few members that would be excellent for this, but I don't want to pm any of them because they'd be able to figure out who I am, but they'd be receptive and helpful to the idea.

No you tit, no one is willing to leak all the info since that would cause WWIII and civil war.
If the people of France found out that the Bataclan was planned with the implicit help of the British and American governments through Qatar, that would be probable cause for war.

→ (You)
That guy, here.

My notion, or question, was, in simplest form:
What if everything that /cfg/ is about is true? So what? War with Russia? Open borders? Create a dumbed-down mocha world-wide race of people with no motive for conflict?

Say it's all true. And say the CF is the money washing machine for the funding of this project, and oh yeah, Hitllary is running for president.

What are they up to next? One global race - that's at least a 125 year project. And that's if miscegenation went rampant starting now.

So, take the starting parameters as major events we can agree happened, and see if there is a trend that fits FBIanons narrative.

No conspiracy theory-tier garbage. I think we all know George Soros' religious affiliation.

here are a few simple starters - what has been the net effect of demonizing law enforcement in the United States?

What has been the net effect of opening the borders in the EU to ME refugees?

How would similar immigration policy effect the US? Worse, similar, better?

Assemble the counter-narrative in small steps. "If this is true, then this must be true, and if that, then it fits with X."

>Bataclan was planned with the implicit help of the British and American governments through Qatar, that would be probable cause for war.

Do we have that? Really have it?

>/cfg/ making huge inroads to all kinds of connections
>meme warfare seems to be having an impact and it is still in infancy
>we need to make sure that the latter continues to make effective use of the formre to redpill as many as possible

We know from FBIanon that Bill will likely not survive the end of the year, and I would guestimate that to make maximum impact, his death will take place shortly before the general election.

>HUGE sympathy card, very difficult to counteract unless we have equally weighty countermeasure

>FBIanon says Soros is Red Team Leader

It's up to us autists to help save the free world

Archive this thread to

I saw the post titled "Are You people (US citizens) going to do something about your corrupt Government?"

I'm part of a group of concerned citizens who have started to pull on the threads of the curtain we're not supposed to look behind. We have discovered that yes, there are monsters in this world, and we need to go after them. There is much that is hidden and we're going to uncover it.

We would like your help.

Our starting point is the Clinton Foundation. So far as we can tell it is a giant money laundering organization through which political favors are bought and sold.

So far we've compiled a ~90 page document summarizing our findings.

Feel free to peruse it.

Here's how you can help:

We've established 3 basics steps that allow us to all operated independently with no external authority forces

Find a task:
Go through the collected information and find something to do

Do a thing:
Do the thing you found. Is it digging? Making memes to promote the information? Engaging in outreach to find more like minded thinkers? (Hi)

Post Results:
Share what you've done with the collective so they can use it.

Everything we do is completely public and open so that anyone can access it.
We do not hide
The light protects us.

Train of thought first draft

They want to be the white knight? swoop in and save the world from chaos?

>here are a few simple starters - what has been the net effect of demonizing law enforcement in the United States?

This has created a lot of mistrust and division in society and made for a very 'us' vs 'them' thought process in regards to how people view the local establishment.

They've been made into revenue collectors and that doesn't look good. In many places its smaller versions of the kind of shit /cfg/ has dug up; Fresno is a prime example, as are some places in Florida.

>What has been the net effect of opening the borders in the EU to ME refugees?

A lot of the same as the above answer, there are wedge issues being driven across most of western civilization.

>How would similar immigration policy effect the US? Worse, similar, better?

Hopefully, we'd fare better as the American spirit of individualism really does beat strong in more people I think than are generally given credit for.

The giant may have been lulled to sleep and stricken dumb through common core (notice how all these BS educational reforms only apply to public schools and never private schools?), but if /cfg/ mem warfare is successful enough, then we can give the giant a shot in the arm, mentally and we'd finds ourselves again.

Or so I hope.

Wouldn't it be grand to have a government that actually did care about it's people rather than only itself?

