Logan

ITT: We discuss Dafne Keen's performance in Logan

Other urls found in this thread:

independenttalent.com/actors/dafne-keen/
shadbase.com/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Really good. Managed to balance adorable and terrifying perfectly. Oh. And OP is a pedo.

her scream when she got harpooned was pretty accurate

t.borderpatrol

Didnt you pedos learn your lesson with Chloe and Bella?

Your creepy obsession with children is your own undoing as you watch them get older and become hideous.

Looks like Kendal Jenner a lot.

Looks like the uggo from Shin Godzilla

>Bella

Bella's body is fine, she just became a trashlord of a human being.

She was awful.

I don't get what you guys are talking about.
I just wanna talk an actress's performance.

i hope fame won't get into her head and mess her up.

would u guys watch an X-23 spin-off?

Yeah, she's pretty cool and we know she can fight from Logan.

POST IN MY GODDAMN FUCKING THREAD!!!!!

Look, I'm not saying that she deserves an Oscar, all I'm saying is that if this girl isn't on the Best Supporting Actress come 2018, we riot.

>people should win oscars for not saying anything the whole movie and making angry faces

I worry that they'll fast forward 15 years for the follow up and have some 30 year old basic thot play her.

Fuck off reddit.

Are they related?

>The daddy scene
>the speech she gives
>the X she makes

She had me in tears.

>Acting's merit is judged by the number of lines in your film
Complete pleb.

Also, I'm not saying she deserves it.

i'd harpoon her and make her scream if you catch my meaning ;]

Stay out of my fucking thread.

but you invite me

Fine, but lay off the mean spirited talk.
I just wanna discuss her acting in Logan.

Lukas Haas ! WTF

>It's got water...and..uh...

X-23 grows up to be a prostitute

Good thing the movies are nothing like the comics

Chloe has always been hideous and I still want to fuck Bella. Everything is fine. :^)

>nothing like the comics
>nothing
If that were true, Logan would be a black female and wouldn't have claws.

leonardo di caprio got one.

She doesn't grow up to be one, she starts as a child prostitute. She gets sold and resold as a virgin because her hymen keeps growing back.

Goddamn, who writes and comes up with this shit?

Joe fucking Quesada. The worst thing to ever happen to Marvel comics.

that's a good idea

plastic surgery, bella used to be flat as a board

It looks like this won't happen to the movie version of the character. But who knows, maybe Canada is a trap.

*blocks your path*

>when she give you dat look

*snikt*

Her eyes are the wrong color

No, she doesn't. She escapes the program and tries to murder Logan... she hates him and deems him responsible for her suffering.

Also, she escapes at a much older age like 15/17. She is a seasoned assassin by then which is why is cool to see her trying to be normal.

The movie adapted this poorly but the father daughter story they created was quite good regardless.

She was alright till she spoke. She is pretty expressive but i think she still needs to work on her pitch frequency.

Actually she does become a prostitute, but it happens in a series called NYX, rather than in her solo series

Kill all Sup Forums pedo crossposters

Sup Forums are the last people to be pedos

>when she starts listing all her friends with her accent

:3 cute kino

>dat "whip it out" look

wew blyad

That's not her

No. The pedo spammers here have admitted to being from Sup Forums to "keep away reddit"

They're also huge sexual degenerates in general

I'm pretty sure there will be a X-Force movie...without spoilers the ending of Logan left that pretty open.

Perhaps a fastforward when she is 15 and how the events from "Logan" changed her. Also an help fuel a strong female character these femnazi want.

>Sup Forums are the last people to be pedos

he lies
>She escapes the program and tries to murder Logan
nope. He aunt takes her in but when she and her cousin are attacked she leaves them, eventually she gets depressed and starts being a bdsm whore who cuts people for their pleasure but then she meets some street kids and gets her grove back.

>Bella's body is fine

No hes Magneto's son and Laura is Wolverines daughter

10/10 creepy stare would watch again

Guess it works

Her screams sounded really ferocious. I liked it.

That's clearly a false flag to make Sup Forums look bad

That part was cute overload. I loved it.

>Ay papi!

>I'm fuckin white

>Gasolina starts playing

So, Logan stays the same age for 70 years or so. I'm assuming this is once his mutation fully comes to light.

This girl is purposely given his mutation, so is she going to remain little girl age for 70 years or so, until the adamantium poisoning fully starts to hit her?

Did Gambit fuck her?

Damn based Gambit

Eat shit

I hope that if someday I have a child it will be a boy because Sup Forums has destroy my brain and I surely will have sexual attracion to a girl.

its magic. its like asking how her body will change if her bones are covered in metal (Im not sure if she has the full skeleton)

Gambit fucks everyone.

lurkmore, boypussy is where its at

No. She will continue to grown and develop until she's in her mid 20s. Her healing power will prevent her from physically aging once she's fully grown.

If her healing ability kept her from aging at all, she would still be an infant.

no fag footpussy is best pusy

Especially Rogue

Only her claws are coated in adamantium

Iktf.

I forget about it then I see a movie with a girl like this and then I'm back to lurking tv and waifuist for weeks

looks like a fucking brat

>foot
get with the times grandpa

She'll be ok. Decapitation and sucking dog dick is legal in Canuck land

She only has Adamantium claws in her hands and feet. She can heal far faster than Logan because his body is constantly healing because of the Adamantium poisoning. Just look at how Deadpool can regrow limbs in about a day.

still her claws do get bigger, don't they?

I saw this very late, having not a lot of sleep, so forgive me if I'm completely off base, but was her mutation given to her by Richard E. Grant's character and not something she was born with? If so, this idea of her not growing from birth isn't necessarily prescient to the conversation.

At least I know I'm a degenerate and I know it's wrong...

Did cap want to hit that?

independenttalent.com/actors/dafne-keen/
Check out the reel that her agents put out. She's not as good as I thought. When she talks she doesn't change the inflection of her voice and it sounds monotone.

its as if she is new to English

But she's not. She's a native speaker.

so how long till someone tweets her own r34 at her?

Someone source me a higher res version pls

>long till someone tweets her own r34 at her?
shadbase.com/

How long till we see this in live action.

Yeah but no one is really hiring her for hee oscar worthy performance. They need a cute face and she provides.

don't make this to me

delete that pic right now

I want a 10 minute long scene of Jubilee just biting Laura's neck sensually

What do you mean? It's from her reel.

Or is he?

>fanart

Laughing@your life