Holes of Plot

During the interrogation scene, Joker tells Batman where Rachel is held hostage but when Batman gets there, he's somehow arrived at Harvey Dent's location.

Nice bait

Quality thread genius

you did this yesterday

He tampered with the batcars gps you fucking moron

I think I get where you're going with this, OP. You're subtly mocking dumbasses who take everything every character says at face value.

Bravo.

WHO DO YOU WANT TO CATCH, A BIG GUY, OR THE GUY WHO KILLED HAERVEY DANT??

I found another hole of plot, OP.

When he's talking to Haervey in the outpatient clinic(a hole of plot itself since outpatient clinics don't have beds), he ask Haervey, "Do I look like a guy with a plan?"

Clearly he doesn't. He's a man in clown face wearing a nurse's uniform. He looks like a lunatic or at least a very ugly lady nurse, so why even ask the question?

Awful forced attempt to copy OP's bit, which was average to begin with. Go make some normie memes

It's not forced at all. He literally asks that. Why? Doesn't he know what he looks like?

its obvious you're craving for attention

>>>/reddit/

To top it off, he does have a plan. Why bother pretending like he doesn't, if that's even what he's trying to do? Hiding the mere fact that his plan exists doesn't help forward it in any way.

I have several plans for the day:

>Shovel some snow.
>Get some food.
>Masturbate furiously.
>Go to sleep.

If asked, I will freely admit to any of them. It will In no way stop them from happening.

You fucking piece of shit, he was lying in order for Batman to go to Harvey's location instead of Rachel's.

Have you even watched the fucking movie?

Bravissimo Nolan

He said he was going to make the pencil disappear but he just puts it in that guys eye.

That's not a magic trick.

Is you're post some kind of reverse 4d baiting?

Good catch. I totally missed that. I thought it was a real trick and the other guy just got sleepy.

nice catch
MIND = BLOWN

The Joker tells two different stories about how he got his scars. Massive plothole, wtf Nolan

During the scene where Joker crashes the party at Bruce Wayne's penthouse, Joker throws Rachel out the window and when Batman catches her, she is played by Maggie Gyllenhal. In Batman Begins she was played by Katie Holmes.

>autism: the thread

How do they get away with it?

Bane claims he was raised in the darkness, but every scene in the underground prison has plenty of lighting and we can see what's going on easily.

Leave my BVS husbando alone!

plot hole:Alfred didn't want to fuck or even touch the ballerinas

This raises a philosophical question, who is the true autist. One who starts a godawful forced meme thread based off pretend autism and the mainstream lack of knowledge to what a plot hole actually is with the goal of getting a reaction or "trolling" another site visitor
Or is it the one who doesn't get any of that and jumps in to start giving OP the exact reaction they want?

It was almost like some sort of Batcave

When joker sees rachel for the first time he states "why hello beautiful", yet rachel is played by maggie gyllenhall who is the ugliest woman in hollywood aside from chloe moretz. What an embarrassing slip up for nolan.

Calm down! We're on the same team here!

A man who's supposed to be as smart as Lex would know that witches don't give birth to flying demons. At best, they just give birth to other witches.

The fact that he doesn't even seem to realize that Martha's just his adoptive mom is another massive hole of plot.

That's not a hole of plot, he was just telling a joke, his name is the Joker
Bravo Nolan

I think you mean hole of plot, friend.

>do I look like a guy with a plan
>whole movie is about him making very detailed and extensive plans

Damn, thanks for pointing this out. It's so subtle - blink and you'l miss it.
Was getting caught part of his plan?

hole of plot: when the joker says he's going to show a trick he then punches mob's head and therefore eye into the pencil. But that's not trick, I saw how the pencil dissapeared. Not very clever of you Nolan, Man of bats.

I found another one. Haervey claims he's Batman, but he knows he's not. It makes no sense. Was that supposed to be some sort of hint that he's secretly nuts?

No, have you ever heard the term Chekhov's gun? You can read all about it on this cool website, TvTropes. Basically, if he made Harry go mad just like that, we would be suspended in belief. So he made a scene so you would already suspect he's mad before the big plot twist.

But if he thinks he's Batman, why isn't he out fighting crime? I still consider this a hole of plot.

>witches don't give birth to flying demons. At best, they just give birth to other witches.

How we know this exatcly?

Harry Potter told us.

never start with the head. your victim gets all fuzz--

see?