I believe ours started out that way but has been lost for some time.

It needs to be put back on track.

Who the fuck is John Lang?

I'm starting from the premise that FBIanon was telling as much truth as he could, within a context of plausible deniability ("9-11 was Mossad," "we know of life elsewhere in the galaxy")

So taking him at his word: George Soros is the kingpin of a global cabal whose goal is to merge all world races into a mocha-latte colored average, while simultaneously eroding the existence and purpose of national borders, with the end state being a single world government lording over a race-less population of un-armed, compliant wage slaves. Who presumably have no longer any reasons to go to war, since nations and ethnic identities have been mercifully removed from humanity by their overlords.

That's the game as read. So. Does the story we know as the events of our lives, gibe with that plan?

I think we may want to keep our efforts a bit on the lowkey side of things, we don't want to risk anyone involved in the network getting word of this and trying to clean things up as that will only make our jobs harder

Anyone got a link to the live research team thread?

***tightened things up a bit***

I'm part of a group of concerned citizens who have started to pull on the threads of the curtain we're not supposed to look behind. We have discovered that yes, there are monsters in this world, and we need to go after them. There is much that is hidden and we're going to uncover it. Our starting point is the Clinton Foundation. So far as we can tell it is a giant money laundering organization through which political favors are bought and sold. So far we've compiled a ~90 page document summarizing our findings.

Feel free to peruse it.

So far we've been rather successful in memeing CF into the public sphere.
imgur.com/oTKHcVu
We're riding a big spike and might be able to take it all down if we all work together

Here's how you can help:

We've established 3 basics steps that allow us to all operated independently with no external authority forces

Find a task:
Go through the collected information and find something to do

Do a thing:
Do the thing you found. Is it digging? Making memes to promote the information? Engaging in outreach to find more like minded thinkers? (Hi)

Post Results:
Share what you've done with the collective so they can use it.

We just wan to know the truth

Can someone make a website to click on things, to zoom, to make this whole thing interactive? Some kind of bulletin board, so we can actually interactively connect the dots of this whole mess??

>fresnopeoplesmedia.com/2016/01/2829/

Stabbed himself 3x (twice penetrating his own sternum) then committed suicide through smoke inhalation.

>dig.abclocal.go.com/kfsn/PDF/JohnLang-16-01-222.pdf

So weakening and demonizing law enforcement has the net effect of increasing crime, decreasing economic prosperity, and provides a pre-text for emotional arguments in favor of gun grabbing. It creates racial divisions with antagonistic factions. It erodes the basic contract which the rule of law provides - that you are safe to go about your business, whatever that may be.

Fear. Division. Lawlessness. All of which creates demand that government step in and solve the problem. Or, escalates violence to the point where government is compelled to step in and assert authority.

So is the goal of demonizing the police to disarm the populace, or is the gun grab a happy side effect on the way to something bigger?

We spawned /from/ /cfg/. This thread did not just pop up. Most of us, I would say, are in both places at the same time. I am.

>We just wan to know the truth

>want

But other than that, I think it looks great. Send out the message in a bottle.

For the most part, yes. In order for a group of people to accept being in a nation or just cooperation in general, you need something idealological tying everyone together with the force to keep order. This is why there is a push for global islamization as well as the emergence of the ever-present police state.
Remember, terror attacks are used to instill terror, which demoralizes the opposition.

I'm willing to risk my shit paying for a domain name
Blue host ok? Anywhere I set up they'll be able to find me
www.ClintonFoundationInvestigation.com

I noticed that as soon as i linked

this user speaks truth

something like this would be great, but would it take away from what is going on here?

Bumpity bump.

MAGA

It's in r/conspiracy

thanks for the hard work anons!!!!!!!!!!

I mean
We can't exactly link people to Sup Forums
Now can we?

Dude....if they plan on doing that they need to wait after the DNC convention...

Not to spam
The 90 page google document is not exactly.... snappy

Well, I always assume that there is more than one objective behind any action taken by the globalists.

