youtube.com/watch?v=KyamsZXXF2w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're scared of the alien.

Plebs loved it though

it was shit and plebs are the only ones with good taste

Post the giirrl, user!

>tfw no qt Argentinian alien gf

>you will never live deliciously

What is it about goats and them wanting to live deliciously?

what happened to the two little kids?

it wasn't as jumpscary as some shit like paranormal activity

not enough jump scares or doors that open by themselves

When you've got horns on your head and you can talk pasty bitches into selling their souls, the act of living with a certain delic is implied.

Her silly face is so kissable.

What other films accurately depict 17th century diction other than Shakespeare adaptations?

ayy

A Field in England

Definitely see it.

In fairness the movie would have been a lot better if the pasty what's-her-name tried talking to the goat in the end and it didn't answer.

Part of the devil's shtick is that he enjoys fucking with humans. Now that she essentially has no choice but to become a witch, it would have been 10 times more fun for him to not LET her become a witch.

Buuut I guess you could argue that he wants her soul more than he wants to play games with her.

Sure but his outrageous meme voice made for a much more memable smug goat.

I mean, this flamboyant, hissing aristocratic voice offering "the taste of butter" coming from a goat in a barn.

What were the witches chanting at the end?

she looks like bjork

The best girls look like aliens or elves or both.

You make a good point, it wasn't a bad movie overall but the memability of the goat was a highlight

That voice was horrifying though m8. Made the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

what do her farts smell like bros???

>D
>E
>L
>I
>C
>I
>O
>U
>S
>L
>Y

ayyyy

I think it's implied that by the time he starts talking he's no longer in the form of a goat.

Don't we actually see him in human form in the background?

It's a lesson to take from it, actually.

If I were to make a movie, I'd want everything to have memability, a hook. I'd want a girl to be really distinct like Anya was too. Everything should have a hook. Something that sticks with you afterwards.

The movie was pretty cool, but the cute girl and the meme goat hooked us in.

This, he turns into a shadowy figure

Pretty sure you're just autistic and everything you said is just a consequence of you visiting this board too much. Good film though.

No, I really disagree. I think the way media is made nowadays is more and more influenced by virality and aims to have memeable moments in them. Pop music videos especially.

I don't think this movie intended that but it's interesting to see the way a memeable character and a cute girl who also has kind of a weird, meme-y presence can draw out the internet's potential latent autistic-y attention (because on the internet attention drifts but then certain things manage to hook you and your attention, maybe become viral).

Listen to yourself man. Get a grip.

I work in media. There is actual technique and form to it. I think you just don't think about such things in this way.

There is a whole science of attention and addiction being refined in online formats and in game design. Viral media is obviously no different.

I'll never apologize for thinking these things in this way. It serves me well.

Like this creep for instance:
youtube.com/watch?v=KyamsZXXF2w

The way this techie freak discusses how games are being calibrated to keep your attention for hours and hours. It's made to be this way quite intentionally.

Sure, but memebiliity of goats? I think that might be losing the plot user.

Games, from ancient history, have been set up to trigger reward centres in people.

I guess my main issue with your analysis is how it reduces a film with a great plot, cinematography, dialogue etc to the memey aspect of a goat

The goat has been a meme here. My point there is just that something like that has a certain absurd quality, like this sweet spot it hits, that makes it more prone to becoming a kind of meme.

I'm not saying I want to make goat memes, but it's interesting if one works with media to consider how certain qualities or exaggerations can be given to elements that might make them meme-worthy, which is a kind of hook that makes people give the work more attention, and discuss it much longer than they might have.

Celebrity PR groups craft stunts and narratives with elements like this to get people talking. With online memes I'm seeing other kinds of qualities that grab minds and get people hooked. I don't want to overemphasize the goat meme, it didn't go that far here, but meme potential is interesting to me.

I'm not reducing it to that, I'm saying it's yet another type of little trigger and hook. And again, I'm not trying to overstate the goat here, which didn't become that big of a meme. I've been thinking about these ideas regarding other media too.

Do you wish to live deliciously?

There's a scene of two dead white goats at the end.

They were fuelling the bonfire are the end

fuck off virgin

>I think it's implied
you're a retard user

Please kill yourself

Not enough jumpscares.

>proud slut!