Name a more loyal fanbase than the Seattle Seahawks

Is there any fanbase as loud or vocal as the Seahawks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IFknxgSHRfY
azcentral.com/story/sports/heat-index/2017/12/06/nhl-most-valuable-teams-rangers-maple-leafs-canadiens-2017-forbes-rankings-z/924961001/
stack.com/a/loudest-college-football-stadiums
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tfw Seahawks fans realize they are jets tier now

I didn't know the Jets have Russell Wilson. I didn't know the Jets own a large portion of the US in terms of fanhood.

>T. Seahawks fan since the beginning back in 2012

I've seen fucking Kevin Kolb and Vince Young start for my team. Chip Kelly ruined the offense, and as soon as we were having a great season our franchise QB goes down with an injury.
Eagles fans never disappeared.
Seahawks fans suddenly appeared as soon as they were good again.

youtube.com/watch?v=IFknxgSHRfY

this thread is sarcastic right?

People in Seattle have better things to do than watch a Seahawks game

Thats because Philly is a boring as shit city, unlike places like NYC, LA, Chicago or Seattle

I can't think of one

Disgusting fans. Real Madrid tier. Hopefully they never win anything again in my lifetime.

almost as bad as the pats fags

You've got a gun with no bullets and a sea of fair weather fans. Face it Malcom butler beat the good right out of your organization

Browns

like what, hit the meth and fuck a tranny?
that pacific northwest lifestyle man, er xhe

Anyone who still roots for the Chargers, that's loyalty

>born wrong "gender"
>born supporting right football team

At least dad did one thing right!

they're not loud or vocal the stadium is designed to amplify noise

You know how much nature is in the PNW? You know how many live bands, bars, coffee shops there are? You know how many sights there are?

Seattle is actually a philly tier city, nowhere near nyc,Chicago, or la

International tourism statistics would disagree

You measure a city's worth by how many Asians and Canadians take vacations there?

Is this even a question

Agreed

>Name a more loyal fanbase than the Seattle Seahawks

>People in Seattle have better things to do than watch a Seahawks game
Like what?

watching their wives get pounded by Tyrone

The Cleveland Turds

transition into the opposite sex

Your average Seahawks fan in 2017 doesn't know who Steve Largent or Kenny Easily is

Seattle had Tarvaris Jackson, Seneca Wallace and fucking Charlie Frye start games in last ten years and still sold out every game. The fairweather fans thing is a bullshit meme. Just because EPSN doesn't cover the team unless they're good doesn't mean there isn't a fanbase.

dress up in drag, shove a plug up their ass, and protest whatever the republicans in congress did last week while jamaal fucks their gf's

who?

Packers.

Lot of nature, sights & sounds, bars, coffee shops, water sports, etc.

>Water sports
Lmao

Funny how Sup Forums used to love the Seahawks when they were a shitty troll team but it became cool to hate them as soon as they became legitimately good.

Ironic that Seattle fans are the ones accused of being hipsters.

do you even what where you're posting? of course everyone is gonna shit on them, this site shits on everything

The losing record Seahawks team that beat the saints isnt anything like the team full of undisciplined primadonna's that are the 2017 Seattle Seahawks

Oh how the mighty have fallen

Just one down year user. We'll be back next year

>most comments are about a player who isnt with the team anymore
Lol

They were real loyal as they walked out of the stadium before the fourth quarter. The loyalty was palpable.

>most fans in his city are Raider fans
Lol

WTF is a Ram anyways? You will never be an elite franchise like the Steelers, Patriots, Cowboys, Seahawks or Packers

Chicago Cubs

This thread might as well end now because there is no more need for discussion. Chicago Cubs hands down

>WTF is a Ram anyways
>This motherfucker doesn't know what a ram is
Holy shit.

>Seahawks
>Elite franchise
Sorry sweaty all those other teams you listed have more than one ring.

What is the Best Team in.The NFL NBA MLB and NHL, for someone who only likes team Are Losers, Pathetic, without championship rings and without any championship?

Cleveland Browns

Sacramento Kings

Florida Panthers/Phoenix Coyotes

Cincinatti Reds

Why, the Browns, of course. They exist because their own team cucked them to go to Baltimore.

Panthers or Coyotes

Which of the 2 is the most pathetic team, The most loser and the most irrelevant and with less fans of the NHL?

Probably the Yotes.

please

give me good reasons to be a fan of the Arizona Coyotes

azcentral.com/story/sports/heat-index/2017/12/06/nhl-most-valuable-teams-rangers-maple-leafs-canadiens-2017-forbes-rankings-z/924961001/

But it's our year la

Seattlites are fairweather the state as a whole no. I'm a transplant to Grays Harbor and I see Seahawks flags next to American flags in most backyards. Tons of older 90s era hawks gear

>the looks of disgust when I'm fully decked out in raiders gear

Hell, people still rep the Mariners, the Cleveland Browns baseball.

>we're so loyal!
>except when the team sucks and we stop paying attention because we want to go hug a tree or march in support of some LGBT faggotry

>You will never be an elite franchise like the Steelers, Patriots, Cowboys, $(ers or Packers
fixed

Reminder that this happened

I didn't think it was possible to out-nig Dante Fowler Jr. until the Jags played the Seahawks.