And yes, they're playing a long game against people who, in general, never think along these kinds of time frames.

I think a disarmed population is their overall goal, but touching that one (the 2nd) too directly is still a bit further than they will go.

Gun violence is constantly pushed as a meme, the sole focus always being on the tool and not the one acting out.

If it can be framed as a national health emergency or as a mental illness, that opens the door for them to bring it under the CDC.

This, of course would be challenged in court, but there's a spot open right now that does not look like being filled any time soon.

If Hillary gets in, who does she put there?

I get it. He's drafting a message. Carry on.

File --> Download as --> Take your pick

very good points.

well user, if you're willing to put yourself out there like that for something like what this might be ( a REAL danger to your life) I cannot but accept your generous offer.

domains by proxy?

The 'welcome letter' does a good job summarizing, but yeah we need something a little more in depth and organized I think.

I grabbed the most recent copy.

It would help to have a single clearinghouse for everything /cfg/ effort produces. It would help to have a clickable integration between all the graphics and charts and text and links.

But it must be a tool. The nexus and center of the communications and effort must remain Sup Forums's /cfg/. The power of Sup Forums's ephemeral anonymity is above 9000. Our identity and culture are our shields. Think about it - where else in the known universe could Momiji emerge as a counter-infiltration detector?

So yes. A tool would help. But this is a Sup Forums baby.

Her vice president.
Her health is getting worse and I predict she'll die after the two-year mark to give her protegee 10 years overall to be president.
It might be Huma as VP, considering that she's basically Hillary's handeler.

pastebin.com/hack9Z6G

Reposting from archived bread:

>Purpose
This is an subgeneral of /cfg/ for social botnetfags

>Steps to join
1. Make a gmail
2. Use gmail to make a twitter
3. Link twitter to ifttt.com/
4. Activate the following recipes:

ifttt.com/recipes/276969-thank-new-twitter-followers
ifttt.com/recipes/320076-if-new-twitter-follower-auto-follow-them-back

Explore the site for more recipes- very powerful stuff.

5. Download twittermoneybot.com/
6. Familiarize yourself with the interface: twittermoneybot.com/tutorial/
7. Add key figures with large follower lists within your role- more on this below

>Picking a role
Ultimate goal here is to make the Clinton brand less marketable by spreading dirt unearthed by /cfg/. This falls under two roles:

1. Bullhorn
2. Infiltration

Bullhorns should follow alt right/Trump figures like Milo, Paul Joseph Watson, Ann Coulter, Trump himself etc. Make a typical MAGA profile, scrape followers with twittermoneybot,
and autoretweet their content with IFTTT. Tweet out the more explicit corruption memes with these accounts.

Infiltrators should do the same except with Hillary supporters. The goal here is to subtly turn off Hillary supporters through emotional appeals on key issues (rape
>I didn't copy full post, fuck

Let's make a determination on this particular aspect of gun habbenings in the US - reflexively labeling them as "false flags" is counter productive. I never saw any dead bodies from Sandy Hook either, but we have zero chance of getting a hold of evidence that would have been long destroyed, even if it were possible.

The relevance of mass shootings is the narrative. That is what we can bend, change, possibly even control.

Along that line of thinking, I place San Bern, and Orlando in completely separate boxes from Columbine, or VaTech. Daesh-inspired terrorism is a different thing altogether. It's worse, because the president can effect it, but is thus far refusing to.

That puts SanBern and Orlando in our box - when the president fails to name the problem, and continues to endorse the religion of peace, and continues to invite more un-vetted potential terrorists into the homeland, and retains senior advisers with Islamist backgrounds in the administration - those are evidence of an effort to spread and increase civil unrest. And violence. To get to that grail of a gun control bill.

