Is watching the Chrome edition of Fury Road worth it? Does it actually enhance the experience or just a silly gimmick...

Is watching the Chrome edition of Fury Road worth it? Does it actually enhance the experience or just a silly gimmick? Because I really liked how colorful was the movie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aBD30p1tUgg
theguardian.com/film/video/2016/dec/06/mad-max-fury-road-rereleased-in-colour-drained-black-chrome-edition-video
returnofkings.com/63036/why-you-should-not-go-see-mad-max-feminist-road
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I had my doubts, lut looking at scenes like this really makes me want to see it.

youtube.com/watch?v=aBD30p1tUgg
theguardian.com/film/video/2016/dec/06/mad-max-fury-road-rereleased-in-colour-drained-black-chrome-edition-video
It almost looks like apocalyptic metropolis

George Miller originally intended it to be black and white, but the studios didn’t allow it so he went to the other extreme instead.

It's worth a watch

It's a gimmick.

implying this isn't a viral marketing thread

>tfw cinemas in my town were screening this and I missed it
Fury Road is so much better in a cinema, I almost want to sink 10k into a fuckhueg tv and speakers in my living room to experience that hype again

No edition of this SJW infested feminazi propaganda is worth it.

>fuckhueg tv
>experience that hype
kill yourself

hehe you sure told him hehe

Just fucking turn the color setting down to 0 on your TV. Christ is TV really this fucking stupid?

Logan is getting the b&w treatment too. Dumb as shit.

>Is watching the Chrome edition of Fury Road worth it?
yes

>Does it actually enhance the experience or just a silly gimmick?
both and neither

Just watch it and see for yourself.

>liking things is bad!

Oh never change Sup Forums

Do you actually think anyone on Sup Forums isn't a pleb and has actually seen ?

I have only seen the original version too

I sincerely hope this is bait

its beautiful in black and white, definitely the superior version

Is it really worth buying it though?
Can't I just change the settings on my TV?
I don't want to double dip on this.

I don't know about enhancing anything but it's my preferred way of watching it now. It really is gorgeous and there is a little bit more to it than just making everything black and white.

What's the point of this? You can just change your settings and watch anything you want in black and white, or are normies too incompetent to change settings?

Same thing happened with the Mist, they were afraid it would alienate younger audiences. Shame because the effects actually look more convincing in black and white. Poor frank darabont constantly seems to get fucked by studio suits

The best possible conversion happens at the film level, not the end user equipment

No you fuck. Turning the color down isn't the same.

>turning the color down isn't the same as black and white

Explain

I watched it very recently expecting all that stuff about SJW to be the usual Sup Forums overreaction. It was fucking full of stupid nonsense about strong women beating the evil men. I felt tricked, max wasn't the main character, furisosa was and she was crap.

See I watched it with color turned down on my TV and the really the only scene that looked wrong was the night scene because it used a blue filter to simulate night.

I thoroughly enjoy Fury Road. I could watch that shit any day.

That being said, I think that the Black and Chrome edition wasn't really better. I find that you lose a lot of things that aid the visuals so much more when they're presented in color. The story is told much better in color is what I'm saying.

The benefits of Color:
>the sky
>the rust
>the white on the War Boys
>Furioisa's eyes
>the dirt upon the character's skin

Black & Chrome:
>smoke stands outs really well
>the wrinkles upon a character's face
>the way vehicles stand out now
>for some reason fire looks better

Worth watching? Yes. Better than color and worth spending additional money to see?? No.

This is OP's last thread on shilling mad max. NEVER FORGET

DUDE ORANGE AND BLUE LMAO

I recently got it, and to be honest I prefer it. The giant sandstorm, for instance, looks a lot better. The CGI blends in really well.

In my opinion, it adds a starkness that was missing from the original film.

At the same time if you get the copy in your pic, it comes with both versions so if you don't like it you're not really missing out on anything.

Hes wasnt the MC but he saved the day

Typical phone poster

Its literally the same thing

DUDE THINGS THAT WORK LMAO

I wouldn't say it enhances it. They're both as good as each other, and both worth watching.

>I felt tricked, max wasn't the main character, furisosa was and she was crap
Then you're an idiot. If you only watched it recently, every single review said she was the main character and this would have been evident browsing Sup Forums too

Completely changes the film

I recommend watching both versions

DUDE THE COLOR OF THE SKY AND THE SAND LMAO

You're biologically predisposed to like the Orange and Blue, you contrarian nitwit. Of course everyone likes it, of course studios utilize it.

Max isn't the main character in 3 out of 4 of the films. They're always about him dealing with other people's shit.

Yeah but they weren't unrealistic with powerful womyn feminazi shit that Fury Road was full of. Another piece of American culture ruined by SJWs.

>Mad Max
>American

Just buy an old black & white tv, thats what I did now I can watch all my kino

>American culture
oi mate

I want it, but i already have the original blu-ray :/

returnofkings.com/63036/why-you-should-not-go-see-mad-max-feminist-road

>It’s whether men in America and around the world are going to be duped by explosions, fire tornadoes, and desert raiders into seeing what is guaranteed to be nothing more than feminist propaganda, while at the same time being insulted AND tricked into viewing a piece of American culture ruined and rewritten right in front of their very eyes.

Interesting.

Call me when they release it in 4k, black and white 3D.

>black and white 3D

This is first class supreme bait

>tfw missed Fury Road in cinema

Mad max isn't American you drooling retard

Liking things is fine, acting like a retarded nigger isn't

I watched the black and chrome edition in theatres and the outlines had a weird blue/magenta tint around the outlines as if it were 3D. Keep in mind this was my autism kicking in

The night scene and sandstorm were kino af, I wish Miller would have made those B&W in the final cut