Since pol is always right. What will happen with non-whites in Europe? Will they be purged...

Since pol is always right. What will happen with non-whites in Europe? Will they be purged? Or will they stay here forever? Much like gypsies or Russians?

Other urls found in this thread:

ec.europa.eu/eurostat/documents/2995521/7553787/3-08072016-AP-EN.pdf/c4374d2a-622f-4770-a287-10a09b3001b6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They shalt be smited in Keks full view.
ð“‚€

WWIII: the ovens will start back up and muslims will be made into fertilizer

One for all, all for one, we are strong, we are one!

Those percentages are a bit misleading as many of those are inter European migrants i.e the very vast majority of our foreigners are east Euros, Romanians in particular.

u wot m8

gotta remember most of our immigrants are russians, swedes and eesti

so, how many of the 11% in Ukraine and Belarus are Russians?

I know. I just choose it to illustrate Russians. Cause they will be part of the Baltic but never integrate.

does this count 2nd generation immigrants?

cuz if it doesn't it's trash

I meant non whites. Be it first or 5th generation.

>Sweden
>most immigrants from Finland

really?

lies

wtf I LOVE Belgium now

Yes but they are considered swedes.

got norway and iceland fuck yea
look at me now you dopey muslim dick addicts

I'm talking about the chart

the official language of Angola is Portuguese
they rather migrate somewhere that has has their native tongue

Estonia is 24% actually tbqh senpai. Harjumaa being 50% Russian, Ida-Virumaa being ~80% Russian.

>Doesn't know about our italian migration's
Thanks for working the mines and making my pizza m80

Now this is fucking insane:
our population grew almost 15% in the last year.

Source: ec.europa.eu/eurostat/documents/2995521/7553787/3-08072016-AP-EN.pdf/c4374d2a-622f-4770-a287-10a09b3001b6

There's no way this is going to end well.

All along you stood there unknowing of the mongolian horde that has invaded Svea rike.

Oops, I just saw this is per 1000 residents. So it's not as alarming. I'm stupid.

Well this isn't the first time this has happened. Historically (pre Jesus) whites get pushed to the coasts of Europe and then purge the land. They could also go the way of the middle east and the Levant however and end up rape babies. I think the 2nd is more probable.

>8%
At least we're the luckiest of the mediterraneans.

I almost had a heart attack thinking the population here increased by 10%.

I for one am agitated by the information. There are -fucktons- of Eastern European gypsies now in my area, it is unbearable.

The crime and filth and squalor they bring, is beyond description.

For me this is not just data, this shit really affects my peace of mind, my mental health.

>france
>11.6
lolno, they were over 10% six years ago, and 1/3 of French newborns are from muslim families

Why don't you segregate them in ghettos? That's what we do...it works for the most part.

Calls people not whites, got one of largest immigrant percentage.

You get wifi from you fuck shed Sven?

If this is true you are all on brink of civil war. Sometimes living in shithole minefield is not so bad.

>Romania