>never start with the head
>"magic trick"
>starts with the head

It's like they hadn't even finished the script when they started filming.

>the clowns are hostages!

What the fuck, are they clowns or are they hostages, they can't be both!?

leave it to reddit to make a good thread completely unfunny.

>Let her go
>very poor choice of words
To be fair, Batman should've been more specific

Does joker have the autism?

A normal person clearly would have known what the human bat meant.

Beginnings of Batman. Scarecrow man spray the smellz, making the people going crazy. Why? Is just smellz!

Nolan fucking

I really think you're looking too deep into things. It was just an honest mistake.

the reason this is a bad meme is it's only going to get more tired the more people that get
it.

Are you ok?

>says they need a bigger boat to kill the shark.
>they don't.

I am become hole, destroyer of plots.

Another plot of whole: have youn noticed that main character is called BAT-man? Its clearly implied that he is part bat part human, but in fact he is shown in he movie as 100% human. Big mistake there Nolan and lack of respect for source material

One time Joker tells that he got scars from his father, the next time he says he did it himself. WTF Nolan, couldn't bother to doublecheck the script?

He was just taking about for JAWS II see, it's fourshadowing (4 boat pilots)

Glue fumes

>plays a joke on Batman
>wonders why he's called the Joker

Isn't it obvious? The joker is a real trickster, he's always getting up to mischief.

>Wife tells husband to "swing away"
>Husband tell son to "swing away"
>We swings towards the alien and saves family
>If he swung away they all would have died

Maybe that was actually Shamalanylans twist.

You deserved numerals on this post

>CIA asks Baghead why bane wears a mask
>doesn't ask bane when he's sitting right there

>Clowns are hostages
>Hostages are clowns

That's an infinitely repeating loop you retards.
There's no way we can separate the clowns from the hostages now.

Bats decided he was actually in love with Harvey instead of Rachel so went after him instead.

>Run in to save Harvey from bomb
>Harvey starts shouting "nooooooooo"
>Doesn't realize batman is there to save him

What an idiot

>puts his hand out to stop his son putting himself at risk to save him from the hurricane

>his son is actually invulnerable so he would have been fine

how does shit like this get past editing

>not relieved that Batman has come to save him.

Bad writing tbqhwyfam.

>Owner of the appartment wants the tenant to pay the rent
>Doesn't fix THE GOD DAMN DOOR
Lazy writing Raimi....

You guys are misunderstanding everything.

>Main character forgets how to use doors
>Entire plot centers on relearning how to use a door
>Grew up in a house with doors

10/10 writing, jackasses.

it is you, for writing that shit, fag

>Plot makes big deal out of learning to use doors
>He can teleport

I'd give it a 9/11.

OP, here.

If Blowfish was the author of Bond, James Bond's pain, why didn't Bond, James Bond simply read a different book?

What happened to the pencil?

Batman knew he could only save one and went to save dent he told the popo he was saving rachel so tbey would double time it to save dent.

Batman was maximizing his odds to save both because batman thinks of everything

Bravo Nolan

In TDKR Bill Wilson says "Dr. Pavel, I'm CIA." In reality his name is Bill Wilson and he works as A CIA member. He is NOT the full CIA.

You're right! It is another actress! I thought Katie Holmes got punched in the nose so hard it turned piggy and that she was then thrown into a tub of anal bleaching solution

Well done, OP. A hole of plots indeed, and when it comes to holes of plot, you either win or you die.

Kys

In the shooting script Rachel is described as a shape-shifter, but Nolan felt this would be too confusing for the audience, so he decided to cut that information out and confuse the audience. It is a hole of plot for sure.

Dat wuz for interrogatioms,bawss.

Why do I even come to this shit board

Meta hole of plot.

You are memeing, of course, but I have a retarded friend who really thought it was a plothole

This threw me off the first time i watched the movie.

Maybe OP is your retarded friend.

Similar. My father asked what was the point of showing her daughter's death in Arrival all the time in flashbacks.

OP, here

In Apocalypse Now, the song that plays to open the film is "This is the End", but this creates a paradox since it's the beginning of the film.

no you idiot the song is called It aint me.

I don't get the Joker, he says he's a dog chasing cars but he doesn't have four legs and isn't a dog? Is that the joke?

He's actually an anthropomorphic canine. He got the scars from his days as a dog fighting participant.