Movies that are impossible to turn off once you've started watching

Movies that are impossible to turn off once you've started watching

I turn it off everytime.
When it's over.

INDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

It's the best one.

Pure dad kino

No really, it's like everyones dad loved this series.

Mad Max fury road

not trying to be contrarian, but to me this is the weakest out of the original 3. it feels like it was made so that a theme park ride could be easily adapted from it

>but to me this is the weakest out of the original 3

Yeah but that's like thinking less of someone who won bronze at the Olympics.

>implying Raiders girl was any better

raiders of the lost ark > last crusade > temple of doom >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> that fucking skull movie

Spaceballs
Cool Runnings

>even listing that abomination

It's not like it counts, bro.

>Pure dad kino
kill yourself

tfw you're dad age

she objectively is you silly

Any 80's Arnold really

Star Trek II - VI

Jurassic Park
Dollars Trilogy
The Empire Strikes Back

You're not wrong.

Just watched it two nights ago for the first time since adolescence, having recently seen Raiders and Crusade again.

It lacks the absolute mastery of visual economy, staging, blocking, kinetic energy, and iconic shots of Raiders. Ford's heart is only half in it. The constant gross-out gags get old, the romantic lead is annoying.

Having said that, it's still a god movie in totality, rescued by the bold, energetic artifice of it all. The joyful ridiculousness, the pulp fiction aesthetic, and some gripping sequences.

Star Wars OT
One of the few movies I don't multitask while watching. That's a huge huge huge compliment.

When I was kid, now I can barely watch it and it's 100% the female lead's fault.

Fuck off reddit

by far. Most of it is frustrating or just downright cheesy in an "old cinema" way. Where characters feel blown out of proportion and not grounded.

1 and 3 are pure action/adventure gold kino

I think i have add or something because i almost always alt tab or pause movies i watch at some point.
I did "marathon" In the Mouth of Madness when i watched it recently though.

YOU THINK THIS IS THE REAL QUAID? HAHAHAHAHA

>it is

BTTF
the good the bad and the ugly
Jurassic park(1 obvsly)