Personally, I'm feeling a sense of urgency uncovering the CF skeleton to expose to the people. If it brings down HRC and the government as it exists, so be it, we are all big kids. The hivemind of the people is who's really in charge. In the last 25-30 years, the msm has had much power to influence the people in favor of the the globalist. The advent of social media is cracking this msm stranglehold causing the globalist to reeeeeee. Our memes spread like wildfires because they bear the truth. Stay on them anons, we are winning and we are going to continue to win.

Godspeed anons.

Huma's future, in the black version of the Matrix in which Hitllary becomes president, is Chief of Staff. She is un-thinkable even to the democrat proles, as VP. But, as CoS, she would be much more dangerous. From the office attached to the Oval, she would be the gatekeeper and primary face-time access holder to the president. Puppet master. Literally at Hitllary's side at all times.

bump. you are all doing God's work exposing these pieces of shit. I really hope this blows the lid off of it all. I will do what I can to help....but know that your message is getting out there and people are listening

I'm going to buy the domain after I eat dinner
I can't do the whole website myself
I'm going to set it up to be a wordpress site that you all can do accounts on the upload stuff?
I'm not 100% on what i'm going to set up but i'll try to make sure we can all be safe as possible

To those who wanna help but are shit at digging/strategy/don't wanna go that deeply involved, you can always lend a hand thru social media!
Join the meme brigade today! Fight for your freedom!

agreed, I think it important to point out the fact that 0bozo keeps trying to panit SB/O as 'gun violence' rather than call it what it is is a subversive act ,albeit a very subtle one and not made in such a fashion as can be legally actioned against.

So, to counteract that, the meme division has to make sure that story never takes off.

It's not what happened that is important, it's how what happened is portrayed.

bump

>st remain Sup Forums's /cfg/. The power of Sup Forums's ephemeral anonymity is above 9000. Our identity and culture are our shields. Think about it - where else in the known universe could Momiji emerge as a counter-infiltration detector?
Thoughts on the design?
There are basically pieces of evidence and lines you can draw between them and you can comment on each thing individually.

Maybe some sectioning is wise, but lets start with basics.

Further on gun habbenings - /cfg/ has asembled evidence linking CF players, with governments of Qatar, the US, and Bongland.

Such linkage introduces the possibility that domestic terror attacks inside the US could, in fact, be under the control of the dark forces. All the more suspicious is that these attackers, and cf., the Turkey airport - they die in the event. No interrogation.

This is not to say that the attackers themselves even know who they are working for. But if any aspect of a terror network is under dark force control, they could choose the targeting, the methodology of the attack, the scale of the casualties, or the scope of the attack w/r/t number of places, sequencing of pile-on attacks against first responders, etc.

If they have control of terror networks, they can escalate in phased, calibrated steps until they reach their goal.

I work in an advertising and I've made a couple memes here so here's some advice, Sup Forumslacks. When you guys make an ad be sure to NEVER argue on the oppositions terms. It creates a false balance and makes your argument seem small. For instance, Do not-and I repeat-DO NOT start off your meme/ad/whatever with something like "Is Hillary really good for women?"
Instead start it off with something like. "HILLARY HATES WOMEN."
It gives no flips about the opposition whereas the first one (is Hillary really good for women?) seems like it's arguing against an established fact. NEVER make that mistake-it's a killer.

they wish the population didn't have guns, but I think going for the guns is the last thing they'll do. Their perfect plan is slow wearing down of america people to the point where they will never use their guns in the first place. Which is what is happening now. as red team planner says civil war is their greatest fear

G4S/Wakenhut/Securicor has links to nearly every major habbening up to and including the big granddaddy of 9/11.

Also here's a background less Hillary logo for use in memes.

Good deal.

This particular thread might be hard to keep updated as quickly as research or meme division threads move.

Though we might have enough activity here if word gets spread far enough and we can bring more people into the fold.

I'll do all I can to help. I have a lot of time and moderate autism, so really I just need a starting point and I'll try and find as much information on what you guys want to know about.

I can see it. But the problem I am having with all these mind maps is - what do the lines actually mean? In formal systems design tools, the lines have a specific meaning, like "host data from table x, fields a, b, and c, move in the download direction to the client device w."