I don't think any Jags fan thought it was possible to out-nig Dante Fowler with the dumb penalties but the Seahawks as whole pulled it off

>we're so loyal
>except when our team is shit. Then we have better things to do

ya the nature is really nice when there arent roving gangs of vagrant druggies shitting up all the parks. most people would be shocked and appalled at some of the shit that is just daily life here

Texans, Browns, Lions, and Jaguars.

If you're a Seahawks fan, and you're STILL a Seahawks fan...congratulations, you're not a bandwagoner!

I don’t see what’s wrong with this video?

do people smoke weed in the stadium @Seahawks games?

I usually vape some gorilla glue at Broncos games

Wrong

Chiefs, Cowboys, Steelers, Ravens, Oakland, Patriots, Redskins, Jaguars. Dolphins, Giants, Vikings, Greenbay

>Whiners
>elite

Heh. They’ve been our bitch since 2002

The Knicks

As someone living in Seattle for 7 years, but not having been born here, this city has the literal worst sports fans I have ever seen.

Seahawks games pre-2012 would basically sell 30-40% of their tickets. As soon as the team started winning however, the fan people here latched on to it like a cancer.

No one in Seattle likes football, they like winning. It's the same as every other sport. Now that the team is losing its dominance, you're seeing SIGNIFICANTLY less Seahawks shit around the city.

>truly pathetic.

Heroine, depression, living homeless underground, heroine

We’ve sold out games since 1983 and I see Hawks jerseys everywhere.

I had season tickets in the kingdome in 1996 and 97... tickets were 10$ a piece (yes 100$ season tickets). We were not that great, but I’ve been a hawks fans since 1992 ever since I attended Seattle University after being raised in Hawaii.

I’ve seen playoff games in the 05 super bowl year (actually was on the field for a contest during the 3rd quarter) was witnessed to the beast quake against the saints (fucking awesome m8) and saw the NFC championship game against SF in the year they won the OWL.

Hey feels good man, I bleed blue, and I don’t care if they are sucking. I’m a straight up homer.

>being an old fag here

GTFO. This site is for generation Z only

Get you're shit tier hick city away form East coast master race cities and Chicago you queer

Boston native here.. the Seahawks are not an elite team and Seattle is a city with no culture.

Those things exist in literally every city

Bill's mafia.

>Philly is a boring as shit city
t. someone who hasn't been to philly

Nature exists in every city?

This is the average view of a Seattle resident.

The Cleveland Browns

>Nature exists in every city?
Yeah no shit it does

Irrelevant flyover state

Old > new

And Boston is a city with self entitled Jews and brainwashed SJWs

Browns.

When did the loudest fan shit start? I don't remember that rep growing up.

Were you born in 2000 or something? Seattle has been known to be loud since the 1970s with both UW and the Kingdome

That or you're one of those cali transplants or not even from the Seattle area, every Seattle kid remembers the Kingdome

No Iveina been watching since early 90s. Just don't recall hearing about the rep til late 2000s. They mention it every week.

Kek you are LARPing or underaged, there is no way you've been a sports fan of the 90s in Seattle and didn't know about the "sound meme" or thinking it didn't start until the late 00s (the 05 playoffs made a huge meme out of it and teams wanted to inspect the stadium to make sure noise wasn't being pumped in)

Same with UW and their stadium and how it was designed for sound

Kingdome was known for decades for being a ridiculously sloppy/roudy stadium with fireworks getting lit off inside the dome and the very intoxicated fans screaming pointless shit every game, including baseball

>being young here

t. Doesn't actually live in Seattle

Seattle has had the loudest football fans for decades. I know you don't live here because it's been impossible to get tickets to the games without shelling out hundreds for the past 15 years.
stack.com/a/loudest-college-football-stadiums

Forgot to mention not only does Seattle have the loudest NFL fans it also has the loudest cfb fans as Husky stadium in Seattle is the loudest cfb stadium in the world dating back to the 90's.

Seahawks loud fan base rep has been around since the 90's desu.

>On Nov. 27, 2005, at the team’s new stadium that was constructed on the site where the Kingdome once stood, that roar reached a new level of crescendo when the visiting New York Giants were flagged for 11 false start penalties during a game the Seahawks won 24-21 in overtime.

The Jags have more diehards than the Seahawks. I'm only being slightly facetious.

To put up with the Jags this long requires committment. As soon as Russ goes, the Seahawks will go right back to playing 5-11 seasons in a half empty stadium.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Playoff chances on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched picked-off passes glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in a hepatitis-infected swimming pool. Time to die.

The Chiefs have the record, you know.

>Us 94%ers

Chiefs also are the most loyal fanbase to a team that's accomplished nothing in a majority of its time around.

4 Playoff wins.
Four. You know how many the browns have? The same.

Last time the Browns won a championship? 1964, won the NFL Championship.
When did the Chiefs win last? 1970, the 2nd year of the super bowl.

Since then, the Chiefs and Browns have both been mediocre, but the Browns actually had managed to win their Division for more than 1 year at a time at a point in this history during the superbowl Era, the chiefs team had always been mediocre, trash, and oftentimes when they had a good squad in the limelight of literal dynastys, I mean for fuck sakes in 1997 the Chiefs team WON the AFC West, won, and who won the superbowl? The goddamn Broncos, who'd repeat that feat in the 1998 season. Chiefs had a good squad too when the Raiders went ham.

Yet for a team as mediocre and underwhelming as not drafting a QB in the first round in 3 decades like the Chiefs their fans still fill up their stadium year after year.