I'm trying to understand if this is good or not ?

I'm trying to understand if this is good or not ?
>i like it, but is it because i like weird pov's ?

>Legion
For those who dont get the picture

it's good

it really shouldn't be

but it's good

Check IMDB.

very hard to trust ratings nowadays, since they overhype shitty movies that support gay rights etc etc, but this tv show... is good

Best romance story on televison. Which is funny, since there are way too many 'relationship drama" tvshows and these shows can't even do well on the one thing they focus on.

Newfags here love it unconditionally.
You will love it too.

Certified QT-kino

It's conflicting, really.

Characters, kinda suck outside of David, Syd and Lenny.
That said, they're all underdeveloped. Which is weird because this should be a character driven show regarding David's mental state.

The plot is such a tease.

>Newfags here
projecting.
i'm here since 2004

I put together this one a while back if you want to use it in the future.

Im here 7 years.
You are also retarded.

Kerry is cool with her hothead attitude, they also had some origin story.
Telepath uses his power awesomely
Bird has also her story to unfold
Pteblackguy has also some char development on (being jealous to David)

The focus is on David now, (and why wouldn't it?) of course the others look underdeveloped, they can be focused more on in the future, when his mindeparasite problem is solved

even filename would've been enough

the dance number in the first episode certified this as kino

episode 5 is pure horror kino

>I've been coming to this site for 8 years now
Where does the time go....

Who are you quoting?

I like the creepy perm guy and the granny's husband too. But I feel what you're saying.

It sucks.

If you like it why does it matter if it's good?

I like the style of the show, i just dont like most of the characters, the action or the plot. But it does have nice style.

>that scene where they talk about the lewd stuffs they did in eachother's body

I'm at ep3 right now and it's great

I like it because its actually something different and interesting in capeshit that actually does make you think about what the fuck is actually going on. You cant take anything shown to you at face value due to how unreliable David is as a narrator.
After years of being spoonfed retarded dialog from Marvel and beaten over the head with jesus imagery from DC its nice to have capeshit that actually attempts to challenge its audience.