The lines in these mind maps, they are not semantically specified. They could denote money shared, or a person shared, or a location shared, or a time shared. But they are all designated by the same looking line.

That's confusing, and not productive. So the lines should mean something specific.

Fuck me skating. Two cars just crashed in front of my house. I shit you not. Gotta go. I will be back tomorrow. I do US Eastern Time afternoons, about noon to about 6ish most days. If there is no thread, I will start one as /cfg/ RED TEAM.

MAGA

>I work in ad
God damed why cant faggitors refrain from fame fagging on an anonymous loli porn board

For the rest, yes.

Actually not to all, as it depends on who is targeted. If targeting Hillbots, your method is bullshit, as they will not even look at it.
For normies and undecided, its clear that its better

Could color-code lines for them to make sense. Also, the recent mind maps summarizes how they're connected.

>Does the story we know as the events of our lives, gibe with that plan?

Yes it does and it actually explains a lot of the things that don't make sense when if there is no plan.

Im using intelme dot com

to leak the docs i wish i had the sources for bubble project site.

>Other than a Bill Clinton Death, what wildcard might Hillary also be holding?

>Electoral College?
>Electronic voting machines, how widespread are these?
>Does DNC collusion extend in the the FEC?

If anyone with access to the google doc could organize things around a bit that would be good, some sections are very well written and organized but others are sort of all over the place

thank you all for the hard work i will start supporting soon in the maymay division keep it up.

So I had a drink
Worked up the courage
Bought the Domain

www.ClintonFoundationInvestigation.com

If a barbell falls on my neck
Tell the world I did it for free
They're processing my account now

OhShitNigger.avi

I'd like to add that the "3 second window" is also required for successful advertising/propaganda. As a meme creator, you have 3 seconds to make and impact. After that the effect will dissipate rapidly.

Good work senpai

May God and Kek bless your soul user.

You did great user

If you suicide by sniper fire we will remember you.

Kek bless you

I'm going to need Ad tech and Botfag and anyone else with media experience.
I spent a few years making bullshit wordpress for small businesses, but this needs to be snappy a.f.

Idk, but have you tried Gandi? They're not too bad, compared to some web hosting companies.

Also get Cloudflare.

post it on all the cfg divisions. I'm sure theres an user who knows how to make this look good

WE NEED TO RED TEAM POSSIBILITY OF MARTIAL LAW DURING GOP CONVENTION IN OHIO.

How will it play out?

this anono has the ideaI'm no good at that kind of thing.

I can dig, analyze, strategize, and brainstorm memes, but am no help on that front.

May the kek be with you!

BLM is being used as an urban memetic and actual attack organization

The Dallas habbening was related to BLM activity.

Ferguson was also inflamed by Soros sponsored groups out of Chicago.

Where is his money being spent?

nice one user!

we wuz web designers

kekspeed user and make kek be with you.

i can't do anything for websites, but i will make sure to tell everyone i know about it.

I will link to it from my site (launching soon.) God bless you, user

reporting in from research thread, nice fucking work user

Dallas was used as rehearsal and escalation for GOP happenings maybe?

BLM stages protest at GOP/RNC. Under Soros' orders, agent provocateur snipers fire at Police from the crowd. Police fire back. Martial law enacted.

WHAT NEXT? WILL THEY TRY TO GET TRUMP IN THE CHAOS?

I just had a thought. Is /pol an FBI project? he said they study it, with particular emphasis on how minds from different countries intermingle. Could this be why they created this flag system awhile back? I wasn't around before the flag system. They also make it hard to use a VPN, at least I don't know how

BLM and protesters will be the camouflage for the actual provocateurs to hide in once they start shooting/bombing/beating people, and probably to incite the mob to further violence.

Look at Syria and the Ukraine. False flagging everywhere, protests stirred up by Sonos, used to conceal provocateurs. They succeeded in destabilizing their countries into sectarian violence. Soros has openly admitted to designs to something similar here.